Crap media coverage

Libsmasher

Anyone who watches TV has seen that the liberal media is going all out to preposterously lay the credit crisis at McCain's doorstep. There is never a shred of real analysis as to the origins of it, which as I have shown has it's roots in government interference in the economy.

The conservative movement now REALLY has to get serious about the lib media, which, starting with this election campaign, has dropped its decades long tactic of subtle bias, to it's current mode of wholesale blatant raw lib propaganda all the time.

How to do this, I'm not sure. For starters, we could have at least two additional cable news networks with journalistic integrity. The conservative movement needs to make a MUCH better effort on the net. A lot of dolts-with-a-vote get their information from movies. We have had a liberal movie industry for a long time promoting liberal ideology - why can't we create a conservative one?

Unfortunately, while efforts would be made in this direction, conservatives have to also fight the multi-front liberal assault on free speech.

Werbung:
Adding another news channel would only take away from Fox news.

I think the best thing to do is make sure you are not supporting in any way things you are against. Don't buy products endorsed by people against what you believe in.
Don’t pay to see the movies made by people who are against what you believe in.

And most of all do not let the people who don’t like what you say shut you up. The more they attack you the more you make your point.

I have seen it so many times. They try to degrade you and insult you to try and shut you up, don’t let it happen. Don’t be afraid to say what you believe and do your best to educate yourself so you can counter the crap they spew.

I do like how both of them are coming out with "plans" for the problem, when whatever they have to say on the matter is totally irrelevant. Whatever happens will be pounded out in the next ten days or so and made into law, their opinions are irrelevant on this matter.

The Idea that the entire media is liberial is shiet.
Some of the media Actually Trys to be.
N O N P A R T I S A N
Both sides accuses them of being biased.

The Main Street Media Is Corporate.
They do not care who is in power.
Only that they continue.
To make Money.
Greed Rules...

Fighting Politicans Sells.

They goad both sides.
They devide us.
Tis Crapola.

Werbung:
The Idea that the entire media is liberial is shiet.
Some of the media Actually Trys to be.
N O N P A R T I S A N
Both sides accuses them of being biased.

The Main Street Media Is Corporate.
They do not care who is in power.
Only that they continue.
To make Money.
Greed Rules...

Fighting Politicans Sells.

They goad both sides.
They devide us.
Tis Crapola.

Bullshiit. :D

Back