Dear God! Americans Like Hilary More Than They Do Jeb!

Well, let me see that last time a Clinton was in office it was some of the best yars in the United States. Regardless of Bill's personal issues, he did do a good job. The last two Bushes in office, well especially the last one, well people are still recovering from him sorry to say including myself. So, it would stand to reason many would like a Clinton more then a Bush even if these are different members of those family's. I'm sorry to say that right now this is a race between Hilary and Jeb, why because Hilary is the likely candidate on the Democrat side and on the GOP side, sound of crickets, exactly Jeb throws his hat in the ring with these and odds are he would have the ticket unless someone else comes along that is a heavier hitter, but that's not likely to happen.
I would love to hear just how Bill policies made things better...

Werbung:
I guess I have grown in apathy toward Presidential elections. I just don't really care that much.

By default, my opinions and political beliefs are closer to Hillary Clinton, but I still don't really feel that impressed with the campaign. It will be the same old story, over and over again.

Concerning the popularity, popularity can help predict who "the people" prefer, but it doesn't predict who will be "elected" (courtesy electoral college).

Also, we also have to be careful about who "the people" are in these surveys. Conservative and liberal media can twist the numbers and images to make any candidate look like they're winning or losing.

Sorry for being so cynical, but I'm getting tired of Presidential elections! :sleep:
Your (and my) opinions and political beliefs are closer to what Hillary CLAIMS are her opinions and beliefs. The past 20 years have us, if nothing else, that you can't believe anything these professional liars and spin doctors say when they want toget elected. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm a liberal who will vote for Carly before anyone else, and that's because she isn't a politician. I think a lot of people will feel the same way.

Your (and my) opinions and political beliefs are closer to what Hillary CLAIMS are her opinions and beliefs. The past 20 years have us, if nothing else, that you can't believe anything these professional liars and spin doctors say when they want toget elected. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm a liberal who will vote for Carly before anyone else, and that's because she isn't a politician. I think a lot of people will feel the same way.
I will agree with your assessment that too much "spin" exists in politics these days. It is very hard to separate what a politician really believes and what they are paid to believe. It's too bad because politics is one of the most essential functions a society can have.

I will agree with your assessment that too much "spin" exists in politics these days. It is very hard to separate what a politician really believes and what they are paid to believe. It's too bad because politics is one of the most essential functions a society can have.
No kidding. If it wasn't so essential, though, they would never get away with the way they abuse the whole system. Something is going to have to give. We can't going down this road. Politicians don't realize there are a lot more of us than there are of them.

I also have to agree, people these days don't know who to trust when it comes to politicians. There's that much spin and false promises going around in the campaigns, that people are now choosing the one that they think lies the least.

That bodes well for the future doesn't it...

actually she is a politician...its what you are when your running for office.It also just means you have no idea how to get things done in government. Its easy when your the CEO...its alot easier to be a dicator then to have to work with people who hate you and dont want what you want...to get things done.

No kidding. If it wasn't so essential, though, they would never get away with the way they abuse the whole system. Something is going to have to give. We can't going down this road. Politicians don't realize there are a lot more of us than there are of them.
And none of that matters because people vote the same people into office and are funded by a few....

What W policy made things better?

Clinton in office, econ great
Bush in office worst in my lifetime
And before Clinton. was not great as well
And after Bush Left, things got better again.

hmmmm
Regan's policies and a Conservative congress made things better.. Yet you still haven't told me how Bill, on his own made things better..

Werbung:
Regan's policies and a Conservative congress made things better.. Yet you still haven't told me how Bill, on his own made things better..

I never voted for him...so ask someone else. Because many would Say NAFTA...I don't care for NAFTA but not for reasons that it did not help the economy in some ways
tell me what was better for the economy 1992-2000 or 2000 to 2008?

Also who balanced a budget
who did not get us in any trillion dollar wars?

Back