Daley Warns Libs

Gipper

Billybob's commerce secretary warns libs to back off, but they won't. Libs ignore history because they think they are too smart to learn from it (actually too dumb). The Dems lose big in the off elections and could lose control of both houses. Then Americans can stop this Fascist/Marxist nightmare.

...it's all W's fault...

But now they face a grim political fate. On the one hand, centrist Democrats are being vilified by left-wing bloggers, pundits and partisan news outlets for not being sufficiently liberal, "true" Democrats. On the other, Republicans are pounding them for their association with a party that seems to be advancing an agenda far to the left of most voters.

The political dangers of this situation could not be clearer.

Witness the losses in New Jersey and Virginia in this year's off-year elections. In those gubernatorial contests, the margin of victory was provided to Republicans by independents -- many of whom had voted for Obama. Just one year later, they had crossed back to the Republicans by 2-to-1 margins.

Witness the drumbeat of ominous poll results. Obama's approval rating has fallen below 49 percent overall and is even lower -- 41 percent -- among independents. On the question of which party is best suited to manage the economy, there has been a 30-point swing toward Republicans since November 2008, according to Ipsos. Gallup's generic congressional ballot shows Republicans leading Democrats. There is not a hint of silver lining in these numbers. They are the quantitative expression of the swing bloc of American politics slipping away.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/23/AR2009122302439_pf.html

Werbung:
Hizzhonor was schooling Obama to cease his herding of the lefty lemmings off the political cliff. There are dem leaders who feel they have worked to long to blow their advantage in a brief blaze of glory.

Quite a few congress critters feel the same way.

I love it when people yell someone is a Facist/Marxist....and then expect anyone to listen to them. Since they are not the same , in fact far from it. Makes it hard to be both.

I think even you could make a strong argument that our government is doing both.

Let me help you. Our government is fascist when it takes over banks, insurance and auto companies. And this...government rationing of health care is marxist.

I love it when people yell someone is a Facist/Marxist....and then expect anyone to listen to them. Since they are not the same , in fact far from it. Makes it hard to be both.

Maybe not that far apart.

A little to long and detailed a paper to snip quotes from but think of the political spectrum as a horse shoe only pretty close at the ends. This allowed peopel to rather easily transition.

I think even you could make a strong argument that our government is doing both.

Let me help you. Our government is fascist when it takes over banks, insurance and auto companies. And this...government rationing of health care is marxist.

Auto companies huh... seems a lot like siezing the means of production to me.

whats funny is you say takes over...yet then have not taken over at all..The got large amounts of money and yes sometimes when you are about to go under and need huge amounts of money...it is asked you make changes to you don't come back begging again and risk taking down the whole US Econ again.

and you say Rationing...as if thats not what the Private Sector does. Its rationed to those who can afford it, and then rationed to how much care you can get, and rationed to those who have pre Existing Conditions, and Rationed to those who start to cost the company to much..so they Ration your ass out of the system ( feel free to sue for years and lose your house and evrything trying to pay for it though...while your also sick)

do you even know what your talking about? facism and marxism....I guess most of the world is all facist marxist now since alot of nations had to bail out banks or large companies and evry major one not named the US has Health care...

whats funny is you say takes over...yet then have not taken over at all..The got large amounts of money and yes sometimes when you are about to go under and need huge amounts of money...it is asked you make changes to you don't come back begging again and risk taking down the whole US Econ again.

and you say Rationing...as if thats not what the Private Sector does. Its rationed to those who can afford it, and then rationed to how much care you can get, and rationed to those who have pre Existing Conditions, and Rationed to those who start to cost the company to much..so they Ration your ass out of the system ( feel free to sue for years and lose your house and evrything trying to pay for it though...while your also sick)

do you even know what your talking about? facism and marxism....I guess most of the world is all facist marxist now since alot of nations had to bail out banks or large companies and evry major one not named the US has Health care...

They have/had equity stakes in these companies. Mine just bought them back though there are still options let that the federal government can take advatage of.

They have/had equity stakes in these companies. Mine just bought them back though there are still options let that the federal government can take advatage of.

the Horror...they should have gone under and we could have enjoyed all those new unemployed people and watching the Econ sink....so they don't have any left over options....yawn

The government is NOT just providing funds. In many cases they are influencing daily operations. The CEO of GM is a BO pick and BO got the former GM CEO fired.

Wake up and smell the Marxist/Fascist coffee!!! It stinks big time.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/06/new_gm_chiefs_ties_to_the_chic.html

http://www.gm.com/corporate/about/company.jsp

was asked to step down, not fired...and yes sometime when you run a company into the ground...in order to get money...they like someone else to run it...I know shocking.

was asked to step down, not fired...and yes sometime when you run a company into the ground...in order to get money...they like someone else to run it...I know shocking.

Once again you lose the argument and then change the subject.

The actions of our government are marxist and fascist. Yes?

Are there any goal posts in your world?

Once again you lose the argument and then change the subject.

The actions of our government are marxist and fascist. Yes?

Are there any goal posts in your world?

I am sorry , but no they are not. I know it pains you to find out the Free market actuly fails at things, and goverment is actuly needed for somethings...but does not make it Marxist...it makes it realistic.

also when was addressing your statements ignorance , changing the subject? Last I checked, that was in fact..the Subject

Werbung:
The government is NOT just providing funds. In many cases they are influencing daily operations. The CEO of GM is a BO pick and BO got the former GM CEO fired.

Wake up and smell the Marxist/Fascist coffee!!! It stinks big time.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/06/new_gm_chiefs_ties_to_the_chic.html

http://www.gm.com/corporate/about/company.jsp

I like how the resident came to realize that he did not have to commit Chinese dollars just to manipulate corporations when he enshrined his pay tsar. I keep reading a re-reading the Constitution and am unable to find this authority but I'm sure I'll find it some day. :rolleyes:

Back