"conservative Men-O'-God" vs. Obama

Mr. Shaman

These are "servants" of OUR God, huh????​

"On Aug. 16, pastor Steven L. Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Ariz., told his congregation that he prays for the death of President Obama. In a sermon titled "Why I Hate Barack Obama", Anderson preached: "I'm not going to pray for his good, I'm going to pray he dies and goes to hell."

Anderson is not the only man of the cloth to wish widowhood upon Michelle Obama. In June, the Rev. Wiley Drake of First Southern Baptist Church in Buena Park, Calif., said he was praying for the president's death.

Anderson, however, was explicit in his wish. "I'd like him to die of natural causes. I don't want him to be a martyr; we don't need another holiday. I'd like to see him die, like Ted Kennedy, of brain cancer."

Werbung:
Love thy neighbor, the Christians say? Hold off on the love, in this case, apparently.
Welllllllllllllll.....I'm thinkin'.....I don't believe too-many of these folks have some Black-dude, as a neighbor, anyhow.....

They're safe & chaste, by Default!!

Werbung:
who is it a negative image of Reverend Wright?

It should be fine with you Obie supports ... or is it that its NOT a brotha saying it against the white??

You guys are two faced are ya? :eek:

Back