Contrails or Chemtrails ?

Werbung:
gee like school all over again.isnt that Swell! a great place to debate politics ? all anyone can seem to do is sqwauk about Grammatical errors.Interesting care to discuss the issue at all? or are you here simply to chastise me on the lack of grammatical correctness?

Five views.

I guess that's okay. It's only about your skies and your lungs and your kids future.

dont you worry the more we talk about this you will be surprised at how many hits it gets generally when i arrive at a forum like this i go right to the chemtrails thread and start posting ive become sorta infamous with my chemtrails fervor and such

every time i start the view count starts to sky rocket look at the thread now for instance...........up to 100 views now and once the feds see ive moved to another message board the count will sky rocket and the de-bunkers will arrive like a flock of geese

mark my words watch the thread as we progress it will be interesting

where is the resident house expert on everything? why hasnt he weighed in as of yet what do you all think of Chemtrails?
cmon youve got to have some opinion

Well that means no Government De-Bunkers are here....Excellent I shall continue with this this afternoon then

dont you worry the more we talk about this you will be surprised at how many hits it gets generally when i arrive at a forum like this i go right to the chemtrails thread and start posting ive become sorta infamous with my chemtrails fervor and such

every time i start the view count starts to sky rocket look at the thread now for instance...........up to 100 views now and once the feds see ive moved to another message board the count will sky rocket and the de-bunkers will arrive like a flock of geese

The feds are watching you? Hahahaha.

WELL THAT MEANS NO gOVERNMENT DE-BUNKERS ARE HERE YET EXCELLENT I SHALL CONTINUE WITH THIS THIS AFTERNOON THEN

Did you break your caps lock key?

201.jpg

WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE I POSTED SOMETHING YOU DISAGREE WITH? OR SOMETHING THATS NOT TO YOUR LIKING?

sometimes people hit the caps lock and forget theyve done so

Im sorry to have disturbed you with that practice, i wont let it happen again, unless im yelling of course!! have a nice day

No, because you made a post that consisted of a string of the same letter with varying capitalization. That kind of trash has no place on this board.

Werbung:
Back