Convicted Felon Robert Creamer crashed Whitehouse Dinner

asur

Not exactly, he was on the same list that
Tareq and Michaele Salah were on.

But he is a convicted felon who wrote bad checks, commited bank fraud and failed to pay his taxes like most of Obama's liberal friends that want to impose higher taxes on those that pay em.

Aside from being a felon convicted in 2006 and a Huffington Post slurping writer of Obama, he is also the husband of an Illinois congresswoman and corrupt liberal Democrat Jan Schakowsky. Of course, back in 2006, when Robert Creamer was only sentenced to 5 months in prison, the feds were even considering an appeal, because the sentence was so lenient. Robert Creamer also did quite a bit of political work for then Governor Blagojevich.

Yes he is a follower of Saul Alinsky!

Werbung:

But he is a convicted felon who wrote bad checks, commited bank fraud and failed to pay his taxes like most of Obama's liberal friends that want to impose higher taxes on those that pay em.

Aside from being a felon convicted in 2006 and a Huffington Post slurping writer of Obama, he is also the husband of an Illinois congresswoman and corrupt liberal Democrat Jan Schakowsky. Of course, back in 2006, when Robert Creamer was only sentenced to 5 months in prison, the feds were even considering an appeal, because the sentence was so lenient. Robert Creamer also did quite a bit of political work for then Governor Blagojevich.

Like "most" of Obama's friends? Can you list these numerous people? There's a huge number of people that may be considered Obama's friends, so you must have a list of a couple hundred if "most" of them are convicted felons.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS But he is a convicted felon who wrote bad checks, commited bank fraud and failed to pay his taxes like most of Obama's liberal friends that want to impose higher taxes on those that pay em.

OH-BOY, another post without a link/source/or facts from the field reporter for the National Enquirer...just more validation for putting you and your 'GOSSIP COLUMN' on the ignore list...
what a waste of bandwidth!

I am reading about that right now.

Did you learn about the book this felon wrote in prison? Its a book to teach how to shove health care down America's throat.

the guy is married to a congress woman, a dem of course and from currupt Chicago.

Check out the guys book, its interesting. Its called "stand up straight"

the enquire? realy? sweet did it talk about Spears and how she is preganant? or acto mom's secret cocaine habbit? Maybe find out Paris did not have on anything under her dress? I need the scoop
come on boys and girls, Asur is the forum tabloid ...so why try for some other stories like that lol

the enquire? realy? sweet did it talk about Spears and how she is preganant? or acto mom's secret cocaine habbit? Maybe find out Paris did not have on anything under her dress? I need the scoop!

come on boys and girls, Asur is the forum tabloid ...so why would he not post from one?

Are you saying this guy was not at the party? or that he is not a felon?

or are you saying he didnt write a book in prison?

Mirror - I meant the "failed to pay his taxes like most of Obama's liberal friends" .
There is more than one way to interpret the sentence.

Just look in his administration or nominess and you can see most of them failed to pay their taxes. Yes it's amazing and true!

Tim Geithner, Lael Brainard, Capricia Marshall, Kathleen Sebelius, Ron Kirk, Caroline Atkinson, Tom Daschle, Nancy Killefer, Hilda Solis, etc. all have admitted to it

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

Pocket - On March 11, 2004, Schakowsky's husband, lobbyist Robert Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.

See Wikipedia!

I'm always right and always have been on this forum.
It's amazing but true, 100% accuracy in my posting facts!

I pay my taxes also!

Are you saying this guy was not at the party? or that he is not a felon?

or are you saying he didnt write a book in prison?
first let me just say this...I don;t realy care if he was or was not there...

2nd no I was simpliy attacking that fact that as always Asur backs nothing up, just throws crap at the wall and hopes it sticks....hence why on ignore with always

When you stick to the facts and only the facts my accuracy is 100% here Pops!

Don't go badmouthing my accuracy ratings and don't change the subject!

Creamer is a convicted felon and was invited to a State Dinner!

Obamas people don't usually pay their taxes, you know it and I know it!

When you stick to the facts and only the facts my accuracy is 100% here Pops!

Don't go badmouthing my accuracy ratings and don't change the subject!

Creamer is a convicted felon and was invited to a State Dinner!

Obamas people don't usually pay their taxes, you know it and I know it!

Look, if you're going to start a thread with all sorts of accusations in it, at least follow common forum courtesy and post a link.

Then, we can see where you're getting your info and how much weight to actually give it..or, as I suspect, is the information coming from Beck's TV show?

Pocket - On March 11, 2004, Schakowsky's husband, lobbyist Robert Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.

See Wikipedia!

I'm always right and always have been on this forum.
It's amazing but true, 100% accuracy in my posting facts!

I pay my taxes also!

In your very own mind and those supporting voices that keep you going possibly you speak some truth...but not so much around here...and as far as your bragging about "I pay my taxes also"...well, we would just have to take your word for that too, now wouldn't we ;)

In your very own mind and those supporting voices that keep you going possibly you speak some truth...but not so much around here...and as far as your bragging about "I pay my taxes also"...well, we would just have to take your word for that too, now wouldn't we ;)

A sure sign your dealing with dealing with a unstable person who does not know anything.....they makes claims they are 100% correct always

Werbung:
Back