Cops shoot unarmed black kid, or just another day

Werbung:
Some of us have been wondering why elements of notorious East StLouis are so long in spilling over.
Pretty sure cops have no hardware available to them to know with certainty whether a person is armed or not. Ergo any reference to "unarmed" is meaningless.
We shall see if the cop acted within his department's protocols or not.

Some of us have been wondering why elements of notorious East StLouis are so long in spilling over.
Pretty sure cops have no hardware available to them to know with certainty whether a person is armed or not. Ergo any reference to "unarmed" is meaningless.
We shall see if the cop acted within his department's protocols or not.

We will not not for a while since the Police are not even interviewing witness's. To Busy playing army and arresting Journalist for showing their actions. Protesters should have all showed up armed like Bundys People...Then they could be called Peaceful . Every witness so far in the media has said the same thing, and its about 180 from the cops statement.

We will not not for a while since the Police are not even interviewing witness's. To Busy playing army and arresting Journalist for showing their actions. Protesters should have all showed up armed like Bundys People...Then they could be called Peaceful . Every witness so far in the media has said the same thing, and its about 180 from the cops statement.
All those witnesses have also said there was a scuffle inside the police car when the first shot was fired.

Here's a news flash for all our dumbass leftist friends. Stop fighting with the police, stop resisting arrest and "right, wrong, or otherwise" you may avoid getting your dumbass shot.

As far as the protesters goes .... protesting is fine. But, these thugs aren't exactly protesting are they. Most normal thinking people are not interested in robbing, pillaging, and burning down public property even if it were for a justified cause.

This is why you do not see the support for these thugs that you saw at the Bundy Ranch.

Im shocked your not all crying about the Police state and the horrible overuse of power by a government ( the city) ....but then I think well it was just a unarmed black kid killed...then I recall why you don't care.

Unlike the emotional left, most of us wait until the facts are determined ... we don't hang until we know ... maybe you should remember Trayvon Martin ... pretty embarrassing, huh?

"Earth to reality. Earth to reality!"

"This is reality. Go ahead."

"Reality, this is Earth. Reality, have you seen POS?"

"Earth, this is reality. POS doesn't come around here."

"Roger, reality. We figured as much."

I think I'll go walk in the street and if a policeman tells me to get on the curb I'll cop an attitude and when he tries to get out of his car I'll shove him back in, then I'll climb in with him and fight over his gun.

Nothing bad will happen to me.

Maybe if parents and the culture started teaching their kids how to act right, this crap wouldn't happen.

I think I'll go walk in the street and if a policeman tells me to get on the curb I'll cop an attitude and when he tries to get out of his car I'll shove him back in, then I'll climb in with him and fight over his gun.

Nothing bad will happen to me.

Maybe if parents and the culture started teaching their kids how to act right, this crap wouldn't happen.
Hopefully there is enough rebillion in the coming generation to swing the society bad to civility.

They support 'Israel' and any other racist shite - who cares about mere life when 'race' is involved?

So as it turns out our "gentle giant" as the MSM referred to Michael Brown was just another violent thug who physically assaulted a store clerk while stealing a box of swisher's to roll his blunts with.

The police show up to the reported strong arm robbery, try to arrest the thug, he resist and assaults the officer as well which ultimately cost him his life.

I wonder if our wacko leftist friends have a clue that everything they think, everything they think they know and everything they say is always 100% wrong.

So as it turns out our "gentle giant" as the MSM referred to Michael Brown was just another violent thug who physically assaulted a store clerk while stealing a box of swisher's to roll his blunts with.

The police show up to the reported strong arm robbery, try to arrest the thug, he resist and assaults the officer as well which ultimately cost him his life.

I wonder if our wacko leftist friends have a clue that everything they think, everything they think they know and everything they say is always 100% wrong.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???

You KNOW facts have no place in the liberal dialogue ... you are herewith ordered to refrain from using facts to put forth an argument.

Tsk, tsk ... what WERE you thinking???

Werbung:

These things never turn out as first expected. But the left is pretty consistent in being wrong about their knee jerk reactions.

Back