Dan Rather:"Obama could not sell WATERMELLONS!!

always

Yes, the radical liberal Dan Rather ,who himself could not sell his made-up story about President Bush, now states that "Obama could NOT sell WATERMELLONS" -- Oh , the radical Left really gets angry when their FAKE president proves to be UNFIT, INEPT, to the EXTREME!!

We even have democrats arguing NUDE in the CONGRESSIONAL SHOWERS!!!, Right out in plain view since Barney Frank had the SHOWER CURTAINS REMOVED IN ALL SHOWERS!! BARNEY likes to watch!!

Werbung:
I don't care for Dan Rather ... but in my opinion I really think most people have an element of racism in their way of thinking

Yes, the radical liberal Dan Rather ,who himself could not sell his made-up story about President Bush, now states that "Obama could NOT sell WATERMELLONS" -- Oh , the radical Left really gets angry when their FAKE president proves to be UNFIT, INEPT, to the EXTREME!! ..............

I don't know of anyone on the left who is angry about the President, or thinks he is fake, unfit, or inept.

Are you sure you didn't mean it's the Radical Right who is angry and upset because they've been listening to a couple of dope heads like Beck and Limbaugh peddle lies?

As far as Dan Rather goes, I wasn't aware he was a radical left person or a spokesperson for same. I thought he was just an unemployed former news anchor.

I don't know of anyone on the left who is angry about the President, or thinks he is fake, unfit, or inept.

Are you sure you didn't mean it's the Radical Right who is angry and upset because they've been listening to a couple of dope heads like Beck and Limbaugh peddle lies?

As far as Dan Rather goes, I wasn't aware he was a radical left person or a spokesperson for same. I thought he was just an unemployed former news anchor.
Why is it that when someone on the right is angry - you idiots think we listen to phony people like Beck or arrogant dope addicts like rush?

For Me - they are both weak and insignificant ... and I abhor the SOB in D.C.

IMO there are MANY blacks who would have been better Presidential choices than that roach puddle

You stereotyping us is like us saying ALL of the Lib's are gay! ... are all of you?

Can you please document a few lies promoted by Beck and Rush? Just saying it is so, don't make it so in the real world. Maybe it does in a liberal unreal world.

And, Dan Rather is a hard core whacky liberal and conservatives have known this since the 1960s. But, liberals don't know this because they think just like he does.

This from the liberal Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather#Claims_of_bias

Claims of bias

Rather has been described as having a liberal bias for much of his career.[43][44] Media Research Center, a conservative organization which claims to identify liberal bias in the media, has a file devoted to what they say are examples of Rather's bias.[45] The pun "rather biased" has become a catchphrase used frequently by those who believe he is.[46] In 1985, Senator Jesse Helms, Republican of North Carolina and leading spokesman of the group Fairness in Media (FIM), sent out a letter to members urging them to buy twenty shares each of CBS common stock in an attempt to curb Rather's and CBS's alleged liberal bias. CBS fought back with the help of investment banking house, and several law and public relations firms.[47]

Rather was criticized for speaking as part of a Democratic Party fundraiser in Texas in 2001. Rather said afterwards that he did not realize it was a fundraiser for the party.[48]

Rather's on-screen comments and election night reporting have specifically come under attack as well, dating back to Richard Nixon's presidency. In a June 2002 interview with Larry King, his long-time co-worker (and self-described liberal) Andy Rooney stated that Rather is "transparently liberal".[49]

Critics claim Rather has a double standard on how and which news stories to report, the Killian documents being the most famous example of this.[50][51] During the weeks following the Killian documents, Rather received widespread criticism from other journalists and historians[52] for his approach on reporting and confirmation of the documents' authenticity, as well as his continued insistence of standing by them. They also claim many of his interviews of public officials reflect a liberal bias, either being overly harsh (when interviewing a conservative) or "soft-ball" (when interviewing a liberal).[53] In an interview with commentator Bill Maher, Rather accused Fox News Channel of receiving "talking points" from the Republican controlled White House. Fox News commentator Bill O'Reilly, who had defended Rather during the Memogate incident, criticized Rather heavily for not offering any evidence to support the claim:

As you may remember, I defended Rather in the Bush National Guard debacle. I said Rather did not intentionally put on a bogus story. He just didn't check it out, he was too anxious for the story to be true. He thought the story to be untrue but his liberal views stood out.

Now many of you criticized me for that defense, but I'm a fact-based guy. And there's no evidence Dan Rather fabricated anything. It was sloppy reporting that did him in.

But now the fabrication word is in play again. If Dan Rather has evidence of White House dictums coming to FOX News employees, he needs to display that evidence. We are awaiting his appearance. We'll let you know when it is.[54]

In 2002, Bernard Goldberg published a book with the title "Bias," mainly speaking of liberal bias in the news. In the book, Goldberg used Dan Rather as a primary example of a news anchor with a liberal bias. It also criticises the anchor for his criticisms about President George W. Bush and Vice President Dan Quayle about their military service, when Rather's own service was brought into question.[4]

Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting has accused Rather of having "an unwillingness to challenge official power and policy" in his reporting.[55] Investigative reporter Mark Hertsgaard characterized Rather as a "stern anti-Communist" during the Reagan administration for allegedly having "reported the pronouncements of public officials with considerable respect".[56]

Do YOU watch nothing but NBC?? You seem to be so misinformed about America! Were you born in Kenya? Did YOU only attend GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS and taught by the NEA teachers?

Dan Rathers has always looked down on black folk with his racist viewpoints.

But the liberal media would never pickup on Dan's racism.

The same liberal media claimed Bill Clinton never received blow jobs from Monica for
the longest time.

The liberal media seems to miss the obvious.

Werbung:
Dan Rathers has always looked down on black folk with his racist viewpoints.

But the liberal media would never pickup on Dan's racism.

The same liberal media claimed Bill Clinton never received blow jobs from Monica for
the longest time.

The liberal media seems to miss the obvious.
well ... perhaps it is time to be a bit more on the FAIR side ...

even though his version of a news report is disturbing on various level's in some cases ... we really need to be honest here ... I don't think he is not racist because he is liberal ... I think he is somewhat racist because he is like many of us on the lighter skinned side of society - he is frustrated with the anti white movement in the black society.

... the Reverend Wright brand of right's and faith has been growing exponentially and is successfully creating a rift in society which at this rate will only get worse

Don't get me wrong - on the white side there are equally despicable useless characters ...

however - they get called out for what they are by other white's - where as the repercussion's from black America about Rev. Wright is basically unheard (which may in part be the fault of media coverage from with in itself).
of course this opinion is mine and I own it personally ...

Back