Crazy Debbie, the gift that keeps on giving

dogtowner

Staff member
Ms Shultz thinks unemployment has not gone up under Obama

You just can't make this stuff up.

Gretchen Carlson, FOX News: Unemployment has gone up precipitously since he took office.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC Chair: That is simply not true. In fact, unemployment has now dropped below 9%. It's continuing to drop. He's been focused on --

Carlson: It's higher than when they promised the stimulus would lower it to 8%.

Wasserman Schultz: You see, that narrative doesn't work for you anymore, though, because --

Carlson: It's not my narrative. I'm just talking about facts.

Wasserman Schultz: You just said the unemployment rate is going up since Obama took office, and it hasn't.

Carlson: Is unemployment higher since President Obama took office?

Wasserman Schultz: What's happened since President Obama took office --

Carlson: Is unemployment higher than when he took office?

Wasserman Schultz: Unemployment is nearing right around where it was when President Obama took office and it's dropping. You just said it's been increasing and that's not true.

and Debs, the reason its below 9% because millions dropped out of the job seeker pool. Not sure I'd be proud of that.

Werbung:
Ms Shultz thinks unemployment has not gone up under Obama

You just can't make this stuff up.

and Debs, the reason its below 9% because millions dropped out of the job seeker pool. Not sure I'd be proud of that.

And many Americans took retail jobs only open to them for the holiday season. The rate will likely spike back up after the holidays.

It is a fact that the rate went up under BO, but many Americans will believe the lies of the left. How is it the left can lie over and over without consequence?

jobs-october-2011.jpg

Werbung:
Back