Counter-Revolution

There's no mandate. His popularity is too low for that now, and even when he first took power, 58 million voters voted against him. Lastly, Christendom wasn't a religious 'fable' -- not by a long-shot.

He is our President. He won by huge numbers. And he's doing a fine job!

Christendom as you call it is a belief in something that in no way can be proven. It is a series of fables some picked to be used and some picked to be thrown out to create the power of the Catholic Church.

You know the same Catholic Church that has been the home base and relocation service for so many pedophiles over the years they have almost went broke in places trying to pay all the multi-million dollar lawsuits.

President Obama is a good man, a loyal husband and a loving father to two little girls... your insults against the man are repugnant!

Werbung:
"Christendom as you call it is a belief in something that in no way can be proven. It is a series of fables some picked to be used and some picked to be thrown out to create the power of the Catholic Church."

Christendom is a historical fact: Western Europe, AD 476 to AD 1517. Look it up. Read. Study. Do the hard work. Remember, Billy Jack was a poet-warrior. He was a man of the book, as well as the fist.:)

PS: Obama is doing a great job of sabotaging America. He's a dangerous enemy of this nation.

MESSAGE FROM
NATHANIEL CROSS,
FOUNDER,
CHRISTIAN RESISTANCE OF AMERICA

The story of the United States of America highlights the evolution of success, and reveals a process deeply rooted in her socio- religious character. The CRA is convinced that anything that tampers with that character will bring about America’s demise. To preclude such a dreadful development, I, Nathan ‘Skull’ Cross, dedicate my life to the conversion of America to the cause of New Christendom. Our future directly depends on it, this, a holy crusade to rescue our heritage and destiny. Please join me, and help secure the salvation of Mankind.

ALL FOR CHRIST IN AMERICA​

[The story of the United States of America highlights the evolution of success, and reveals a process deeply rooted in her socio- religious character. The CRA is convinced that anything that tampers with that character will bring about America’s demise. To preclude such a dreadful development, I, Nathan ‘Skull’ Cross, dedicate my life to the conversion of America to the cause of New Christendom. Our future directly depends on it, this, a holy crusade to rescue our heritage and destiny. Please join me, and help secure the salvation of Mankind.
While you're "securing the salvation of Mankind" it's good to remember the genocide that the "white Christians" committed here in the Americas to set up their nation. Our whole American culture is built on the bloody remains of the native Americans whom we slaughtered in Jesus' Name, Amen.

While you're "securing the salvation of Mankind" it's good to remember the genocide that the "white Christians" committed here in the Americas to set up their nation. Our whole American culture is built on the bloody remains of the native Americans whom we slaughtered in Jesus' Name, Amen.

They were graciously introduced to the splendor of the Truth, but rejected it. Of course, from that point on, they could have no future.

"Christendom as you call it is a belief in something that in no way can be proven. It is a series of fables some picked to be used and some picked to be thrown out to create the power of the Catholic Church."

Christendom is a historical fact: Western Europe, AD 476 to AD 1517. Look it up. Read. Study. Do the hard work. Remember, Billy Jack was a poet-warrior. He was a man of the book, as well as the fist.:)

PS: Obama is doing a great job of sabotaging America. He's a dangerous enemy of this nation.

Don't mistake what I'm saying.

You have EVERY RIGHT to have any spiritual beliefs you desire provable or not. That's what faith is... a belief in something that isn't provable at the time. But as of now ALL man made religion Christendom included have not been proven to be anything more than a honorable fable passed down.

I'm not Billy Jack. I like the Billy Jack character because he was a war hero Liberal that fought the towns corrupt big money powers and protected the school kids... and he could also kick big time ass.

I couldn't be more proud of President Obama. He's an extremely intelligent kind individual, a loyal husband and loving father.

Your baseless smears against our President tell more about you than anything else. You should reconsider them.

Don't mistake what I'm saying.

You have EVERY RIGHT to have any spiritual beliefs you desire provable or not. That's what faith is... a belief in something that isn't provable at the time. But as of now ALL man made religion Christendom included have not been proven to be anything more than a honorable fable passed down.

I'm not Billy Jack. I like the Billy Jack character because he was a war hero Liberal that fought the towns corrupt big money powers and protected the school kids... and he could also kick big time ass.

I couldn't be more proud of President Obama. He's an extremely intelligent kind individual, a loyal husband and loving father.

Your baseless smears against our President tell more about you than anything else. You should reconsider them.

I'm so sorry to have to confess this to you, but truthfully, I despise Obama. I think he's a hateful racist who wants to destroy Traditional America. In fact, I am ashamed of him. His bowing before the King of the Arabs was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. I will never be able to get past it.

Also, please consider how hypocritical the entire concept Billy Jack was, and remains, especially in your clip. How could Billy Jack have been a classic 'good guy', when he, too, was White and male? Think about it. ALL the bad guys in his movies were White men, committing evil acts against minorities. But what about Billy Jack? Was Billy Jack a minority? No. Billy Jack was a White man, and therefore, part of the society created by the Great Satan.

Deep down, Billy Jack had to be evil. Instead of confessing his diabolism, what did he do? He hid it, pretending to be a good guy. Billy Jack was a hypcrite. I saw through him then. I can still see through him.

The time has come for the Western Christian Nation to stage a protracted counter-revolution throughout the Greater West, aimed at reclaiming lost territory and societies therein. Western Christian nationalists must rally and fight back, committing themselves to the defeat of radical secularism and its many attendant, equally threatening, belief systems. Let us extract ourselves forever from the quagmire of liberal thought, restore our true identity, and effect its re-ascendancy as the dominant culture throughout the Greater West by way of large-scale, well coordinated, militant action. 'DEEDS..........not words', must become our new mantra.

If God is all powerful and omniscient, why is he so bad with money? Seems every religious zealot NEEDS my money.....funny how that works....I have to pay to pray, pay to save, pay for his Benz, pay for his jet, etc., etc.......

They were graciously introduced to the splendor of the Truth, but rejected it. Of course, from that point on, they could have no future.

What you mean is that since they didn't convert they were killed. Jesus would be proud, He always advocated conversion at the edge of the sword.

Whenever I run across people like you I'm reminded of the quote: If you live by the sword, so shall you die by the sword. Another good one is: As you sow, that also shall you reap.

If God is all powerful and omniscient, why is he so bad with money? Seems every religious zealot NEEDS my money.....funny how that works....I have to pay to pray, pay to save, pay for his Benz, pay for his jet, etc., etc.......

Right..............do you have my address? If not, send donations here:

King Clovis (AKA: Mojo Rizen)
4465 N. Holy War Ave.
Del Rio, TX 78342

:D

What you mean is that since they didn't convert they were killed. Jesus would be proud, He always advocated conversion at the edge of the sword.

Whenever I run across people like you I'm reminded of the quote: If you live by the sword, so shall you die by the sword. Another good one is: As you sow, that also shall you reap.

I haven't killed anyone..............yet. I'm saying the poor Indians were shown the Light, but chose the Darkness. They faded away, as a result. They still live in darkness. I know. I grew up near them. That's what happens to those who reject Christ. They fade into eternal darkness.

I haven't killed anyone..............yet. I'm saying the poor Indians were shown the Light, but chose the Darkness. They faded away, as a result. They still live in darkness. I know. I grew up near them. That's what happens to those who reject Christ. They fade into eternal darkness.

You neglected to mention the scriptures where Jesus authorized the slaughter of non-believers.

I'm so sorry to have to confess this to you, but truthfully, I despise Obama. I think he's a hateful racist who wants to destroy Traditional America. In fact, I am ashamed of him. His bowing before the King of the Arabs was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. I will never be able to get past it.

Also, please consider how hypocritical the entire concept Billy Jack was, and remains, especially in your clip. How could Billy Jack have been a classic 'good guy', when he, too, was White and male? Think about it. ALL the bad guys in his movies were White men, committing evil acts against minorities. But what about Billy Jack? Was Billy Jack a minority? No. Billy Jack was a White man, and therefore, part of the society created by the Great Satan.

Deep down, Billy Jack had to be evil. Instead of confessing his diabolism, what did he do? He hid it, pretending to be a good guy. Billy Jack was a hypcrite. I saw through him then. I can still see through him.

Dude................... come over here............................. you're clueless.:D

No White heroes in movies? Rocky fights against a Russian & a Black man... Rambo... fights against forces in Southeast Asia... In Die Hard Bruce Willis is fighting German terrorist... I could go on for days... do you not even watch movies?

Billy Jack was a character in a movie and he was half Indian half White. What's hypocritical in a movie about standing up against corrupt power and protecting a kids school.:confused:

How about we talk about some "not characters in a movie" that are hypocrites?

And if you're so wrong on everything else it's probably a good thing for America that you're not part of the group supporting our great new President. It would make us look bad... and we're all about family.

Werbung:
Dude................... come over here............................. you're clueless.:D

No White heroes in movies? Rocky fights against a Russian & a Black man... Rambo... fights against forces in Southeast Asia... In Die Hard Bruce Willis is fighting German terrorist... I could go on for days... do you not even watch movies?

Billy Jack was a character in a movie and he was half Indian half White. What's hypocritical in a movie about standing up against corrupt power and protecting a kids school.:confused:

How about we talk about some "not characters in a movie" that are hypocrites?

And if you're so wrong on everything else it's probably a good thing for America that you're not part of the group supporting our great new President. It would make us look bad... and we're all about family.

Laughlin is as White as I am. You miss the point: BJ, despite his role, is The Enemy, as a White man. Also, who was HE to bail out the poor Indians. They didn't need a damned WHITE GUY to do their bidding for them. Why in the world would you fall for that?:mad:

Back