Conservative Radio Host After Being Waterboarded: "Absolutely Torture"

whats great is that with conservatives, when one anyone does anything they don't agree with, they just slap some new label on them, is subset , or just cry they are not really a conservative. Fact of course is, one more down who had the balls to actually find out what he was talking about, and actually found out it is what it is...and keep in mind this was done for short time, and under controlled situation by people he knew would not hurt or kill him...making it much less even.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK ABOUT THROWING THEIR OWN PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!:D

John McCain says in no uncertain terms... WATERBOARDING IS TORTURE. Now this HARD RIGHTIE Mancow says it's so bad people can't even imagine it... and this guy is just 2 Ocycotin and a Dominican minor from actually being Rush Limbaugh!:D

I've NEVER.... never never never never... seen people that liked TORTURING defenseless bound prisoners so much.

I don't care what the World Health Organization says... It's the Lunatic Far Right that have the swine flu, they're obviously the pigs in this scenario.:eek:

Werbung:
Sure looks like he is trying to dramatize this as much as possible. I we sure that because he is an entertainer he is not playing to his fan base? Whats the demographics and political leaning of man-cow again? He had water poured on his face for all of 5 seconds... I seriously doubt one can make an honest judgement without going thru a true blue test of this.
You mean, like, Chris Hitchens (who was REALLY waterboarded!!!!!)?????????????

BELIEVE ME, IT'S TORTURE

I still fail to see how you think this even matters? Obama has already stopped these activities regardless of there constant debated symantics. I still don't see why in the hell trying to constantly point a finger at a former president somehow solves anything!
Gee.....I thought you "conservatives" were such big FANS of people Accepting Responsibility For Their Actions???

Lemme guess.....it's different, this time.....as usual....right?

:rolleyes:

Nevermind.....you're LYING, alright.......

:rolleyes:

" After the September 11 terrorist attacks on the United States, the Bush administration crafted the legal basis for aggressive interrogation techniques of prisoners and terrorism suspects.

The techniques included keeping the prisoner in stress positions for extended periods of time, sleep deprivation, slapping, enclosing the prisoner in a box with insects, and waterboarding, which simulates drowning.

Those techniques were detailed in four Bush-era legal memos -- one from 2002 and three from 2005 -- released by the Obama administration last month. The memos concluded that such techniques did not constitute torture and were not illegal.

The Obama administration disagrees.

President Obama formally banned the techniques by issuing an executive order requiring that the U.S. Army field manual be used as the guide for terror interrogations."​

"Gen. David Petraeus, chief of US Central Command, is endorsing President Barack Obama’s plans to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center and end torture of suspects done in the interest of US national security, both hallmarks of the Bush administration."​

I still don't see why in the hell trying to constantly point a finger at a former president somehow solves anything!
Uhhhhhh......'cause he was LYING??!!!!!!

"Anyone who served in Iraq, and veterans on both sides of the aisle have made this argument, knows that the foreign fighters did not come to Iraq en masse until after the revelations of torture and abusehttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-alexander/whats-not-said-is-more-im_b_207151.html at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay."​

....And, now, The Manatee is (almost) begging Jesse Ventura for an @ss-kickin'!!!!

:D

well like a guest on one news program ( forget what one it was) said...the reason these people think waterboarding works, is becuse it would work on them. they are ***** who never served and never would.

Most likey Ventrua would make him say what ever he wanted, and Hannity will never back up his words becuse like Bill O and the rest, he is a worthless hack, who will change his song with winds, and never bother with facts or backing anything up.

I still don't see why in the hell trying to constantly point a finger at a former president somehow solves anything!
It doesn't... It should be clear to you they have nothing else to offer. No defense of their positions, no detailed explanations of their proposals, nothing but hyperbole and rhetoric with the usual sarcasm and derision of opposition meant to divert attention away from themselves.

BTW why is it always considered a "conservative" view-point...
Because they are invested in demonizing the "Conservative" viewpoint and anyone who calls themselves conservatives.... Its a typical propaganda tactic where you make out all who oppose you as being immoral, unethical and thereby politically unattractive to the ignorant masses (AKA Swing voters).

This entire websites constant hyperbole's and partisan slander is growing old very quickly. The few intelligent unbiased thinkers left here are slowly seeing this place as a waste of valuable time.
Its tough to find people who are willing to disagree yet have an intelligent and amicable discussion about a topic... Just remember that if someone is attacking your character because of a position you've taken on a political topic, they are doing so out of a position of weakness... They can't argue against your message so they are attacking you for being the messenger.

It doesn't... It should be clear to you they have nothing else to offer. No defense of their positions, no detailed explanations of their proposals, nothing but hyperbole and rhetoric with the usual sarcasm and derision of opposition meant to divert attention away from themselves.

Because they are invested in demonizing the "Conservative" viewpoint and anyone who calls themselves conservatives.... Its a typical propaganda tactic where you make out all who oppose you as being immoral, unethical and thereby politically unattractive to the ignorant masses (AKA Swing voters).

Its tough to find people who are willing to disagree yet have an intelligent and amicable discussion about a topic... Just remember that if someone is attacking your character because of a position you've taken on a political topic, they are doing so out of a position of weakness... They can't argue against your message so they are attacking you for being the messenger.

thats not true, I attack out of a postion of bordom, when they fail to use any logic or actuly be able to debate anything. :)

Werbung:
thats not true, I attack out of a postion of bordom, when they fail to use any logic or actuly be able to debate anything. :)
I think your attacks are boring... You often make the claim that people like myself don't use logic then back your opinion with the opinions of others rather than citing specific faults in my logic. I often point out the logical fallacies people like yourself offer as "logic" and my opinion is based on well established rules of inductive and deductive reasoning.

You also often make the claim people like myself don't back up our positions with facts, but you ignore or dismiss any facts we offer while again using the opinions of those who agree with you to buttress your own opinion.

I'll agree, you don't attack people for the purpose of demonization... You just think its "cool" to poke fun at Christians, Conservatives and all things Bush, so your attacks look more like angry drunken rants and cheap shots at those not protected by Political Correctness than propagandizing.

Back