Counter-Revolution

Werbung:
You and I interpret the history of Christianity in diametrically opposite ways. Most of your questions are rhetorical, and don't deserve an answer.

The questions were not rhetorical, I'm actually curious which of the attributes and behaviors of Middle Ages Christianity you are espousing. We know you're advocating religious war... what else? I understand that you probably don't want to answer these questions, most people who advocate theocracy want to keep the downside kind of quiet at first.

Christianity and Islam have nothing in common.

Maybe a class in religious history would help you out. All three of the desert religions are based on the same myths and superstitions. We may see Christianity from opposing viewpoints, but at least I'm not micturating on Jesus' memory by advocating war in His name.

In response to your post aimed at TVOFF, all times are dangerous and always have been. One of the things that makes times dangerous are the religious nutbars who advocate war based on myths, superstitions, and taboos that have no basis in reality.

That's a ridiculous statement. Probably the dumbest thing ever posted on this board, and that includes the "Conspiracy Theories" section.

NOTHING in common... :rolleyes:

Let's see...

1. They both believe in the same monotheistic God as their creator
2. They both believe in Jesus as the Messiah, born of the Virgin Mary.
3. 7 Deadly sins, Heaven and Hell, Angels and Satan...
4. 10 Commandments / The Fateha are nearly identical
5. At the end of the world, Jesus Christ will come again.

Christianity and Islam are alike in many ways, but their most common attribute is how utterly insane their radical followers are.

Are you Billy Jack? If you are, what are you doing in Ohio?

Hey don't get all touchy. You just gave such an in depth introduction to a knights tale that I thought maybe there was more going on there.

And you must see when you post stuff like this it does come off as sorta tin foil hats and aliens conspiracy theory stuff? But go on I'm sure this ride will be entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingClovis
The time has come for the Western Christian Nation to stage a protracted counter-revolution throughout the Greater West, aimed at reclaiming lost territory and societies therein. Western Christian nationalists must rally and fight back, committing themselves to the defeat of radical secularism and its many attendant, equally threatening, belief systems. Let us extract ourselves forever from the quagmire of liberal thought, restore our true identity, and effect its re-ascendancy as the dominant culture throughout the Greater West by way of large-scale, well coordinated, militant action. 'DEEDS..........not words', must become our new mantra.

AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM

Re: Counter-Revolution

We live in dangerous times, the circumstances of which are compounded by the Western Christian Nation's fear of Political Correctness. In as much as the arch-enemy of the latter, Barak Hussien Obama -- the single most powerful man on Earth -- is Black, and therefore, the very incarnation of Political Correctness, the Western Christian Nation is intimidated by the corruption of popular politics. It is, in fact, paralyzed by fear, and most dangerously so, as the threat posed by the forces of Obama mounts exponentially every day. Its fear is twofold:1) the creation of a deep rift between White Christian America and non-White Christian America; 2) run-away, unfounded accusations of racism, directed against White Christian America, by non-Whites, non-Christians, the liberal U.S. media, and Obama himself. As a result, the Western Christian Nation -- the founding culture the United States of America --cowers in the face of enemy-attack, thus collaborating in its own defeat and subjugation.

"1. They both believe in the same monotheistic God as their creator"

Nope. They both believe in ONE god, but not the same god. I don't believe in the Muslim god. Sorry.

"2. They both believe in Jesus as the Messiah, born of the Virgin Mary."

Nope. Jesus is only a prophet to Muslims. He's no Messiah. Sorry.

"3. 7 Deadly sins, Heaven and Hell, Angels and Satan..."

Not the same thing. Just similar ethics, common to almost all religions. Sorry.

"4. 10 Commandments / The Fateha are nearly identical"

But not the same.

"5. At the end of the world, Jesus Christ will come again."

Not to save, but to help round up people for Allah.

Given the fact you're almost totally wrong, I'd say you owe me an apology, or you should confess to being rude and/or stupid. Your call.

"Hey don't get all touchy. You just gave such an in depth introduction to a knights tale that I thought maybe there was more going on there."

Touchy? Not at all. I remember Billy Jack movies and their depiction of beautiful Arizona. That's all.

And you must see when you post stuff like this it does come off as sorta tin foil hats and aliens conspiracy theory stuff? But go on I'm sure this ride will be entertaining.

I actually believe this stuff. Most of America did, as well, until the almost violent take-over of our culture by Post-Modernism.

The questions were not rhetorical, I'm actually curious which of the attributes and behaviors of Middle Ages Christianity you are espousing. We know you're advocating religious war... what else? I understand that you probably don't want to answer these questions, most people who advocate theocracy want to keep the downside kind of quiet at first.

I must refer you again to your original questions. Are they questions, or statements, with question marks at the end? I say the latter. How can I possibly do my cause justice by taking them seriously?

Maybe a class in religious history would help you out. All three of the desert religions are based on the same myths and superstitions. We may see Christianity from opposing viewpoints, but at least I'm not micturating on Jesus' memory by advocating war in His name.

In response to your post aimed at TVOFF, all times are dangerous and always have been. One of the things that makes times dangerous are the religious nutbars who advocate war based on myths, superstitions, and taboos that have no basis in reality.

The idea that just because we call Judaism, Christianity and Islam the 'Abrahamic Religions', they're the 'same', is preposterous. I've never bought that argument, nor will I ever.

"1. They both believe in the same monotheistic God as their creator"

Nope. They both believe in ONE god, but not the same god. I don't believe in the Muslim god. Sorry.

"2. They both believe in Jesus as the Messiah, born of the Virgin Mary."

Nope. Jesus is only a prophet to Muslims. He's no Messiah. Sorry.

"3. 7 Deadly sins, Heaven and Hell, Angels and Satan..."

Not the same thing. Just similar ethics, common to almost all religions. Sorry.

"4. 10 Commandments / The Fateha are nearly identical"

But not the same.

"5. At the end of the world, Jesus Christ will come again."

Not to save, but to help round up people for Allah.

Given the fact you're almost totally wrong, I'd say you owe me an apology, or you should confess to being rude and/or stupid. Your call.

maybe you should look up the definition of "in common"

You are mistaken if you believe Christianity and Islam are similar in effect.

I agree, one wants to make everyone follow there religion...the other...wait.....
has started wars and killed many people in its name, the other has....wait....
one believes in peace, but many of its followers selectively used parts of it to justify violence.....the other....damn it again....
ok they all belive in one all powerful god and heven and hell...and crap both do

ok one belives Jesus is the son of God....the other that he was a profit who spoke for God....ok you win..not the exact same....

I must refer you again to your original questions. Are they questions, or statements, with question marks at the end? I say the latter. How can I possibly do my cause justice by taking them seriously?

You can run away from honest questions, thus showing your real colors.

The idea that just because we call Judaism, Christianity and Islam the 'Abrahamic Religions', they're the 'same', is preposterous. I've never bought that argument, nor will I ever.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. A course in comparative religion would explain to you how incestuously the 3 religions are entwined. If you don't want to accept the truth, then that's you choice. Lots and lots of people would rather live with a comfortable lie than an uncomfortable truth. Enjoy.

Werbung:
OBAMA’S VENGEANCE​

Obama's entire program is based on hatred for White Christian America. Obama is an angry Black Leftist intellectual, married to an ever angrier Black Leftist intellectual, both of whom were spiritually tutored by an even angrier Black Leftist theologian for two decades. Therefore, it's not hateful to oppose Obama, but strictly a matter of survival, for all White Christian Americans, as a sociological group, and as the majority, founding people of the United States of America.

Indeed, it's sad that our national, socio-political situation has devolved into such a primitive struggle, but that's what Obama has deliberately precipitated. While he's a considerably more civilized version of some of the Black warlords who've seized power in Sub-Saharan Africa and launched vengeful, punitive campaigns against their White populations, he possesses an equally destructive outlook. It's now the patriotic duty of White Christian Americans to fight Obama, for the sake of their nation's very existence.

Just as it's Obama's ultimate objective to destroy White Christian America, it must become the ultimate objective of White Christian Americans to save it, and forthrightly effect its re-ascendancy as our dominant culture. So-called 'Black equality' should not encompass vengeance against White society. If it does, then the latter has no choice but to fight back.

Back