"Contract On America" 2.0

Mr. Shaman

"Gingrich told the students that the current governmental system “is so sick, so out of touch and so arrogant that you’re going to have a nationwide rebellion at the polls of people in both parties who are just fed up.”

“You can do a Facebook page, you can Twitter,” he said. “I Twitter right now and I think we’re at like, I don’t know, 18,000 or 20,000 thousand people that follow my Twitter, which I have to say I think is nuts. But there are ways to communicate, you’re not trapped by CBS news.”

Gingrich has repeatedly said that he will decide in early 2011 whether he plans to seek the White House in 2012."

Stand-BY, ladies!!!

Before he gets serious about re-running
(or, starting a Third Party :rolleyes: ) , he will be needing a new-wife!!

Werbung:
Stand-BY, ladies!!!

Before he gets serious about re-running
(or, starting a Third Party :rolleyes: ) , he will be needing a new-wife!!

After Bill Clinton, and John Edwards, you think Newt is going to have a problem with infidelity? LOL You are a nut Shaman. A hypocritical one at that.

Newt failed with the "Contract with America" - he will never win because of that.

Meanwhile Obama is succeeding with the Contract Against America - if more people wake up just about anyone could beat him in the next election.

Which was the point of what Newt was saying: that people in both parties are starting to realize that it is Obama against America.

Yeah.....that's what "conservatives" assumed, in '93.....the first-time tax-increases (on the 1%ers; reimplemented by Peter Orszag) gave us The Greatest Economy This Country Ever Experienced.​

Really?? It had nothing to do with where the Contract with America did work, and that was taking back the House and Senate. By doing so they were able to block some pretty insane spending. Blocking tax increases from being increased again etc. If the dems would have been in control of the house, senate, and the white house during that time.....I don't think you would be able to brag about the "greatest " economy this country has ever experienced. After all your claim is based on a website from Clinton/Gore, and we don't think this is going to be tilted in any one direction? That would be like me saying I'm the greatest golfer in the world, and if you don't believe it just ask Me, and my wife.

After Bill Clinton, and John Edwards, you think Newt is going to have a problem with infidelity? LOL You are a nut Shaman. A hypocritical one at that.

no that was actually him, since he was a leader in the charge against Bill, while banging some other chick that was not his wife...but feel free to support him anyway and call others hypocrites.

And 2.0? when did they ever do the first one any way?

Yeah.....I guess there ARE a few younger-people, here....​

So basically you can't be a good politician, and cheat on your wife unless you are a democrat? Newt has an affair but is no longer affective because he's a republican? Newt however did lose some favorable supporters when he started making global warming commercials with Pelosi. I don't consider him to be a complete conservative, more of a half conservative half republican hybrid.

So basically you can't be a good politician, and cheat on your wife unless you are a democrat? Newt has an affair but is no longer affective because he's a republican? Newt however did lose some favorable supporters when he started making global warming commercials with Pelosi. I don't consider him to be a complete conservative, more of a half conservative half republican hybrid.

maybe it has more to do with screaming for impeachment due to a affair...while you have a affair...not that he had one...though that killed off Edwards by itself. Personally I like some of the things newt had to say the last 8 years, but he still is a major hypocrite and someone I think the Republicans should turn to, unless they don't care to win again.

maybe it has more to do with screaming for impeachment due to a affair...while you have a affair...not that he had one...though that killed off Edwards by itself. Personally I like some of the things newt had to say the last 8 years, but he still is a major hypocrite and someone I think the Republicans should turn to, unless they don't care to win again.

He screamed for impeachment because of the issue of lying under oath, not because there was an affair.

Republicans already showed they dont realy care about that, cough cough Libby

If by not care you mean removed from all government jobs and fined. Yes his sentence was commuted, but it is not like he committed a crime and then kept his job. There is a fundamental difference between the cases if you ask me.

Werbung:
Republicans already showed they dont realy care about that, cough cough Libby

Libby didn't remember who said what to him when and was shown to be wrong in his recollection (which the simpletons claim having an imperfect memory is proof he was lying)...

Clinton willfully, intentionally lied under oath: "I did not have sex with that woman" He was shown to have lied through his teeth, not suffering from an imperfect memory.

Back