"Could you be good friends with a far left Democrat?"

cashmcall

I would love to say I could..BUT I could never look beyond the question of legalized abortion and agree to disagree on the subject agreeably. It would always overshadow whatever else the Democrats had to offer. There is no room for me to find compromise . . . how could I? How could anybody?Is there somewhere in the middle? Can there be? There is no merit to the argument a fetus is not human. What else can it be? Is there a sub-species of human? This isn't complicated.Unless one is a Democrat. I can't confuse the issue enough for me to find room for compromise. And by my understanding of reality, anyone that can look beyond it is complicit in it.

There is no such thing as a pro-life Democrat. The terms are mutually exclusive, since by definition, Democrats support abortion on demand. If they don't personally, they support their party, which does. The term "pro-life Democrat" is a distinction that is false.
I could never find common ground for friendship with a person who could support or advocate the murder of innocent babies as a matter of convenience and in the end, every argument favoring abortion eventually comes down to an issue of convenience, other than the life of the mother...

I could be friendly, for sure. But there would always be something about the willingness to compromise on That point that would give me pause to wonder whatelse might be up for compromise?

I could never get to a place where I could countenance the state's redefinition of marriage because marriage has already been defined by God. No matter how hard I might try, I would always have this whole "God thing" standing in the way.

There is no amount of persuasion or argument or coercion that could overcome the obvious truth that the basic purpose of marriage is the propagation of the species.Or that God elevated humans above that of lower animals by introducing the concept of marriage and family.Or that the family unit is human civilization at the cellular level.I could never agree to support that, nor find enough common ground where I could be good friends with someone that could.

Werbung:
yeah.
you just accept their shortcomings and as to sin, thats between them and God.
now could they do the same ?
Dog..I am talking about a real friend here..not just someone you hang out with or have over for a party..

I understand this.. that..We are all sinners and need that gap bridged through Jesus Christ.

Dog..I am talking about a real friend here..not just someone you hang out with or have over for a party..

like my cousin and niece who I love dearly ?
but I also have misguided friends.
I don't conceal my views neither do I bother telling them what they know but choose not to accept.
you don't have to approve but you do have to love.

Could you be good friends with a far left Democrat?

We pick our friends. I wouldn't choose to be friends with someone whoes views were the opposite of mine. I see them as holding opposing values, which is not much of a basis to build a friendship on.

like my cousin and niece who I love dearly ?
but I also have misguided friends.
I don't conceal my views neither do I bother telling them what they know but choose not to accept.
you don't have to approve but you do have to love.
Agreed..

Could you be good friends with a far left Democrat?

We pick our friends. I wouldn't choose to be friends with someone whoes views were the opposite of mine. I see them as holding opposing values, which is not much of a basis to build a friendship on.
You are right we tend to pick frienbs with the same likes and dislikes..

Werbung:
Back