Counter-Revolution

I can't believe that this conversation is actually happening on this board...are you actually discussing the racial and religious conspiracy by blacks to overthrow white Christians?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it would be much more constructive to point out the quantifiable mistakes the current leadership is making in their attempt to change our country. I don't like President Obama's direction either, but I also don't like Pelosi, Frank, Dodd, and some the of the Republican leader's point of view as well. You don't have to pick up a sword to change things, just vote them out of office next time around.

I don't care what color or religion they are, but I do care how stupid, dishonest, and lazy they are. If you want to quote points of fact, or information, that demonstrates the way political leaders are manipulating the system to create a world that is contrary to your opinion of where we should be, then great. Otherwise, let's move on to something more constructive.

Werbung:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it would be much more constructive to point out the quantifiable mistakes the current leadership is making in their attempt to change our country.
Maybe you could convince Sarah Palin to rename Alaska to Ludditeland!!

That'll surely draw your "conservative"-brethren!!

emoticon_turd.gif

Maybe you could convince Sarah Palin to rename Alaska to Ludditeland!!

That'll surely draw your "conservative"-brethren!!​

emoticon_turd.gif

Why do you think I'm a conservative? Please don't categorize me, but if you must then categorize me as a proud American. Then when you use the picture of a pile of dung, realize where you are tossing it because it will forever publicly define your view of this country.

You also seem to have an unhealthy fascination with Sarah Palin.

This is one of the problems with these discussions. It shouldn't be about Palin or Obama, but instead about the policies and solutions needed to bring this country to the next level of economic strength, national safety, and political freedom.

When someone expresses their dread of change, ya' can't get much-more conservative; i.e. tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions.

As a literal definition of conservative I couldn't agree more, but this confuses me since I think most of the political strategies over the past 10 years need to be adjusted. I'm just not a fan of the current leadership's approach.

So, how does this make me a conservative?

Maybe you should read more of my posts and check out the website The Franklin Party to get a better idea of where I stand before you categorize me.

As a literal definition of conservative I couldn't agree more, but this confuses me since I think most of the political strategies over the past 10 years need to be adjusted. I'm just not a fan of the current leadership's approach.

So, how does this make me a conservative?
<Groan... :rolleyes: >

When someone expresses their dread of Change, ya' can't get much-more conservative...........​

its always amazing when people hold such strong beliefs about Religion and others religion, and then know nothing about them at all. Saying its not the same god is about the same as saying Christians and Jews dont belive in the same God...

Think about what you're saying. Are you telling me I must believe in the god of Islam, because I'm a Christian? You can't be that crazy.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. A course in comparative religion would explain to you how incestuously the 3 religions are entwined. If you don't want to accept the truth, then that's you choice. Lots and lots of people would rather live with a comfortable lie than an uncomfortable truth. Enjoy.

Christianity came two thousand years after Judaism was up and running. It obviously borrowed heavily from it. Then came Islam, in AD 610, crudely copying parts of both, to provide the Arabs with their own, 'tailor-made' version of ethical monotheism. Not only am I not interested in the similarities of the forgery with my religion, I am dead-set against its culture (or lack thereof). The god of Islam is not my God.

I can't believe that this conversation is actually happening on this board...are you actually discussing the racial and religious conspiracy by blacks to overthrow white Christians?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it would be much more constructive to point out the quantifiable mistakes the current leadership is making in their attempt to change our country. I don't like President Obama's direction either, but I also don't like Pelosi, Frank, Dodd, and some the of the Republican leader's point of view as well. You don't have to pick up a sword to change things, just vote them out of office next time around.

I don't care what color or religion they are, but I do care how stupid, dishonest, and lazy they are. If you want to quote points of fact, or information, that demonstrates the way political leaders are manipulating the system to create a world that is contrary to your opinion of where we should be, then great. Otherwise, let's move on to something more constructive.

Obama's entire take on life is specifically centered on his hatred for White Christian America. That's the essence of everything he thinks and feels. The rest of it is eye-wash meant to distract. To believe otherwise is to be dangerously naive.

Clover,
Ya'll postin' some real hysterical crap. "...essence of everything he thinks and feels." Utter twaddle! You cannot possibly know everything that anyone thinks and feels, you are just talking through your hat.

The fact that you don't know about the incestuously intertwined relationship between the 3 desert religions is a good indicator of your general lack of knowledge.

And you refusal to answer honest questions shows philosophical cowardice. Hate and fear you have, but information you are sadly lacking.

Obama's entire take on life is specifically centered on his hatred for White Christian America. That's the essence of everything he thinks and feels. The rest of it is eye-wash meant to distract. To believe otherwise is to be dangerously naive.

I don't agree with your hypothesis, but even if you are right I believe your approach is counter productive. In my experience, when you attack this type of opponent it tends to force them to circle their wagons and most times it strengthens their resolve since it supports their belief that they are persecuted.

Instead, why not bring to light the errors in their direction and force them to defend their point of view publicly. This is currently working to adjust their very one sided policies on Healthcare and Energy.

It's harder work than just attacking, but the rewards are more long-term.

"The fact that you don't know about the incestuously intertwined relationship between the 3 desert religions is a good indicator of your general lack of knowledge."

Islam came roughly 580 years after Christianity, was invented by a camel breeder and caravaner (Muhammad), specifically to appeal to Arabs. Beginning in the AD 8th Century, Islam relentlessly attacked the Christian world, permanently conquering much of it, and wasn't forced out of Europe until well into the modern age. There is no 'incest' between the two religions, as far as Christianity is concerned. Again, from a Christian perspective, Christianity has nothing to do with Islam. From historical, political and even cultural perspectives, it's in opposition to it.

I don't agree with your hypothesis, but even if you are right I believe your approach is counter productive. In my experience, when you attack this type of opponent it tends to force them to circle their wagons and most times it strengthens their resolve since it supports their belief that they are persecuted.

Instead, why not bring to light the errors in their direction and force them to defend their point of view publicly. This is currently working to adjust their very one sided policies on Healthcare and Energy.

It's harder work than just attacking, but the rewards are more long-term.

Good advice, but my calling is to fight for New Christendom. To win that fight, I must attack. The best defense is a good offense, as they say.

Werbung:
OBAMA’S ULTIMATE DECEPTION​

Obama tempts Christian America to adopt a new religion without a Cross, a liturgy without an afterlife, a religion to destroy a religion, and a politics which is a religion in itself – a religion that renders unto Obama everything that belongs to God. Amid his seeming love for humanity and glib talk of freedom and equality, Obama harbors a frightening secret. He guards it closely, only revealing it to his co-conspirator, Wife Mushel. That secret is that he does not believe in Jesus Christ. No, Obama believes in a convenient, illogical, and utterly bizarre mixture of Marxism, Black Nationalism and Islam. Because it is hostile, above all, toward the Western Christian world, it appeals to many in America today -- our radical Marxist youth and the self-perceived ‘down-trodden’ masses (i.e., minorities, women, atheists and homosexuals), despite its incoherence and gross inconsistencies as a belief system. Its convoluted nature and garbled message allow Obama to confuse, deceive and terrorize his opposition, paralyzing it with indecision and fear.

Moreover, Obama seeks to establish a counter-church, one which will be the ape of the Christian Church, just as he, himself, is the ape of God. His counter-church will possess all the notes and characteristics of the Christian Church, but in reverse, and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Anti-Christ, and will deviously resemble, in all its externals, the mystical body of Christ.

BEWARE of Obama, Western Christian America, for he is, indeed, THE ANTI-CHRIST. What he offers is not a better life, but slow-death and eternal damnation.

Back