David Letterman should go to Jail.

XCALIDEM

I'm sure Sarah Palin is laughing her ass off right about now after what happened to Letterman.:eek:

Letterman shouldn't put himself in front of his audience and act as if he's the victim of what is happening to him now.
He committed sexual harrassment by havng sex with his interns, that's all...He should be sued and prosecuted.

Pay backs are always a biatch..... :mad:

Werbung:
Did he tell them they have to give sex or be fired? I wondered about that but was not sure. He made it sound like they all wanted it and I kept thinking that was strange since he is so ugly.

And what of the slut who he was having sex with? Convinced her live-in boy friend that it was just "platonic". Convinced her boy friend to quit his job and stay home and be a parent for the kids she wanted to have with him. All the while engaged in an affair with Letterman. Some tramps cannot resist the lure of having sex with an alpha male.

And what of the slut who he was having sex with? Convinced her live-in boy friend that it was just "platonic". Convinced her boy friend to quit his job and stay home and be a parent for the kids she wanted to have with him. All the while engaged in an affair with Letterman. Some tramps cannot resist the lure of having sex with an alpha male.

If she was willing, I guess its just two sleeze bags doing it
If she was told she would be fired then its wrong, but she could settle it in court.

If I read it right he doesnt work for CBS so he didnt break CBS's rules
I am not sure if they can fire him over that. I dont like him and I think he stopped being funny long ago.

The loop hole is that he couldn't be sued for sexual harrassment because he doesn't work for CBS and the interns did. I'm sure that we'll hear more in the next few days...

Werbung:
I'm sure Sarah Palin is laughing her ass off right about now after what happened to Letterman.

Letterman shouldn't put himself in front of his audience and act as if he's the victim of what is happening to him now.
He committed sexual harrassment by havng sex with his interns, that's all...He should be sued and prosecuted.

Pay backs are always a biatch..... :mad:

Oh pleeeease...

A consensual office affair... OMG when did this stuff start happening!!!

I'm not exactly sure why Caribou Barbie would feel one way or the other about it. Letterman is a Hollywood comedian not someone who's been elected or would ever even run for election to anything.

If you're looking for a parable here and Letterman wanted to act like Miss Wasilla I guess he should have just left his job a runnin' screaming I'm too stressed, I'm too stressed!:D

The Palin resignation was a shame though because it caught the GOP by complete surprise.:D

Back