"conservatives" In Full-Blown-Desperation Mode

Werbung:
Thanks to MBA Georgie, the wingnuts are preppin' to run the asylum.

"A retired truck driver and Vietnam War veteran said Monday that he is forming an armed militia - mostly men with rifles and armbands, four to a car - to patrol Stockton this summer, when at least 43 police officers are to be laid off."

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....they've got armbands and everything!!! (Just like the hate-talkers predicted.)

:rolleyes:

Well y'know Shaman, SOMEONE has to take action to stop that 11% of the population in Stockton that commits 80% of the crime, as is the case pretty much everywhere in the country. Got a problem with criminals being stopped?

Well y'know Shaman, SOMEONE has to take action to stop that 11% of the population in Stockton that commits 80% of the crime, as is the case pretty much everywhere in the country. Got a problem with criminals being stopped?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....a code-talker!!!

Can you folks chase-down anyone, without your Hood or White-dress gettin'-in-the-way???

:confused:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....a code-talker!!!

Can you folks chase-down anyone, without your Hood or White-dress gettin'-in-the-way???

:confused:

I've corrected you on this before it was the democrats wearing those white sheets, and if need be I'll re-post the proof. So yet again shaman strikes out with the fact checking. You really are a silly small minded person aren't you!

Another gleaming example of the least reliable source for information on this forum!

My own words would be more-significant that someone else's actions???

Only on FAUX Noise.

:rolleyes:

This response can only mean that, not only do you not have a response, nor proof of your accusation, but you don't have the common sense to admit it! Rather you make some idiotic Fox news reference. Which I don't really understand because I didn't use nor do I ever use Fox News source as a source. It's baseball season, with yet another swing and miss by Shaman.

I've corrected you on this before it was the democrats wearing those white sheets, and if need be I'll re-post the proof. So yet again shaman strikes out with the fact checking. You really are a silly small minded person aren't you!

and when was this? because unless you mean recently, there is something you should look into..its called party realignment...who thought what in what party 40 years ago or 100 years ago or today...is not the same...but rest assured I think anyone in the Klan today if they voted for one of the 2 major parties would vote Republican.

and when was this? because unless you mean recently, there is something you should look into..its called party realignment...who thought what in what party 40 years ago or 100 years ago or today...is not the same...but rest assured I think anyone in the Klan today if they voted for one of the 2 major parties would vote Republican.

LOL......I love that libs feel they are the only ones that can make that claim. I'll you take that up with the National Black Republican Association. What about the Democrats that smeared MLK in the 60's? The reason the MLK was a proud member NBRA! I'm sorry I am at a slight advantage being I have a real history/poli-sci degree and you only know revisionist history. You carry on. Your smarter than everyone else!

Can you folks chase-down anyone, without your Hood or White-dress gettin'-in-the-way
So if one supports values that include family and not committing crimes they support the Klan?

What would you call the Panthers, Shaman? good AMERICANS? I guess you support them, and all like you do to, and should be labled as such. Works for me.

Werbung:
Y'know Shaman, don't worry, even those white trash won't have anything to do with ghetto ho's and their spawn. I won't call you a name, because history has proven that men of your ilk can't stand being called names. You don't like truth.

Back