Debate Night 10/15

Just saw a Faux focus group..they thought Obama won the debate...not good news for McCain.

The general consensus I'm getting from switching around is most pundits seem to think McCain started strong but Obama finished the best.

add a CNN focus group...another Obama victory

cnn saying obama won is like a kid saying yes to more candy
they are in the tank for obama
i think they worship him more than the people in ths forum

same with pms nbc

but 4 people from that focus group did pick obama as who they will vote for and most raised their hand when asked who did better.

Werbung:
Re: CBS Poll of undecideds: Obama wins debate

you have to put this in the poll thread :)

No I don't this is a debate related poll.

While we're on the subject, just heard on CNN their poll says Obama won the debate and increased Obama's favorables...can't remember the exact numbers.

Looks like another big night for Obama.

No I don't this is a debate related poll.

While we're on the subject, just heard on CNN their poll says Obama won the debate and increased Obama's favorables...can't remember the exact numbers.

Looks like another big night for Obama.

oh how depressing

I am going to have to really dig to find some more hitler pictures to compare him to :( d

Just saw a Faux focus group..they thought Obama won the debate...not good news for McCain.

The general consensus I'm getting from switching around is most pundits seem to think McCain started strong but Obama finished the best.

add a CNN focus group...another Obama victory

That's what I'm hearing too. I can't hardly look at McCain he's too twitchy but about half way through he did start rambling more and going over old territory from way back at the beginning of the debate.

And what was up with all those gurgling noises from McCain when Senator Obama was talking. I thought it was something in the TV but after it happened a couple times the wife pointed out it was coming from McCain off camera. That was kinda strange.

Bottom line as I saw it McCain started out trying to be more forceful and used that "Joe" thing to try and speak out to the public.

But it was Senator Obama that answered the questions more on point, focused more on the economy and was able to stay totally calm & relaxed through any McCain accusation countering with an easily understandable response.

And he really connected over & over again the way he looked straight into the camera to explain things of importance.

Senator Obama did just what he had to do to win. He was just nice and steady.

sidebar: EVERYBODY even Pat Buchanan (who always says McCain won) is hitting McCain hard for belittling the health of the mother issue. That's gonna cost him some votes.

I think really what these numbers are showing is that everyone has already made up their mind.

haha good one

i bet though that joe the plumber will vote for mccain

Obama_Plumbers_Against_200.gif

I have to agree, joe the plumber took this one. :)

I made up my mind about a week before palin

i was really seriously thinking of voting for Bob Barr just because I am not crazy about mccain but then I decided better to do my best to keep obama out then just vote for a guy who i know cant win. I felt better about that after palin came in

I watched on C-Span and now they have callers giving their opinions.

Comments among Independents/Undecideds:

Obama looks great, has great lines, but he sounds like an actor who's reciting lines and going through the motions.

Obama gives the appearance of being a charismatic robot who can't go outside the talking points.

They both suck, I'm gonna write in Ron Paul!

They both suck, I'm gonna write in Ralph Nader!

They both suck, I'm voting for Bob Barr!

I don't think either of them will be much different from Bush.

I don't support either, but McCain has a more realistic plan for Health care.--(Caller was a nurse and a Ron Paul supporter because: "he's the only one FOR the Constitution")

I don't want to vote at all... These negative adds have been horrible on both sides and they should both be ashamed.
----------------------------------

cnn saying obama won is like a kid saying yes to more candy
they are in the tank for obama
i think they worship him more than the people in ths forum

same with pms nbc
Journalists_ForObama.gif

Werbung:

over 81 thousand people voted so far on fox and mccain has it 87 percent obama 12
but they are only right on fox when 4 people in the focus group raise their hand for the messiah :)

Back