Dem-Double-Standards

Werbung:
My apologies to the libs/dems. Obama is a saint, he's the Mesiah. How dare I say anything negative. He can do no wrong so that's why no thing is covered in the msm about him.

Not even when he picks all these past Clintonites to the cabinets.. knowing that most of them are corrupt or have conflicts of interest.

Maybe if he was white, and the world was not afraid of being called "racist" the truth's would have been put in front of the American voters (who were totally shafted).

One day, and I hope soon, it will all catch up to him. That will be a happy happy day and then i will get the tinglys up my leg too......:)

Yeah....I know. Some o' your best friends are Gay, right?

:rolleyes:
Typical 'lib' move. When wrong, time to change the subject or attack! Another example... Where's the negative coverage of the 170 million spent on this innauguration? According to the upteen speaches of Obama, we are in the worst financial crisis since the "creation of the earth", yet we can have people spend, spend, spend.
Look at all the people sucking the poor and deprived dry with bumpere stickers, shirts, coins, plates, thongs, and whatever else they can get this guy's mug on.

No main stream media gave Obama a hard time like they during the Bush innauguration (which they spent 1/4) on. And the country wasn't having it bad like now.
The media should just change the name of all their networks to be the Obama Media Network and then they it would o.k. for them to kiss ass so much.

My apologies to the libs/dems. Obama is a saint, he's the Mesiah. How dare I say anything negative. He can do no wrong so that's why no thing is covered in the msm about him.

Not even when he picks all these past Clintonites to the cabinets.. knowing that most of them are corrupt or have conflicts of interest.
Yeah.....we certainly wouldn't want a repeat of the '90s!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....now which ones were corrupt?? :rolleyes:

She never brings up homosexuals... you bring them, she points out she did not bring them up, and then you attack her for it...

Pathetic.
Yeah....pathetic....the same way you deep-six my posts, 'cause you can't toe-to-toe, with me, without gettin' your butt kicked....let-alone justifying your need to do so, in-front of everyone-else (while relying on those Jr.-High-School-style-chickie PMs). :rolleyes:

Yeah....pathetic....the same way you deep-six my posts, 'cause you can't toe-to-toe, with me, without gettin' your butt kicked....let-alone justifying your need to do so, in-front of everyone-else (while relying on those Jr.-High-School-style-chickie PMs). :rolleyes:

Subjecting changing again. And again, I have deleted none of your posts, but as I said, in your infinite ignorance, believe what you will, I really do not care.

The topic is MSM not giving unbiased news coverage. Not giving the same amount of criticism to the dems like they do to the repubs..
It's (merely) a matter of perception.....kinda like those folks who actually believed Bush was doing a good job...and, meant it. :rolleyes:

Subjecting changing again. And again, I have deleted none of your posts......
Hey....everything was fine (here), today, until you showed-up and started screwin' with my posts.

Call it whatever-you-want. The fact remains.....shortly after I first joined, here....after battling with you (especially over your inadequate-info, on 'Nam)...you had to run to the powers-that-be....got your little moderators-badge...and, you've been jerkin'-me-around, ever since.

You might have the King Moderator fooled, but you-and-I both know it's personal.​

Werbung:
Hey....everything was fine (here), today, until you showed-up and started screwin' with my posts.​

Again, I touched none of your posts, any mod can confirm that. But please, willfully choose ignorance if you please.

Call it whatever-you-want. The fact remains.....shortly after I first joined, here....after battling with you (especially over your inadequate-info, on 'Nam)...you had to run to the powers-that-be....got your little moderators-badge...and, you've been jerkin'-me-around, ever since.

My inadequate info? I pointed out that an airman off Yankee station was not living in a threat free environment, and the next thing you accuse me of plagiarizing from a book you have never read and that no one in that book would you find what I said....

Again however, willfully choose ignorance.

You might have the King Moderator fooled, but you-and-I both know it's personal.

And again, I deleted no posts, they all know it, because they (not me) deleted it. But seriously, you can carry on like an idiot, I have no doubt that you will continue to do that, but as always your accusations are lunacy.

Back