"Contract On America" 2.0

Shaman, can you offer real evidence that the tax rate caused the economic boom?

He'll have to get out the big box of crayola for that one...

Notice the daily show is linked as a "source"? ...It really is where more Americans get their news than probably should.

If higher taxes caused the economy to boom, Europe would be an economic super power like the world has never seen.

Werbung:
If by not care you mean removed from all government jobs and fined. Yes his sentence was commuted, but it is not like he committed a crime and then kept his job. There is a fundamental difference between the cases if you ask me.

he was convicted in a much bigger case then Clintons, on a natinal security issue,and yes lost his job...becuse he was sent to jail...they kinda had to. And then they made sure he never paid any price for it.

Libby didn't remember who said what to him when and was shown to be wrong in his recollection (which the simpletons claim having an imperfect memory is proof he was lying)...

Clinton willfully, intentionally lied under oath: "I did not have sex with that woman" He was shown to have lied through his teeth, not suffering from an imperfect memory.

Well a Federal Jury who actuly had all the evidence did not agree with your view...but I am sure you know more then them right?

he was convicted in a much bigger case then Clintons, on a natinal security issue,and yes lost his job...becuse he was sent to jail...they kinda had to. And then they made sure he never paid any price for it.

You don't even understand the case at all do you?

The question was who released Valerie Plame name. It wasn't Libby. Moreover, the prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, knew that at the beginning. Robert Novak said this:

For nearly the entire time of his investigation, Fitzgerald knew — independent of me — the identity of the sources I used in my column of July 14, 2003. That Fitzgerald did not indict any of these sources may indicate his conclusion that none of them violated the Intelligence Identities Protection Act.... In my sworn testimony, I said what I have contended in my columns and on television: Joe Wilson's wife's role in instituting her husband's mission was revealed to me in the middle of a long interview with an official who I have previously said was not a political gunslinger. After the federal investigation was announced, he told me through a third party that the disclosure was inadvertent on his part. Following my interview with the primary source, I sought out the second administration official and the CIA spokesman for confirmation. I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in "Who's Who in America." (Italics added.)

So the entire time of the investigation, Fitzgerald knew explicitely that the leak had nothing to do with Libby. That it was Richard Armitage who told Novak, that Joseph C. Wilson's wife was at the CIA.

Now I ask you again, if there was a violation of law, why didn't he go after Armitage? If he knew who leaked the story to begin with, why was Libby even brought to court?

You know, I've explained this whole case to you a number of times, you and ignorantly return to your stupidity like a dog to his own vomit. A fifth grader could figure this out. Why can't you?

This was a political attack, and had nothing to do with violations of law. Libby shouldn't have even been in court, let alone convicted of made up charges.

Oh and by the way, the Federal Jury didn't have all the evidence. The judge explicitely forbid evidence about Plame's status at the FBI. They never even determined if Valerie Plame, who's "undercover code name" was "Valerie Plame", was even considered an undercover operative. Which of course she wasn't, which is why Fitzgerald never called Richard Armitage to the stand, when he's the one who leaked the name.

Nor did they get to cross examine Richard Armitage, which would have exonerated Libby. Nor where they given the documents, that the defense of Libby requested, about Plame's status as a CIA agent... which was 'Analyst', a classification not covered by the Identity Protection Act.

He actually resigned upon indictment, well before conviction. Even if Clinton was actually removed from office he probably would have received a pardon as well, or at least never served jail time.

You know, I've explained this whole case to you a number of times, you and ignorantly return to your stupidity like a dog to his own vomit. A fifth grader could figure this out. Why can't you?

We may as well be replying to Shaman... Must be something about seething hatred for all things Republican (or Democrat) that shuts off the logic center of the brain.

So basically you can't be a good politician, and cheat on your wife unless you are a democrat? Newt has an affair but is no longer affective because he's a republican?
Uhhhhhhhhh......he's already (in "conservatives'"-eyes) committed impeachable-behavior.

:rolleyes:

"One woman, Anne Manning, has come forward and confirmed a relationship with him during the 1976 campaign. "We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'"

Shaman, can you offer real evidence that the tax rate caused the economic boom?
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy......

It's called Consumer Confidence (in someone who knows something about paying-bills....not exactly a strong-suit for a Bush).​

"Eight years ago, our future was at risk," Clinton said Wednesday morning. "Economic growth was low, unemployment was high, interest rates were high, the federal debt had quadrupled in the previous 12 years. When Vice President Gore and I took office, the budget deficit was $290 billion, and it was projected this year the budget deficit would be $455 billion."

Instead, the president explained, the $5.7 trillion national debt has been reduced by $360 billion in the last three years -- $223 billion this year alone."​

......And, it's gonna happen, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

"Obama also seeks to increase tax collections, mainly by making good on his promise to eliminate some of the temporary tax cuts enacted in 2001 and 2003. While the budget would keep the breaks that benefit middle-income families, it would eliminate them for wealthy taxpayers, defined as families earning more than $250,000 a year. Those tax breaks would be permitted to expire on schedule in 2011. That means the top tax rate would rise from 35 percent to 39.6 percent, the tax on capital gains would jump to 20 percent from 15 percent for wealthy filers and the tax on estates worth more than $3.5 million would be maintained at the current rate of 45 percent."

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy......

It's called Consumer Confidence (in someone who knows something about paying-bills....not exactly a strong-suit for a Bush).

......And, it's gonna happen, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Yeah because being a Clinton was so hard. Kerry maybe, no wait he married into money.....give me a break with the knows something about paying bills bs. I suppose Obama knows what it's like to do that, oh wait no he doesn't with his slum lord buddies. Clinton lied under oath which is an impeachable offense......stop with your usual crap fact sites.:rolleyes:

Clinton lied under oath which is an impeachable offense......stop with your usual crap fact sites.
Easy, there, Goober. Yer gonna end-up swallerin' yer chaw!!

Bill Clinton lied about SEX!!

YOUR boy kept lyin' about the reasons he got (over) 4,000 American-troops slaughtered, 'cause he wanted to show everyone he was just as bad as his Daddy!!

420242.65560.jpg

YOUR boy kept lyin' about the reasons he got (over) 4,000 American-troops slaughtered, 'cause he wanted to show everyone he was just as bad as his Daddy!!

420242.65560.jpg

Yeah I have heard this before.......I love debating with a condescending liberal. I said I was from the south, but nothing about being a illiterate. I don't care what he lied about, he LIED under oath. What part of that being a crime don't you get? We are talking about Newt and Clinton, but you can't refute anything said so you go to the classic liberal defense of "bush lied people died." You want to have that debate start another thread, and I will gladly participate. However, if you do please concentrate and stay on subject. When your points are proven wrong with Fact (that is something that has evidence to back it up.) (Evidence = something not made up to prove your point.) don't just respond with Bush lied, or blood for oil. :rolleyes:

"Eight years ago, our future was at risk," Clinton said Wednesday morning. "Economic growth was low, unemployment was high, interest rates were high, the federal debt had quadrupled in the previous 12 years. When Vice President Gore and I took office, the budget deficit was $290 billion, and it was projected this year the budget deficit would be $455 billion."

Ummm... this is your evidence that tax hikes caused economic growth?

Werbung:

420242.65560.jpg

Fundamental problem with your comments here is that Bush never lied (if you want to claim that) under oath.

Back