Corruption and Democrats

A Trump supporter was shot dead by an Antifa anarchist. While they have not released the perps name, he has attended many of the nightly riots.

So far nothing is known about the incident but you already know all the details?

Google had leased 90,000 sq ft and they walked away from Portland

Any source besides Foxnews for this? Any facts? But ok, I did the work for you:
Here is an announcement from 2016/2019 that they prepared a large launch in Portland which later they abandoned:
https://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/2016/10/google_fiber_puts_portland_on.html
What has this to do with the protests?

Werbung:
Walter, the source I used said there were more than 1 videos of the shooting. The perp is also visible in several other videos taken from different nights of riots. Police know the victim and know how to identify the perp. He won't stay hidden because he is now a hero to Intifada.
And as to Google, they leased 90,000 sq ft and had spent many dollars renovating. They had a lot invested in Portland. Is it a coincidence that they walked away during the riots? I think not.

The exodus from big cities run by Democrimers continues at a blistering pace. It is reported that there are long lines at every UHaul and moving companies are reporting they can't keep up with demand. One real estate listing at $490,000 in Long Island sold without anyone even walking through it. Values inside NYC are plunging but it has been good for the suburban markets.
These Democrime mayors who support the "peaceful protests" are totally out of touch with the people they are sworn to protect.
Most registered Democrats are not radicals like Fancy Nancy and Teddy and DB. And many of those middle of the road Dems will put a check mark by Trump's name this November. And Biden will be toast.

As people move out of big cities run by incompetent Democrimers there is a ripple effect all through the economy. Fewer people means less gas burned and fewer groceries bought and fewer trips to the favorite restaurant. So when people leave businesses are hurt and have less business and lower profits. And of course the real estate market slips into a over supply when there are more properties than people and businesses to use them. This over supply results in falling rents, declining prices and extended marketing times. And the appearance of neighborhoods goes down with boards on windows and lower maintenance levels.
And DB in NYC had proposed even more restrictions on police. So crime, which is at record levels, will get worse.
Seattle, LA, San Fran, Chicago, Philly, NYC and cities in NJ are all losing residents hand over fist over crime and incompetent management by Democrimers.

Google was a little flaky about Portland. The were in then they were out. Your article was dated In Jan 2020 so this was before the riots. But Google has done nothing with the building, all 2+ acres. If retail in Portland goes for $20/sq ft then this area would lease for 20 x 90,000 = $1,800,000 a year. If Google could, wouldn't they sublease out this space?
Why? Maybe there are no takers in this riot torn town.

Back in Portland the "war" camp of Antifa has been located. I think it is located on city property and the city is providing them Port-a-Pottis.
So not only is Teddy Wheeler covering for Antifa has been assisting them with free land and free toilets. Nothing Teddy says cam be assumed to be true. This Democrimer cares more about Antifa than the citizens of Portland which he is sworn to serve. It seems to me these Democrimers have no conscience and no sense of honor.

Back in Portland the "war" camp of Antifa has been located. I think it is located on city property and the city is providing them Port-a-Pottis.
So not only is Teddy Wheeler covering for Antifa has been assisting them with free land and free toilets. Nothing Teddy says cam be assumed to be true. This Democrimer cares more about Antifa than the citizens of Portland which he is sworn to serve. It seems to me these Democrimers have no conscience and no sense of honor.

Do you have a source on this? I can't find anything about this online not even on any of the fringe sites.

Portland set up 3 camps to provide housing for the homeless. These have been infiltrated by Antifa and possibly by BLM. So areas to provide shelter to unfortunate people houses rioters and anarchists. Wonder what Teddy is doing about this?
At any search engine type in Antifa war camp.

I just saw a very interesting chart. It was in "NeighborhoodScout". The 50 most unsafe cities in the US are listed. This considers homicide and rape and other nasties. It is based on FBI stats compiled in 2019.
ALL of the top 25 cities are run by .... Democrats. And out of the top 50 there are 4 run by Reps. So 46 out of 50 run by Dems. Way to go!!!
This list includes big cities like Detroit and also smaller southern cities.
The Dems are soft on crime and 46 out of 50 is all the proof I need. This also means the Dems are not doing the jobs they were sworn to do. I pray for the citizens of any town run by Democrimers, including my town.

I just read an interesting article about the exodus. It seems FL is receiving 950 new residents every day. And guess where most are from? NY, NJ, Chicago and Conn. All the exodus cities are run by Dems, have high crime rates, high taxes and astronomical cost of living. And they leave that behind by heading out of downtown into the suburbs of a state run by more conservative leaders.
It is true many head for SE FL where real estate prices are higher. But many dont and they enjoy being able to afford a larger house, not having a state income tax stealing their money and not having to worry about BLM and Antifa riots and anarchy.
I live a modest life on retirement and Soc Sec. But my total income would not rent a small Manhattan rental. I feed myself and my wife, pay all our billls, pay for 2 cars, and send my daughter a little $ every so often. In NYC every cent I earn would go to pay for a rental apartment. Yes I have to mow my lawn but at least I have a lawn.
I believe more people would be smart to leave the rat hole northern cities run by Democrimers. 950 people a day are moving to FL and just imagine how many more move to Tenn and Tex and GA.
The exodus continues in full force.

The problem is the progressive refugees will screw up their new homes the same way they screwed up their old homes. I'd rather they just stayed where they are.

Centrehalf, you hit it right on the head. I have been in FL over 65 years and Floridians have always tended to be conservative. Most of North FL is still reliably conservative but the snow bird areas to the south are becoming less conservative. The 3 most liberal counties are in SE FL.
So now FL is a swing state. It will most likely swing to Trump this election but it can go either way.

Latest from NYC. More than one writer has said that DB and Andy are the worst leadership in the history of NY. Except for LaGuardia and Guiani it seems to me that most NY leadership has been way subpar.
In Brooklyn some citizens expressed their opinions by painting "F*** DeBlasio and Cuomo" on the street. While I dont agree with use of profane language their sentiment and their opinion of NY leadership seems dead on accurate to me.
BLM and Antifa use language like this all the time. They also love to say "Burn it down". DB and Andy say zilch when anarchists use this language. I wonder what they will say about this.
I think DB and Andy are the pits and it looks like some citizens of NYC agree with my assessment.

Werbung:
In Seattle Antifa is up to their same "peaceful protests". This time they went to the perimeter of the old CHAZ and lit fires in the streets. These fires were supposed to keep the police out of CHAZ.
So according to Kamala Harris and the MSM, staring fires in the street is part of a peaceful protest. And of course when they leave they dont clean up any.of the mess they left.
The mayor should be fired for permitting anarchist behavior like this in the city she is sworn to protect.
Maybe Seattle and Poortland will join Cal in the secession movement.
I say Good Riddance.

Back