Deer In Lion Cage @ National Zoo

Bunz

This doesnt start well.

Could she get away?

Help arrives

Well not to bad for a trip to the zoo. :eek:

I have actually been to the National Zoo. I thought the organgutan and panda exhibits were awesome. I remember saying to my girlfriend of the time that the lion exhibit was the most disappointing at that zoo.

The whole scene is also proof to me that whatever God is out there loves idiots equally.

Werbung:
I saw this as a news blurb and my heart just couldn't handle it if the little deer hadn't made it...so I couldn't open it up and watch. But I heard that it got away...yea for the little deer!

And those unfortunate lions who have been bred/born/live in captivity were probably suffering from shock...something live in our pen...WOW Or they would have been all over that little deer like stink on POOP in no time!

Werbung:
I saw this as a news blurb and my heart just couldn't handle it if the little deer hadn't made it...so I couldn't open it up and watch. But I heard that it got away...yea for the little deer!

And those unfortunate lions who have been bred/born/live in captivity were probably suffering from shock...something live in our pen...WOW Or they would have been all over that little deer like stink on POOP in no time!

They found it "pretty evident" that the deer "would not survive," and it was euthanized, Baker-Masson said.

I'm sorry... I know how much you care for animals.

Back