Debate Night 10/15

McCain needs to stop using the line about talks without preconditions and point out that Obama REVERSED his position on conditional talks when it was found unpopular in the polls - If he really must bring it up at all that is.

did i miss FP?

my tv went dead for a moment

did you hear that slip? I LOVE IT

senator government, i mean senator obama

Werbung:
they better get to gun control and abortion, obama is so weak on both and the liberal mods have always avoided what makes obama look weak

I don't think its going to happen... However, I know exactly what Obama's answer would be to GC:

Obama: I support the second amendment and the right of hunters and sportsmen to keep and bear arms. I'm also for responsible, common sense gun control legislation that keeps the guns out of the hands of criminals and young children.

Translation: Forget about being legally allowed to own anything other, or more, than 1, single-shot black-powder rifle.
-----------------------------------

Wow!!! Actually brought up RvW!

did you hear that slip? I LOVE IT

senator government, i mean senator obama

I don't know if that was Freudian or intentional, but I thought it was perfect!
obama_small_dbba96.jpg

BAIPA was brought up!

Cmon John... Mr. Constitutional Scholar, as chairman of the committee, couldn't ADD the TWO SENTENCES that were in the version Obama says he would have voted for?

BAIPA was brought up!

Cmon John... Mr. Constitutional Scholar, as chairman of the committee, couldn't ADD the TWO SENTENCES that were in the version Obama says he would have voted for?

Missing chances... no gun issues will come up it looks like either. Last question on education.

We spend more on Education than any other nation and our system sucks:

Obama: We need to spend more money while "reforming" the system. Mr. Saul Alinsky and William Ayers will help with reforming the curricula to bring us into the 21st century.

I don't think its going to happen... However, I know exactly what Obama's answer would be to GC:

Obama: I support the second amendment and the right of hunters and sportsmen to keep and bear arms. I'm also for responsible, common sense gun control legislation that keeps the guns out of the hands of criminals and young children.

Translation: Forget about being legally allowed to own anything other, or more, than 1, single-shot black-powder rifle.
-----------------------------------

Wow!!! Actually brought up RvW!

and obama lied about his position

mccain is not very good about coming back after someone lies

ok who won?

I think mccain won this one, i think the other two were ties except for saddleback, I think mccain smeared him all over the place at saddleback

but the first two debates i think they tied, first leaning mccain second leaning obama

this one i would say mccain won but no knock out punches

ok who won?

I think mccain won this one, i think the other two were ties except for saddleback, I think mccain smeared him all over the place at saddleback

but the first two debates i think they tied, first leaning mccain second leaning obama

I think McCain won. He did what he needed to do, he kept Obama defensive for most of the night (with some exceptions).

Of course it will all be subjective for the most part between people.

If it were a blinking contest, McCain would be the winner hands down.

Seriously, I'd like to see McCain in a blink off with Pelosi:

fox is saying obama did better, 4 people in the focus group changed to obama

i did not think obama did bad, i just thought mccain did better.

but fox is in the tank for mccain so i dont know what the heck they are doing saying obama won when I think mccain did

Werbung:
ok who won?

Just saw a Faux focus group..they thought Obama won the debate...not good news for McCain.

The general consensus I'm getting from switching around is most pundits seem to think McCain started strong but Obama finished the best.

add a CNN focus group...another Obama victory

Back