Definition of conservative

Mr. Shaman

conservative: a: tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : traditional.
b: marked by moderation or caution.

What could possibly BE more un-American??!!!

Werbung:
conservative: a: tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : traditional.
b: marked by moderation or caution.

What could possibly BE more un-American??!!!

So you agree that Obama should have let Auto industries fail. Glad to have gotten that on record.

Much obliged.

So you agree that Obama should have let Auto industries fail. Glad to have gotten that on record.

Much obliged.

He did let them fail. What he did do was provide the UAW with a huge payoff curtesy or China (which our kids wil get to pay back with interest).

He did let them fail. What he did do was provide the UAW with a huge payoff curtesy or China (which our kids wil get to pay back with interest).
Gee....lemme guess.

You were too busy to catch the (early) news, on Ford, today....right?

:rolleyes:

No...I'm fairly-certain I never said that.

Are those voices gettin' louder, at all?​

So you didn't watch the part of the video that talked about failure... risk? Or was the video your cute way of saying you don't believe anyone or any company in America should be left to fail?

So you didn't watch the part of the video that talked about failure... risk? Or was the video your cute way of saying you don't believe anyone or any company in America should be left to fail?

I'm afraid Mr. Shaman is out were the buses don't run.

Liberals smoke pot, drive volvos, and vote democrat.
Conservatives drink beer, watch nascar, and vote republican.

In the old days, conservatives supported the pantheon of gods, thought that leeches were the cure for anemia, beat their slaves, and drove chariots.

Liberals created the middle class, pulled practical jokes on their masters, hated O'Reilly, and drove sheep.

In the old days, conservatives supported the pantheon of gods, thought that leeches were the cure for anemia, beat their slaves, and drove chariots.

Liberals created the middle class, pulled practical jokes on their masters, hated O'Reilly, and drove sheep.

You need a history lesson.

Democrats owned slaves not Republicans. Did you ever hear of Abraham Lincoln? He freed the slaves and just happened to be Republican.

Dems controlled the South for over 100 years after the Civil War and committed all kinds of atrocities against Blacks. The KKK was a Dem organization.

And today Dems promote the murder of thousands of blacks in the womb and enslave the living with welfare.

Now you know the real story.

Werbung:
Well, humor is just not your cups of tea, I guess, Pandora and Gipper.

As for history, if you want to get serious, Gipper-

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
-- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864
(letter to Col. William F. Elkins)

Now THAT'S a rep I can vote for!

Back