1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009

Discussion in 'Middle Eastern Politics' started by Popeye, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

[​IMG]

A T-shirt printed at the request of an IDF soldier in the sniper unit reading '1 shot two kills.' You can see the bullseye is on the stomach of a pregnant Palestinian woman.

And before some of you Israeli apologists start thinking this article is anti-semetic, keep in mind Haartz is Isreal's oldest daily newspaper. I just wonder why we as a country continue to support this kind of thinking.

I guess this kind of thinking doesn't translate into actions...right Isreali apologists? Or maybe Hamas forced the Israelis to wear these shirts much as they "forced" the IDF to slaughter women and children.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

That is disgusting to want to kill pregnant women.

I can not see the picture very well. What is the woman in the picture holding in her hands?

Is the shirt trying to say she is a suicide bomber? Or just a lady who is pregnant?

If a suicide bomber was about to bomb a cafe or bus I see no problem blowing her frakin head off, but it would be sad if she were pregnant.

3. hormanh

hormanh New Member

Killer of innocent babies