Current Account Balance

Werbung:
My point was that the countries at the top of the list are, for the most part, exporting nations. The countries in the bottom 15 have made the decision to import from the countries that want to break their backs working all day. Everything I'e learned of global economics shows that this has never been a serious problem because wealth swings back and forth. Normally, when a country reaches the level that China has, they tend to slowly begin importing more and more to take the burden off of their own workers. The history of economics tells us that the situation corrects itself.

Just as I predicted here, China has announced that it will begin to allow its currency to rise in value. This, of course, will improve the lives of its citizens, but it will also make a dent in China's exports since foreign currency will be worth less in China. We are seeing the first steps of China moving away from its export oriented economy.

yes DAVE has spoken

so it must be true...dave is always right and never wrong must be paleriders kid or something like that, Dave is an economic forecaster now

why waste time here? go make the tall $$$$$ Dave
daves not here man

Abraxis... please don't make personal attacks. If someone else makes a personal attack against you please let us know.

Werbung:
Back