Dem-Double-Standards

It's so sad that some won't look to the possibilities for a better future. They would rather be mired in a bad past then work together for a more perfect future.
It's that ol' "conservative"-preference for mold & mildew; no changes, no challenges, day-after-day....the same ol', same ol'. :rolleyes:

"conservatives" want Life to be more convenient (for themselves), and (somehow) figure they've got some Divine Right to the same. If nothing changes, there's no good reason to stretch themselves (See: analyzing/thinking-thru new problems/challenges). It's sheer laziness, on their part.....while they criticize others for not settling for the way things have always been; the Battle Cry of bigots/racists, nationwide.

Is it any wonder "conservatives" have been tagged for the racists they've (typically) been?

Werbung:
Dems or Repubs should get equal media coverage. I know this thread is about Dem-Double-Standards but I don't want to leave the media out of this.

They already get equal media coverage. The D’s get half and the R’s get half. The problem is the D’s get a positive hopeful half and the R’s get the doom and gloom bad half warranted or not.

It would be better to just get the basic facts and let the people decide what was right wrong or non issue, that though isn’t gonna happen.

And it would sure be nice if everyone was held to the same standards. We have a mayor in Portland who had sex with a 17 year old boy, he is a dem and you won’t hear much about it, just like good old Neil Goldschmidt who had sex with his 14 year old baby sitter and the Gov at the time covered it up for him. Had either of them had an R behind their names we would all know about them…… but they make exceptions and excuses for dems. That really needs to stop!

C'mon.....what were the chances of Bush being impeached? There was no sex involved.

Bush was only responsible for a good, ol' fashioned (Judeo-Christian) blood-sacrifice of 4229 American-servicemen/women, with a War of CHOICE....not exactly a crime for those folks who've never served!!!!!

They'd much-rather (simply) pull-the-strings....so, there's no (actual) direct-participation, involved; a God-send for COWARDS!

What about good old Joe the plumber. He wasn't be chosen to any cabinet position in the white house, yet the measly $3000.00 or so in back taxes made national news. He was crucified for not even having a license (whethere that is true or not)

Then Obama's pick for head of the treasury department is $34000.00 in the whole with the IRS and that is not a big deal... What the ?? He's going to be in charge of the IRS. ... Way to go Obama.. Way to pick a real winner.

And what about Hillary and Bill conflict of interest. How many millions do the Clinton's make from the donations?

http://www.usnews.com/articles/opin...flict-of-interest-for-secretary-of-state.html

Let's not forget the fact that she should not even qualify because she held a post in the senate that voted for a raise for the office she now is trying for.

It's shameful. Politicians, both left and right, for the most part are not truthful... the difference is the dems get pass from the media and the right get the shaft!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hj1yF_ptG-7vosxFrnx7fysb3IdgD95N18R01

What about good old Joe the plumber. He wasn't be chosen to any cabinet position in the white house, yet the measly $3000.00 or so in back taxes made national news. He was crucified for not even having a license (whethere that is true or not)

Then Obama's pick for head of the treasury department is $34000.00 in the whole with the IRS and that is not a big deal... What the ?? He's going to be in charge of the IRS. ... Way to go Obama.. Way to pick a real winner.

And what about Hillary and Bill conflict of interest. How many millions do the Clinton's make from the donations?

http://www.usnews.com/articles/opin...flict-of-interest-for-secretary-of-state.html

Let's not forget the fact that she should not even qualify because she held a post in the senate that voted for a raise for the office she now is trying for.

It's shameful. Politicians, both left and right, for the most part are not truthful... the difference is the dems get pass from the media and the right get the shaft!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hj1yF_ptG-7vosxFrnx7fysb3IdgD95N18R01

that is a good example :)

They already get equal media coverage. The D’s get half and the R’s get half. The problem is the D’s get a positive hopeful half and the R’s get the doom and gloom bad half warranted or not.
Whoops!!!!

You (once, again) forgot to post any examples to back-up your allegation.

How shocking. :rolleyes:

GenSeneca;82927]Sounds like you for the last 8 years.... :rolleyes:

Well you are at least true to your word when you said you'd try and smear Obama in every possible way if he beat McCain ... because you felt the Democrats picked on Bush.

Hopefully you will eventually see our new President as a good man that truly wants to bring all of America out of the Bush ditch, and maybe see a little brighter future for all Americans.

Time will tell...

Yeah, he's a real gem. :rolleyes:

I've been around. I do realize that the Right isn't used to getting smacked back in the face.;)

Whoops!!!!

You (once, again) forgot to post any examples to back-up your allegation.

Do you want the link to our mayor who had sex with the 17 year old boy?
and our babysitter raper?

ok :)

Portland mayor admits he lied about sex with teen he mentored is the below link
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1232432705270360.xml&coll=7

Goldschmidt had sex with a 14-year-old babysitter on a regular basis over a three-year period. Gov covers it up

http://wweek.com/story.php?story=5091

Here you go, the cute part is you would already know all about it if either of them were republicans :) but since they are dems I have to be the one to tell you. Proving my point!

I agree.
This is not about one's voting record or even one's sexual preference, this is about how the dems get a pass on most things they do wrong. It is brushed off. The main stream media just goes on and on and on about how much Obama gives them tingly feeling... What the heck. That is not reporting news, tingly feelings. Yep and did they hammer Obama when it came to anything that was brought up by any of the conservatives. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I bet there is not 1 bit ... not even 1 story .. of major significance that was covered by the main stream media outlets that reflects Obama in a negative way, whatsoever.

It is disgusting.

It's (typically) traditional to hold-off on any evaluations (of nominees), until they've actually been on-the-job. :rolleyes:

"Was he cheating on his taxes or just sloppy with his finances? Lawmakers vetting the nomination of Timothy F. Geithner to serve as Treasury secretary say they may never be sure. But leading Republicans nonetheless joined Democrats in leaping to his defense yesterday, calling Geithner's tax gaffes small potatoes compared with his qualifications for saving the global economy.

IMF officials said hiccups in tax filings are not unusual among their U.S. staff, who must calculate and pay their own taxes quarterly because the international agency does not collect taxes for any government. They noted that Geithner was hired as director of policy development in June 2001, when there was no orientation program to detail the tax rules."

YOU don't know????? :eek:

Werbung:
I agree.
This is not about one's voting record or even one's sexual preference, this is about how the dems get a pass on most things they do wrong. It is brushed off. The main stream media just goes on and on and on about how much Obama gives them tingly feeling... What the heck. That is not reporting news, tingly feelings. Yep and did they hammer Obama when it came to anything that was brought up by any of the conservatives. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I bet there is not 1 bit ... not even 1 story .. of major significance that was covered by the main stream media outlets that reflects Obama in a negative way, whatsoever.

It is disgusting.

I dont think the media can help it, its like strong delusion has been poured out not just over the USA but the world, and only some can seem to see through it. In obamas case I dont think they can see rather than they dont want to see

Back