Debate Night 10/15

I watched on C-Span and now they have callers giving their opinions.

Comments among Independents/Undecideds:

Obama looks great, has great lines, but he sounds like an actor who's reciting lines and going through the motions.

Obama gives the appearance of being a charismatic robot who can't go outside the talking points.

They both suck, I'm gonna write in Ron Paul!

They both suck, I'm gonna write in Ralph Nader!

They both suck, I'm voting for Bob Barr!

I don't think either of them will be much different from Bush.

I don't support either, but McCain has a more realistic plan for Health care.--(Caller was a nurse and a Ron Paul supporter because: "he's the only one FOR the Constitution")

I don't want to vote at all... These negative adds have been horrible on both sides and they should both be ashamed.
----------------------------------

Journalists_ForObama.gif

now that is a good bumper sticker and its about the most honest one yet!
do you make these or find them?

Werbung:
ah i really like that one but if we are not careful we could get into trouble for racism

that makes her look like a hockey mom and according to the obama people thats racist

Screw them! Obama didn't repudiate the comments from Lewis as McCain told him in the debate.

Re: CBS Poll of undecideds: Obama wins debate

I think that many are taking for granted those 18 million cracks on the ceiling.... The PUMAS are going to be a voice in the end and many of those polls are being deceiving....

Screw them! Obama didn't repudiate the comments from Lewis as McCain told him in the debate.

Wasn’t that kind of sick? He just sat there with this gross smirk on his face. Almost like how dare you make me feel uncomfortable?

I really don’t care if obama worshipers think i am racist for saying Joe six pack or hockey mom. The ONLY reason they said it was racist is because Palin was able to connect to people like that and they want to squash it.

the only way they can win is if they suppress the republicans and have them walk on egg shells in fear for every word that comes out of their mouth,

I am more or less being disrespectful to the idiots when I say stuff like “be careful because hockey mom is a racist thing to say”. Only a true moron with a single brain cell that is officially dead could believe that is racist

But if the are going to be stupid enough to call it a racist statement I will be mean enough to rub their nose in it.

Re: CBS Poll of undecideds: Obama wins debate

I think that many are taking for granted those 18 million cracks on the ceiling.... The PUMAS are going to be a voice in the end and many of those polls are being deceiving....

I hope so. If they dont vote for McCain, that is ok with me. I woud not want anyone to compromise thier beliefs but if they write in Hillary, I really hope the news is honest about it and says how many did.

i know a large number of disgruntled hillary supporters and about a third will write in Hillary and about a third will vote mccain and about a third chang their minds from week to week if they will write in hillary or vote nader

McCain was stronger during the beginning. Obama made a good move at not mentioning virtually anything about Sarah Palin as this will just push her into the spotlight again.

Considering that was the final debate, the question is, did McCain win over enough undecided voters to change the outcome?

While McCain was sharp, Obama was smooth. I am watching Fox News, and there are quite a few commentators that are saying McCain wasnt good enough to sway it.

I give no predictions to election results at this point. Although this late in the game it will come as a MAJOR blunder by one of the candidates. Other than a huge controversy, I think minds in America are made up one way or the other.

Werbung:
Considering that was the final debate, the question is, did McCain win over enough undecided voters to change the outcome?

While McCain was sharp, Obama was smooth. I am watching Fox News, and there are quite a few commentators that are saying McCain wasnt good enough to sway it.

I give no predictions to election results at this point. Although this late in the game it will come as a MAJOR blunder by one of the candidates. Other than a huge controversy, I think minds in America are made up one way or the other.

You are right about the FOX commentators, I was surprised to hear that. I switched to CNN for a while just to hear their bull and I was surprised that they were giving McCain high remarks...

Back