Counter productive move.

dahermit

http://www.aolnews.com/article/russian-merchant-of-death-viktor-bout-extradited-to-us/19719921
(Nov. 16) -- Viktor Bout, a former Soviet air force officer dubbed the "Merchant of Death" for allegedly peddling weapons to dictators and rebels across the globe, is being extradited to the United States to face terrorism charges.

This action can only harm relations with Russia. How can we justify charging this man with terrorism when there are former U.S. presidents who have done the very same thing? I am sure that Russia will view this action in the same light.

Werbung:
How dare he peddle weapons to dictators and rebels across the globe? That's our territory. We can't have someone else moving in on our turf.

they arrested Nickolas Cage?

I say screw the Russians, its a KGB run state now that's killing its Democracy...
If the guy was selling guns to illegally to warlords who used them for basically Genocide, and mass war crimes...then arrest him. Ya Reagan did it as well, but he is dead, and this guy is now...so...

http://www.aolnews.com/article/russian-merchant-of-death-viktor-bout-extradited-to-us/19719921

This action can only harm relations with Russia. How can we justify charging this man with terrorism when there are former U.S. presidents who have done the very same thing? I am sure that Russia will view this action in the same light.

What relations with russia do we have to harm? Obozo got an unfavorable strategic arms treaty with them. Imagine their joy when they realized they were dealing with a Kum-By-Yah fool. :D Obozo hoped they would return the favor by stop helping the iranians make nuke bombs, of course they didn't.

they arrested Nickolas Cage?

I say screw the Russians, its a KGB run state now that's killing its Democracy...
If the guy was selling guns to illegally to warlords who used them for basically Genocide, and mass war crimes...then arrest him. Ya Reagan did it as well,

BS - comes out every time this guy types something. :rolleyes:

Very productive..IMO..from your own research..
There's been speculation that Moscow's opposition to Bout's extradition goes beyond defending his rights as a Russian citizen. Analysts say Bout may have sophisticated knowledge of Russia's own intelligence operations, and that he may have even had tacit approval from Moscow for his activities. Moscow may fear that its intelligence network could be compromised if Bout is convicted and sentenced to a U.S. prison.

doug

Very productive..IMO..from your own research..
There's been speculation that Moscow's opposition to Bout's extradition goes beyond defending his rights as a Russian citizen. Analysts say Bout may have sophisticated knowledge of Russia's own intelligence operations, and that he may have even had tacit approval from Moscow for his activities. Moscow may fear that its intelligence network could be compromised if Bout is convicted and sentenced to a U.S. prison.

doug

That is far more credible as the reason for Moscow's opposition to extradition than the idea of the Russian government being concerned with the rights of a citizen.

That is far more credible as the reason for Moscow's opposition to extradition than the idea of the Russian government being concerned with the rights of a citizen.

what its not like he is a Jurnalist, who they would just wack...or if was wacked would make sure no one ever looked into it...or wrote a book attacking them...who they would just kill nuclear radiation....the USSR cares about Human rights...sorry Russia :)

Werbung:
Does that mean you like the Russian government and think that they are democratic?

Uhh......nooooooooooo...........

It should have been obvious that I was referring to his snot-nosed Reagan defamation spurt.

Back