Counter-Revolution

I'm not familiar with that passage, but it sounds useful. Where is it?

THAT was my point, you are advocating violence in Jesus' name and that is antithetical to all of His teachings.

Why the Christians on this site don't come down on you like a ton of bricks is a mystery to me. People like you are always coming along and hijacking their religion and they remain obediently silent for some reason.

Werbung:
The time has come for the Western Christian Nation to stage a protracted counter-revolution throughout the Greater West, aimed at reclaiming lost territory and societies therein. Western Christian nationalists must rally and fight back, committing themselves to the defeat of radical secularism and its many attendant, equally threatening, belief systems. Let us extract ourselves forever from the quagmire of liberal thought, restore our true identity, and effect its re-ascendancy as the dominant culture throughout the Greater West by way of large-scale, well coordinated, militant action. 'DEEDS..........not words', must become our new mantra.

AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM​

You need to stop sniffing that stuff so much. It's affecting your brain.

Laughlin is as White as I am. You miss the point: BJ, despite his role, is The Enemy, as a White man. Also, who was HE to bail out the poor Indians. They didn't need a damned WHITE GUY to do their bidding for them. Why in the world would you fall for that?:mad:

Billy Jack is a character in a movie. In that movie his roll was of a half breed Native American/White.

What the hell does Tom Laughlin the actor that PLAYED Billy Jack heritage have to do with anything? It's what the actor is in the MOVIE that is what the character is.

And there are Billy Jack types all over in the real world today sticking up for the weak and oppressed.

And Tom Laughlin even in real life was a good Liberal. Major advocate against the Vietnam war. Ran for Congress 3 times. Like him a lot.

And now that you've besmirched his name... he's gonna make you drive your car into the lake!:D

Billy Jack is a character in a movie. In that movie his roll was of a half breed Native American/White.

What the hell does Tom Laughlin the actor that PLAYED Billy Jack heritage have to do with anything? It's what the actor is in the MOVIE that is what the character is.

And there are Billy Jack types all over in the real world today sticking up for the weak and oppressed.

And Tom Laughlin even in real life was a good Liberal. Major advocate against the Vietnam war. Ran for Congress 3 times. Like him a lot.

And now that you've besmirched his name... he's gonna make you drive your car into the lake!:D

Wouldn't driving King Clover's Yugo into a lake be considered pollution? I don't think Billy Jack would do that.

THAT was my point, you are advocating violence in Jesus' name and that is antithetical to all of His teachings.

Why the Christians on this site don't come down on you like a ton of bricks is a mystery to me. People like you are always coming along and hijacking their religion and they remain obediently silent for some reason.

Wait a minute. I thought you said there are passages in the Bible in which Jesus advocates slaughtering one's enemies. I got excited by that news. Now you're telling me you were joking? That's cold. That's really cold.

Anyway, yes............Jesus taught peaceful evangelization, but His life and that of his followers, over the course of two millennia following His crucifixion, are not stories of pacifism.

It's hypocrisy at its worst -- the idea that a White man had to rescue the poor Indians from the ravages of other White men, as if the Indians couldn't do that for themselves. It's condescending, arrogant, and even racist. Hollywood could've at least found an actor who looked half Indian.

Wait a minute. I thought you said there are passages in the Bible in which Jesus advocates slaughtering one's enemies. I got excited by that news. Now you're telling me you were joking? That's cold. That's really cold.

Anyway, yes............Jesus taught peaceful evangelization, but His life and that of his followers, over the course of two millennia following His crucifixion, are not stories of pacifism.

So if I understand you correctly, because people have been pissing on Jesus' teachings for two thousand years you see that as justification for you to do the same. Is that about right? That's perverse.

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think you can save Christianity because you don't have a clue what it is. And adding in the "whites only" attitude only makes it that much worse.

You also have pacifism and non-violence mixed up. Pacifists don't fight, non-violent people fight, they just do it non-violently--like Gandhi did. Gandhi was one of the most confrontative people you could ever meet, but he was non-violent about it.

FIGHTING UPHILL, FOR GOD AND COUNTRY​

Western Civilization is rapidly declining, and will indeed collapse within the next century. Thanks to the West's obsession with Political Correctness (AKA: 'liberalism-run-amok'), a spiritual cancer that infected the West's soul in the 1960s, barbarian invasions on a massive scale are underway, gathering momentum, with no cessation in sight. Western Man has betrayed his heritage, abandoned his destiny, and all but surrendered to the onslaught of hostile outsiders who have come to reap what they did not sow, and sow no more, in their ignorance, ingratitude and contempt for the West itself.

Only patriots who are willing to lay down their lives in the colossal struggle to rescue some semblance of the Western Christian Order, can save the day. Even then, with luck and unprecedented fortitude, they will only be able to defend and preserve a small part of the Western Experience, and lead only those who are willing to defy the odds and follow them to the ends of the Earth, in the remaking of Christendom.

THE FIGHT FOR GOD AND WESTERN MAN IS ENJOINED.

So if I understand you correctly, because people have been pissing on Jesus' teachings for two thousand years you see that as justification for you to do the same. Is that about right? That's perverse.

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think you can save Christianity because you don't have a clue what it is. And adding in the "whites only" attitude only makes it that much worse.

You also have pacifism and non-violence mixed up. Pacifists don't fight, non-violent people fight, they just do it non-violently--like Gandhi did. Gandhi was one of the most confrontative people you could ever meet, but he was non-violent about it.

As I said before, I'm fighting to resurrect the powerful Christian CULTURE that built most of Western Civilization. I'm a culture-warrior, not a priest or minister. The violence I reluctantly accept is confined to the Just War doctrine, and I expect to employ it in the same vain as did the forces of Medieval Europe, to save the greater society from barbarism. Your problem is that you're anti-Christian.

As I said before, I'm fighting to resurrect the powerful Christian CULTURE that built most of Western Civilization. I'm a culture-warrior, not a priest or minister. The violence I reluctantly accept is confined to the Just War doctrine, and I expect to employ it in the same vain as did the forces of Medieval Europe, to save the greater society from barbarism. Your problem is that you're anti-Christian.

Quite the opposite in fact, I think the real teachings of Jesus are excellent, I just don't buy the "kill a Commie for Christ" mentality you espouse.

Where are the Christians on this site? Here is a man hijacking your religion and not one of you has presented a defense. Truly, if this man is the best hope for Christendom then the best we will achieve is Christendumb.

The time has come for the Western Christian Nation to stage a protracted counter-revolution throughout the Greater West, aimed at reclaiming lost territory and societies therein.
Yeah....who can possibly forget your original-efforts.

:rolleyes:

nativeamericanhomelandsyx9.jpg

Werbung:
No, I'm not Saxon. I'm King Clovis, the first of the Catholic Frankish kings, he who began the long campaign to establish the Holy Roman Empire, and FIGHT to keep European Man Catholic, and unified, against the Barbarians.
....And, you forgot your Communion, this morning....

thorazinegramps.jpg

Back