David Letterman is upset about Obama's lies

Werbung:

Here is another good one

Obama claims in the third debate he had nothing to do with the sequester, but Bob Woodward says yes he did.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82772.html

Bob Woodward says President Barack Obama got some of his facts wrong on sequester at Monday night’s debate.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82772.html#ixzz2AME6SOMn

also

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20121024/NEWS09/121024003/After-editor-s-blog-President-Obama-releases-transcript-Register-interview

Obama does a private interview the day after the debate where he says he will not allow the sequester to happen and in that private interview he uses the sequester as part of his “balanced budget” plan

THE PRESIDENT: Well, Rick, let me answer you short term and long term. In the short term, the good news is that there’s going to be a forcing mechanism to deal with what is the central ideological argument in Washington right now, and that is: How much government do we have and how do we pay for it?

So when you combine the Bush tax cuts expiring, the sequester in place, the commitment of both myself and my opponent -- at least Governor Romney claims that he wants to reduce the deficit -- but we’re going to be in a position where I believe in the first six months we are going to solve that big piece of business.

There is another clip out there I have heard but don’t have time to look up where he says that the sequester will happen.

his 'the sequester will not happen' is new and obviously in response to his being blamed for it and the harm its causing him an dcongressional races nationwide (Kaine is getting hammered with it here in VA as he is for it).

its BS of course, he has no problem with it at all. and as we know it was his camp's idea. does show that he is not really part of his team.

his 'the sequester will not happen' is new and obviously in response to his being blamed for it and the harm its causing him an dcongressional races nationwide (Kaine is getting hammered with it here in VA as he is for it).

its BS of course, he has no problem with it at all. and as we know it was his camp's idea. does show that he is not really part of his team.
the sequester is a terrible idea but my point is he said before it will pass, then he said in that debate it was not his idea and it will not pass and the very next day he tells a reporter the money it will save when it passes is part of his budget plan.

then he goes on tour to call Romney a liar

He signed the damn thing. The sequester makes it really easy for him. He wants to gut the military and this was an easy vehicle in which to do it with little political cost.

boy, what if he DOES find out about the rest ? he may have to have an empty chair on instead of BO.
This is totally off topic (sorry Panda!) but I was thinking about keeping an empty chair on my porch when I pass out candy for Halloween and inviting people to have their picture taken with President Obama... Then take 50% of all the kids candy to teach them a lesson on forced redistribution. :D

This is totally off topic (sorry Panda!) but I was thinking about keeping an empty chair on my porch when I pass out candy for Halloween and inviting people to have their picture taken with President Obama... Then take 50% of all the kids candy to teach them a lesson on forced redistribution. :D
Oh I love that idea :)

Get some video for us

Werbung:
Back