D.C.'s Marion Barry arrested again but this time not for smoking crack!

Pandora

D.C.'s Marion Barry arrested on the 4th of July again but this time for stalking. Do you think he did it? He says no! This is one guy who had a worse 4th of July than me :D

On July 4, the U.S. Park Police arrested Barry and charged him with misdemeanor stalking.

About 8:45 p.m. in Anacostia Park, a Washington woman flagged down a Park Police officer on patrol and pointed to Barry, who was in another car. The woman said Barry was stalking her, Park Police spokesman Sgt. David Schlosser said.

Barry was taken into custody, processed and released, but he must make a court appearance for the charge. A court date has not been set.

Barry's other run-ins with the law have included a federal sting operation in 1990, when he was mayor. Surveillance cameras caught him smoking crack cocaine in a hotel room.

Despite his fall from grace, he was re-elected in 1994 to a four-year term as mayor. In his latest political comeback in 2004, Barry won a seat on the D.C. Council, on which he continues to serve.

Barry was arrested in 2002 when traces of marijuana and cocaine were found in his car after he was stopped in the Buzzard Point area of Southwest D.C. No charges were filed, and Barry claimed that the drugs were planted.

And in 2006, Park Police officers stopped him for driving too slowly, prompting him to accuse authorities of targeting him. Barry had been on probation since 2005 for not filing or paying income taxes for several years.

Last year he again failed to file a tax return, and his probation was extended to May 2011, according to the Washington City Paper

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/05/marion.barry.arrested/

Werbung:
D.C.'s Marion Barry arrested on the 4th of July again but this time for stalking. Do you think he did it? He says no! This is one guy who had a worse 4th of July than me :D

On July 4, the U.S. Park Police arrested Barry and charged him with misdemeanor stalking.

About 8:45 p.m. in Anacostia Park, a Washington woman flagged down a Park Police officer on patrol and pointed to Barry, who was in another car. The woman said Barry was stalking her, Park Police spokesman Sgt. David Schlosser said.

Barry was taken into custody, processed and released, but he must make a court appearance for the charge. A court date has not been set.

Barry's other run-ins with the law have included a federal sting operation in 1990, when he was mayor. Surveillance cameras caught him smoking crack cocaine in a hotel room.

Despite his fall from grace, he was re-elected in 1994 to a four-year term as mayor. In his latest political comeback in 2004, Barry won a seat on the D.C. Council, on which he continues to serve.

Barry was arrested in 2002 when traces of marijuana and cocaine were found in his car after he was stopped in the Buzzard Point area of Southwest D.C. No charges were filed, and Barry claimed that the drugs were planted.

And in 2006, Park Police officers stopped him for driving too slowly, prompting him to accuse authorities of targeting him. Barry had been on probation since 2005 for not filing or paying income taxes for several years.

Last year he again failed to file a tax return, and his probation was extended to May 2011, according to the Washington City Paper

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/05/marion.barry.arrested/

Well at least you're back now.;)

Marion Barry is such a personal train wreck I say it was possible. He deserves to have his day in court and try and prove his innocence... if that's what he's saying.

But he has a lot of demons and a track record that's miserable.

Well at least you're back now.;)

Marion Barry is such a personal train wreck I say it was possible. He deserves to have his day in court and try and prove his innocence... if that's what he's saying.

But he has a lot of demons and a track record that's miserable.

Arg! There you go being reasonable,

Actually after reading the story I did not think he did anything wrong. They had lunch together that after noon and how he got arrested was the lady waved a cop down and pointed at him. It looks like she was mad at him or something.

How are we going to fight if you just keep agreeing with me, obama sucks by the way!!!

:p

Arg! There you go being reasonable,

Actually after reading the story I did not think he did anything wrong. They had lunch together that after noon and how he got arrested was the lady waved a cop down and pointed at him. It looks like she was mad at him or something.

How are we going to fight if you just keep agreeing with me, obama sucks by the way!!!

:p

OK baby thanks for lookin' into that further and keep me posted, I tend to like Obama.;)

I just want to fair with ya...

OK baby thanks for lookin' into that further and keep me posted, I tend to like Obama.;)

I just want to fair with ya...

That was such a cool clip, thank you!

A few shockers in there.... Winston Churchill? How the hell did he get any Cherokee blood in him?

OK bad sick joke but it’s so funny

I dated a Canadian man once, he asked me if I had any Canadian in me, I said No!

He said... Want some?

I didn't get it for a long time :)

How did Churchill Get Cherokee blood??? He is in England!

That was such a cool clip, thank you!

A few shockers in there.... Winston Churchill? How the hell did he get any Cherokee blood in him?

OK bad sick joke but it’s so funny

I dated a Canadian man once, he asked me if I had any Canadian in me, I said No!

He said... Want some?

How did Churchill Get Cherokee blood??? He is in England!

Why because you pissed him off for not understanding the joke?;)

Because I was having a "blonde" moment. I was trying to figure out how to get Canadian in me like .. blood line

Ugh! not as funny If I have to explain it.

How did Winston Churchill get Cherokee blood when he is British? Do you know?

I know the joke! I was making another one.

You said, "I didn't GET IT for a long time"... I was putting it as...

by saying "I didn't GET IT" you were saying "I didn't get ANY for a long time".;)

Hence the clip... Hunk of burning love... that's ok it's just another cute blonde moment.;)

I know the joke! I was making another one.

You said, "I didn't GET IT for a long time"... I was putting it as...

by saying "I didn't GET IT" you were saying "I didn't get ANY for a long time".;)

Hence the clip... Hunk of burning love... that's ok it's just another cute blonde moment.;)

Dang it, another *blonde moment* That was a good one too and it went over my head. I think because I am so short!

That was witty!

winner for fastest dectent of a thread into something soooo far from the first post lol.

1. Marion Barry is a idiot regardess of this issue....

2. what percent cherokee where they useing as a gauge?

3. Useing liv and steven tyler is cheating, of course his kid would have some if he did lol.

4.I have used same joke many times on St Paddys day, for want some Irish in ya.... :)

But he has a lot of demons
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Is that what you call it when it's a dem piece of crap? I suppose his demons are the direct result of conservative influence on his life....Or maybe it could be the fault of those of equal "integrity" who voted him back into office.

winner for fastest dectent of a thread into something soooo far from the first post lol.

3. Useing liv and steven tyler is cheating, of course his kid would have some if he did lol.

4.I have used same joke many times on St Paddys day, for want some Irish in ya.... :)

Ok... you caught us just playin' & flirting around.:D But hey how much can we all really say about Marion Barry anyway?

I don't think anyone is going to run to his defense... unless Al Sharpton is in the HOP... he'd show up and talk about anything. Hell he's showin' up defending Michel Jackson's good name and Michele Jackson spent his whole life tryin' to turn White.

WAIT.............................. did I just turn this into a Michael Jackson thread? SH!T!:D

Marion Barry:

Train wreck

Lost in Space

Needs to go on that Celebrity Rehab show... Hey pocket I'm tryin' I just got nothin'!:D

Yeah but it was fun!

Hey did your Irish joke work?

Ok... you caught us just playin' & flirting around.:D But hey how much can we all really say about Marion Barry anyway?

I don't think anyone is going to run to his defense... unless Al Sharpton is in the HOP... he'd show up and talk about anything. Hell he's showin' up defending Michel Jackson's good name and Michele Jackson spent his whole life tryin' to turn White.

WAIT.............................. did I just turn this into a Michael Jackson thread? SH!T!:D

Marion Barry:

Train wreck

Lost in Space

Needs to go on that Celebrity Rehab show... Hey pocket I'm tryin' I just got nothin'!:D

You dont even sound like a liberal in this post

WOW :)

Werbung:
Back