Counter-Revolution

OBAMA’S ULTIMATE DECEPTION​

Obama tempts Christian America to adopt a new religion without a Cross, a liturgy without an afterlife, a religion to destroy a religion, and a politics which is a religion in itself – a religion that renders unto Obama everything that belongs to God. Amid his seeming love for humanity and glib talk of freedom and equality, Obama harbors a frightening secret. He guards it closely, only revealing it to his co-conspirator, Wife Mushel. That secret is that he does not believe in Jesus Christ. No, Obama believes in a convenient, illogical, and utterly bizarre mixture of Marxism, Black Nationalism and Islam. Because it is hostile, above all, toward the Western Christian world, it appeals to many in America today -- our radical Marxist youth and the self-perceived ‘down-trodden’ masses (i.e., minorities, women, atheists and homosexuals), despite its incoherence and gross inconsistencies as a belief system. Its convoluted nature and garbled message allow Obama to confuse, deceive and terrorize his opposition, paralyzing it with indecision and fear.

Moreover, Obama seeks to establish a counter-church, one which will be the ape of the Christian Church, just as he, himself, is the ape of God. His counter-church will possess all the notes and characteristics of the Christian Church, but in reverse, and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Anti-Christ, and will deviously resemble, in all its externals, the mystical body of Christ.

BEWARE of Obama, Western Christian America, for he is, indeed, THE ANTI-CHRIST. What he offers is not a better life, but slow-death and eternal damnation.

Got a dependable link to support any of this?

Werbung:
Good advice, but my calling is to fight for New Christendom. To win that fight, I must attack. The best defense is a good offense, as they say.

I acknowledge your passion and far be it from me to question someone's calling in life. It is my experience that most people resist statements, but embrace questions. This is because questions help them work through the emotional and psychological turmoil needed to change ones belief system.

Since you are attempting to change people's perceptions, then I would believe the greatest offensive weapon you can wield is the "question". By asking good questions of your opponents, it will put them on the defensive. If they have any weaknesses in their strategy or perception it will become quickly apparent and then they will end up changing their own mind, which is far more powerful and everlasting.

I acknowledge your passion and far be it from me to question someone's calling in life. It is my experience that most people resist statements, but embrace questions. This is because questions help them work through the emotional and psychological turmoil needed to change ones belief system.

Since you are attempting to change people's perceptions, then I would believe the greatest offensive weapon you can wield is the "question". By asking good questions of your opponents, it will put them on the defensive. If they have any weaknesses in their strategy or perception it will become quickly apparent and then they will end up changing their own mind, which is far more powerful and everlasting.

I think you give people way too much credit, in the department of critical thought. The West's 'Culture of Repudiation', that is, its collective, ever popular, intensely self-loathing, anti-Establishment consciousness, is so virulent, pervasive and reckless today, it must be countered forthrightly, with all requisite force. Consider the innate hostility toward the West, toward Christianity, in particular, harbored by certain Westerners on this website. They're 'spring-loaded' to attack Western Christian culture, always and everywhere, because they've been ideologically conditioned to hate it. These people are beyond conversion. They're the spiritual enemy, and must be fought, tooth and nail.

Link? This is my analysis of the Obama crisis.

Like the "lone gunman" you are the lone voice crying in the wilderness. Since you don't know Obie personally I have to assume that you were lying deliberately when you told us about who and what he is, lying to further an agenda about which YOU do not wish to answer questions. All acts of a cowardly sort.

I think you give people way too much credit, in the department of critical thought. The West's 'Culture of Repudiation', that is, its collective, ever popular, intensely self-loathing, anti-Establishment consciousness, is so virulent, pervasive and reckless today, it must be countered forthrightly, with all requisite force. Consider the innate hostility toward the West, toward Christianity, in particular, harbored by certain Westerners on this website. They're 'spring-loaded' to attack Western Christian culture, always and everywhere, because they've been ideologically conditioned to hate it. These people are beyond conversion. They're the spiritual enemy, and must be fought, tooth and nail.

Why not just come out and say that you advocate killing people who do not agree with you? The God of the Old Testament was not shy about the slaughter of sinners. Do you lack the courage of your convictions?

THE CHRISTIAN RESISTANCE OF AMERICA

Welcome to the Christian Resistance of America (CRA), a politically charged organization of patriotic, Christian Americans, dedicated to the righteous cause of preserving Western Christian culture in America. We believe that to best understand a people – any people – we must focus on the effects of religion upon their basic sociological character. Man cannot avoid the powerful influences of religion upon the societies he builds. Its effects are all-pervasive, whether recognized as such or not. Religion builds societies and societies build individuals. The secret to any people’s success is their realization of this phenomenon, and their willingness to act upon it.

CHRISTIAN PATRIOTS,
HOW MUCH DAMAGE MUST AMERICA SUSTAIN
BEFORE YOU TAKE ACTION TO DEFEND HER?​

Like the "lone gunman" you are the lone voice crying in the wilderness. Since you don't know Obie personally I have to assume that you were lying deliberately when you told us about who and what he is, lying to further an agenda about which YOU do not wish to answer questions. All acts of a cowardly sort.

My agenda calls for the revival of a strong Western Christian culture in America. How is that a 'lie'? To me, it's clear that that's the very thing Obama seeks to destroy.

Why not just come out and say that you advocate killing people who do not agree with you? The God of the Old Testament was not shy about the slaughter of sinners. Do you lack the courage of your convictions?

If we take bold action now, we won't have to kill anyone. If we keep postponing the inevitable, however, we will. The longer we cling to the erroneous notion that we can survive Obama through patience, the more we guarantee the outbreak of violence. THERE IS NO 'PATIENT' SURVIVAL OF BARAK HUSSIEN OBAMA.

If we take bold action now, we won't have to kill anyone. If we keep postponing the inevitable, however, we will. The longer we cling to the erroneous notion that we can survive Obama through patience, the more we guarantee the outbreak of violence. THERE IS NO 'PATIENT' SURVIVAL OF BARAK HUSSIEN OBAMA.

So what do you intend to do with the people that you said were "beyond conversion"? What do you intend to do with the gay and transgendered people? You said early on that you would use the military against them, how? I asked how many of the other Middle Ages Christian concepts you would reinstate, but you refused to answer. Why?

So what do you intend to do with the people that you said were "beyond conversion"? What do you intend to do with the gay and transgendered people? You said early on that you would use the military against them, how? I asked how many of the other Middle Ages Christian concepts you would reinstate, but you refused to answer. Why?

The enemies of Western Christian culture should be countered aggressively, such that the American public understands clearly the degree to which they threaten its wellbeing.

The enemies of Western Christian culture should be countered aggressively, such that the American public understands clearly the degree to which they threaten its wellbeing.

What does that mean "countered aggressively"? You seem to be long on rhetoric and short on specifics. Could it be that you are angry about what you see, but--like many of us--you have no idea how to actually solve the problems? So you just stick to posting on a website and talking, talking, talking about using the military and fighting tooth and nail and countering aggressively to cover up your own impotence?

You do realize that this is what is called "off the reservation" talk.

This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This is not some single backward medieval clan trying to promote some made up religious fable to create unity within its ranks.

Furthermore President Obama was elected by the people of the United States and by a large number. So it's not "patient survival" it's called a mandate of the people.

And a truly good mandate it was...

You do realize that this is what is called "off the reservation" talk.

This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This is not some single backward medieval clan trying to promote some made up religious fable to create unity within its ranks.

Furthermore President Obama was elected by the people of the United States and by a large number. So it's not "patient survival" it's called a mandate of the people.

And a truly good mandate it was...

There's no mandate. His popularity is too low for that now, and even when he first took power, 58 million voters voted against him. Lastly, Christendom wasn't a religious 'fable' -- not by a long-shot.

Werbung:
What does that mean "countered aggressively"? You seem to be long on rhetoric and short on specifics. Could it be that you are angry about what you see, but--like many of us--you have no idea how to actually solve the problems? So you just stick to posting on a website and talking, talking, talking about using the military and fighting tooth and nail and countering aggressively to cover up your own impotence?

Yes, I'm angry. I loathe the very ground across which Obama slithers. I want a vibrant Western Christian culture back in power in America, one which shuts down opposition the way it used to, prior to the 1960s. I want a revival of that kind of popular, Christian, European-based conservatism.

Back