Deadly new flu breaks out in Mexico, U.S.

All i can say is: DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINES THAT ARE MEANT TO "STOP THIS FLU"!!

Dont give up your rights NO MATTER WHAT!! (They cant get everyone with this tainted crap)

I am so apposed to taking strange drug cocktails just because the government agencies say its good for ....

I do NOT trust them - only way I use ANY drug (prescribed or over the counter) is in dire need - and in most cases - many people offer me prescription pain killers because I hurt a bit - I will not use them.

The day after my gall bladder operation - I didn't even bother to fill the pain killer script and was walking around carrying what was my three year old son the same day.

... but that is just how I do it!
After all, it's you health, life, and choice to follow what you think is correct!

Werbung:
Werbung:
I had actually read something similar to this article the other day. That said, those numbers are still more accurate and much higher than the very few that swine flu has claimed to date.

Certainly not to simply blow off swine flu, but I think that we should not be all up in a panic about it presently.
the numbers seem to fluctuate dependent on the agenda.

I personally have no factual data to support it one way or another just articles like everyone else.

Back