Debate Night 10/15

BigRob

If you are on and watching the debate, post your thoughts.

I just noticed when asked again what programs would be cut given the financial problems, Obama offered no programs.

McCain named at least 3 concrete programs.

Obama also said if the bailout is structured right taxpayers will get their money back, what he did not clarify is if that money would be paid back to taxpayers or simply amount to the government making the money back to then go spend more.

Werbung:
If you are on and watching the debate, post your thoughts.

I just noticed when asked again what programs would be cut given the financial problems, Obama offered no programs.

McCain named at least 3 concrete programs.

Obama also said if the bailout is structured right taxpayers will get their money back, what he did not clarify is if that money would be paid back to taxpayers or simply amount to the government making the money back to then go spend more.

In all three debates Obama has been asked this question, and all three times he refused to say what he is going to cut.

I know what he will cut. The military and he knows he cant win if he says it.

I also think McCain scored big points when he brought up the campaign finance, town halls and how obama never renounces when his followers say horrid things about mccain palin, like the church bombings

Is it just me, or is Obama getting more gray hair DAILY? Seriously... he's looking pretty salt&pepper tonight and when he began his campaign, his hair was a pretty solid color.

I really do feel bad for both these guys... it takes a toll on someone to run for president. Its even worse on them when they win:

Bush 2000
Bush2000.bmp

Bush 2008
George-W-Bush.jpg

Yea, I agree McCain is doing what he needs to do, but I think he has missed a big opportunity to question Obama on spending.

Yea, I agree McCain is doing what he needs to do, but I think he has missed a big opportunity to question Obama on spending.

McCain seems to miss a whole lot of opportunities

ok now we are on the stupid question why is your vice more qualified than the others.

this question is so IN THE TANK FOR OBAMA
i hope mccain answers that obamas vice is more qualifed than the damn front runner!

compare her to obama not her to biden, biden is more compariable to mccain

arg that question makes me mad and its sooooo bias

He missed a golden opportunity when Obama said his ONLY connection to ACORN was his lawsuit. He should have replied:

Sen. Obama, did you, or did you not, train ACORN's employees for their "Get out the Vote" Campaign?

Obama would have been caught in a lie for answering truthfully and could be called on it. If he lied, the record shows that he DID train their employees and he would be busted for lying to cover it up.

Like I said, golden opportunity. :(

He missed a golden opportunity when Obama said his ONLY connection to ACORN was his lawsuit. He should have replied:

Sen. Obama, did you, or did you not, train ACORN's employees for their "Get out the Vote" Campaign?

Obama would have been caught in a lie for answering truthfully and could be called on it. If he lied, the record shows that he DID train their employees and he would be busted for lying to cover it up.

Like I said, golden opportunity. :(

Obama does a much better job too of focusing on the people at home when he talks as opposed to McCain who seems to mostly talk to the moderator.

But I am glad that at McCain is at least showing he is alive for this debate. He needs to pound away on the issues as well, but he does need to keep Obama on defense for the debate.

Here are some questions:

1. Whats your position on the following?

a) Abortion
b) Gun Control

2. Name some of our Civil Rights that don't appear in the Constitution.

McCain needs to stop using the line about talks without preconditions and point out that Obama REVERSED his position on conditional talks when it was found unpopular in the polls - If he really must bring it up at all that is.

Werbung:
McCain needs to stop using the line about talks without preconditions and point out that Obama REVERSED his position on conditional talks when it was found unpopular in the polls - If he really must bring it up at all that is.

LOL, McCain just slipped and called Obama Senator Government.

Back