Dear God! Americans Like Hilary More Than They Do Jeb!

Salami

To the tune of 47% to 35%, Americans prefer Hilary Clinton to Jeb Bush. Holy Crap. This is way more of a favorable preference than I would have given either one of them. If I have to choose between a crap sandwich and stable sweepings soup I think I'd rather just do some fasting. I'm quite certain that I could not keep either one of the dishes down!

Seriously folks.......are Clintons and Bushes all this country has to offer for 2 decades? YUCK!

I won't vote for either of these turds. And I'm not being disrespectful. That is the most respectful word I can think of for either of them. At least a turd will dry up and quit stinking after a while and is good for enriching the earth it lands on.

Werbung:
In other words, Bill is still more popular than George. I don't think people are voting for either of these two current candidates, they're still stuck firmly in the past when it comes to Clinton vs Bush.

To the tune of 47% to 35%, Americans prefer Hilary Clinton to Jeb Bush. Holy Crap. This is way more of a favorable preference than I would have given either one of them. If I have to choose between a crap sandwich and stable sweepings soup I think I'd rather just do some fasting. I'm quite certain that I could not keep either one of the dishes down!

Seriously folks.......are Clintons and Bushes all this country has to offer for 2 decades? YUCK!

I won't vote for either of these turds. And I'm not being disrespectful. That is the most respectful word I can think of for either of them. At least a turd will dry up and quit stinking after a while and is good for enriching the earth it lands on.

HAHAHA! I like the way you think. I don't want to vote for either one of them, but absolutely, under NO circumstances, will I vote for any Clinton, especially the shrill one! I can't stand Jeb Bush, or any Bush for that matter, but if I have to choose between him and Harpy Clinton, it will be Jeb. I wish both parties would just hurry up and die!

I won't choose between either of them. I'm done with the lesser of two evils way of doing politics. We need an effective third party in this nation and I believe its ripe for one. One that stands for populist legislation rather than plantation owner legislation. I'm done with the two parties we have now. Neither are responsive to the average person's needs.

I won't choose between either of them. I'm done with the lesser of two evils way of doing politics. We need an effective third party in this nation and I believe its ripe for one. One that stands for populist legislation rather than plantation owner legislation. I'm done with the two parties we have now. Neither are responsive to the average person's needs.

Well this is a problem worldwide I think. People ARE interested in what happens, and they still want to be interested in politics. The trouble is, people are becoming disillusioned by the options they've actually got to vote for.

While I don't see this changing anytime soon, sooner or later these parties and politicians are going to have to stand up and face this issue. If they don't, soon people will just stop voting altogether.

People want to, and like living in a fair democracy, But when your vote counts for nothing, then democracy might aswell be dead and buried.

Yes, I agree that we really need to get some better options. I also will NOT be voting for Hillary. I would not vote for her if she was the last candidate in the world. What has she even ever done to make anyone think that she would even make a good president?

I saw a funny bumper sticker that said, "I will not vote for Monica's boyfriend's wife!"

I really hate how this election is all about the Bushes vs the Clintons. Why are we allowing for these two families to be in control of our politics and our country? I have pretty much already decided that I am not going to vote for either one of them. Not that it matters though with the way elections are run in this country.

I really hate how this election is all about the Bushes vs the Clintons. Why are we allowing for these two families to be in control of our politics and our country? I have pretty much already decided that I am not going to vote for either one of them. Not that it matters though with the way elections are run in this country.

You'd have thought that there would be better options out there, than yet another Bush or Clinton to take over power at the Whitehouse.

The whole system needs a massive shake up and some fresh blood coming on to the scene, if that doesn't happen then the less people will vote, and the more stagnant politics will become.

I reckon it could be these two families could be important and also, many may view Hillary as someone who will do more for families and also children as well and has done some good things. I wander, what will happen at election time and the views could change and at the moment many do like Hillary better than Jeb bush and the coming weeks will tell us what happens. I think if someone else was popular people would go for them and for the tiime being these two are the choices we will have until we don't get someone else being more popular.

I think that's the problem. Many are voting for either of these two because there's not any alternative. People are seeing it has a two horse race, and probably picking the worse of two evils.

Hilary might have an advantage for another wrong reasons, people want to see how a female president will do, and if that's the case then apart from Hilary, who else are people going to want to see take up that role?

Well, let me see that last time a Clinton was in office it was some of the best yars in the United States. Regardless of Bill's personal issues, he did do a good job. The last two Bushes in office, well especially the last one, well people are still recovering from him sorry to say including myself. So, it would stand to reason many would like a Clinton more then a Bush even if these are different members of those family's. I'm sorry to say that right now this is a race between Hilary and Jeb, why because Hilary is the likely candidate on the Democrat side and on the GOP side, sound of crickets, exactly Jeb throws his hat in the ring with these and odds are he would have the ticket unless someone else comes along that is a heavier hitter, but that's not likely to happen.

Well, let me see that last time a Clinton was in office it was some of the best yars in the United States. Regardless of Bill's personal issues, he did do a good job. The last two Bushes in office, well especially the last one, well people are still recovering from him sorry to say including myself. So, it would stand to reason many would like a Clinton more then a Bush even if these are different members of those family's. I'm sorry to say that right now this is a race between Hilary and Jeb, why because Hilary is the likely candidate on the Democrat side and on the GOP side, sound of crickets, exactly Jeb throws his hat in the ring with these and odds are he would have the ticket unless someone else comes along that is a heavier hitter, but that's not likely to happen.

Being an outsider and from the UK, I'm interested to hear more about how this seems to be going. Surely there is more to American politics than Bush and Clintons? Is that all the parties have to offer?

They might be very good candidates in their own right, and they each might deserve a turn in power but people aren't going to vote for who they think is fit to run the country, they'll vote for the last name?

I reckon it could be these two families could be important and also, many may view Hillary as someone who will do more for families and also children as well and has done some good things. I wander, what will happen at election time and the views could change and at the moment many do like Hillary better than Jeb bush and the coming weeks will tell us what happens. I think if someone else was popular people would go for them and for the tiime being these two are the choices we will have until we don't get someone else being more popular.
Hopefully, the primaries will kick both of them out of the race. It's ridiculous that when it comes time to vote for our president I get sick to my stomach. Until Clinton ( the first one), people actually wanted their candidate in office, instead of voting against the one they hate the most.

Surely there is more to American politics than Bush and Clintons? Is that all the parties have to offer?

Not at all. The Democrats have already anointed Hillary as their candidate and so far the Republicans have about 8 declared candidates, Cruz, Carson, Bush, Fiorina, Rubio, Huckabee, Pataki, and Santorum and many more expected to run. As many Republicans won't vote for Bush as will vote for him, so I don't expect he'll win the nomination.
There will also be other candidates running as Independent, Green Party and several others.

Werbung:
I guess I have grown in apathy toward Presidential elections. I just don't really care that much.

By default, my opinions and political beliefs are closer to Hillary Clinton, but I still don't really feel that impressed with the campaign. It will be the same old story, over and over again.

Concerning the popularity, popularity can help predict who "the people" prefer, but it doesn't predict who will be "elected" (courtesy electoral college).

Also, we also have to be careful about who "the people" are in these surveys. Conservative and liberal media can twist the numbers and images to make any candidate look like they're winning or losing.

Sorry for being so cynical, but I'm getting tired of Presidential elections! :sleep:

Back