Dave Chappelle Reruns

Libsmasher

When this show was on a few years ago, I never watched it, but at the time people were talking about how great it was. Well, a local channel has been showing some of the reruns - I was stunned at the wholesale, anti-white, particularly of course anti-white male, racism, and not a single laugh in the whole mess. Can anyone possibly imagine something like this directed against blacks appearing on TV?

Werbung:
When this show was on a few years ago, I never watched it, but at the time people were talking about how great it was. Well, a local channel has been showing some of the reruns - I was stunned at the wholesale, anti-white, particularly of course anti-white male, racism, and not a single laugh in the whole mess. Can anyone possibly imagine something like this directed against blacks appearing on TV?

what channel is it on? I will try to tape it.

This should give you a heart attack....

Clatyon Bigsby, Black-White-Supremest:

I thought the show was hillarious. Although I prefer Reno 911, Chappelle had a good few seasons. One has to take it for what it is though. Generally mindless fun poking at American society and its political atmosphere, especially at the time when the show was on nearly 5 years ago. Black Bush scene made me laugh so hard my guts hurt the next day.

Here's the (two or three year old) rerun I saw the other night - will someone who is not a white uncle tom tell me what's hilarious.

- A white guy and his white gf are improbably living in a house full of black people. The white guy and his gf are sleeping in a bedroom, when black guys enter the room. One says to the white guy that he has to get out of bed because his black guy friend has shown up and needs to sleep. The white guy gets up and tells his gf to come along, but the black guys say no, your gf is staying to sleep with the new black guy.

(laugh track)

- The white guy's father shows up to see what's happening to his son, and gets stabbed and dies.

- The white guy is sleeping one night and wakes up early in the AM and complains that people are making too much noise partying (including his white gf)

(laugh track)

- They residents hold a group meeting to decide whether or not the white guy has to "go" the next day. They tell him he has to go or die, and his gf is staying.

(laugh track)

- The white guy complains to the group (with his gf sitting on a black guy's lap) all that has gone wrong while he was here. Including that his gf had to sleep with one of the black guys. Two other black guys say that she slept with them, too.

(laugh track)

- The white guy gets his stuff together and leaves.

Now, what's funny, to anyone who isn't a virulant anti-white male racist, or the most self-hating worst white male uncle tom?

Lib just seems like the stuck up uptight white guy that would be made fun as a stereotype.

Sorry dude, funny as ****. You just can't lossen up and take a joke...you ever notice how many Rips on blacks and Black Culture there are as well?

What's funny? What's the joke? Explain in detail please (watch folks - there won't be any real answer). It's blatant racism, made all the worse by narrowing down on particularly white males (as usual). No, I've NEVER seen anything equivalent to this against blacks. Tell me something that appeared on network TV that was the equivalent of the above.

Here's another example of Chappelle's "humor":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AINrEbXNChc&feature=PlayList&p=362C99D4E60C10F6&index=118

A string of anti-white stereotypes, foul language, and eye-rolling and grinning. It's supposed to be "hip" and "cutting edge" humor, because it's a black guy wiggling around and cussing. I will listen to someone go a certain distance with such stuff, but it has to be FUNNY at the end. I haven't heard a single thing from him that was funny - admittedly I haven't listened to much, but enough to see what his schtick is: vulgar, racist, stupid, and worst of all, not funny. If you have to listen to all the sludge, and at the end there's no joke, what's the point? Or more exactly, what's the point to anyone who isn't a racial minority or a white uncle tom?

What's funny? What's the joke? Explain in detail please (watch folks - there won't be any real answer). It's blatant racism, made all the worse by narrowing down on particularly white males (as usual). No, I've NEVER seen anything equivalent to this against blacks. Tell me something that appeared on network TV that was the equivalent of the above.

lol explain how a joke is funny? how the hell do you do that, draw you a map? Your just to uptight and scared about someone saying something racist about whites.

Guess what I make black jokes all the time, with black people, and we crack up. they wake jokes about whites and we all crack up. Know why, becuse we know its a strerotype and that its a damn joke.

and oooo foul language...sorry go watch some Bill Cosby.

you know for someone who crys about PC so much, you seem to be offended very easy. :)

Werbung:
lol explain how a joke is funny? how the hell do you do that, draw you a map?

SEE EVERYONE? Remember what I said? :D :)

ANY joke can be explained. ;) You can't explain Chappelle, and I can't explain it as HUMOR, because there's nothing to explain - it's just 30 minutes of dimwitted lowbrow defamation of a race.

Here, let me try some Chappelle type humor:

"Blacks are STUPID! They can't figure anything out! They flunk calculus, because they don't got no brains! And they SMELL bad!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha - REALLLLLLLL funny, right? I laughed my guts out, but don't ask me to explain how it's funny - whattaya need - a map? ha ha ha ha

Your just to uptight and scared about someone saying something racist about whites.

You're just uncletomish and laugh at anti-white male non-joke ridicule, because that's what uncletomish people do.

Guess what I make black jokes all the time, with black people, and we crack up. they wake jokes about whites and we all crack up. Know why, becuse we know its a strerotype and that its a damn joke.

Oh, goody - give me an example! Were you on TV? Nooooooo..... they'd never let you on.

you know for someone who crys about PC so much, you seem to be offended very easy. :)

You got that assbackwards - the warp and woof of PC is that you can say racist things all day and night against white people, but don't utter one syllable that in the most far-fetched way could be interpreted against minorities, or you'll get fired.

Back