Dem jokes about Hurricane

Libsmasher

Former DNC chairman Don Fowler jokes that Hurricane Gustav is a sign "god is on our side".

Werbung:
When Katrina happened, during the deaths and horrible horrible things, my boss at the time brought me into his office to see a picture, he was laughing and thought it was so funny.

it was a real picture of flooding, there were dead bodies, people trying to get out, just a sad picture. but there was a cut and paste bush and his dad fishing in the middle of it all with smiles on thier faces. I am all for a good joke but laughing at anything about katrina while people were currently dying was not something I could laugh at. But all the libs around were laughing and joking about the cut and paste picture.

It was really sad.

When Katrina happened, during the deaths and horrible horrible things, my boss at the time brought me into his office to see a picture, he was laughing and thought it was so funny.

it was a real picture of flooding, there were dead bodies, people trying to get out, just a sad picture. but there was a cut and paste bush and his dad fishing in the middle of it all with smiles on thier faces. I am all for a good joke but laughing at anything about katrina while people were currently dying was not something I could laugh at. But all the libs around were laughing and joking about the cut and paste picture.

It was really sad.

The only picture I remember from Katrina is Bush and McCain eating cake, laughing and giggling, as people died. That's the typical GOP leadership being demonstrated by our current and possible future president.

I remember the picture very well and it was sick, the one you are talking about I have never seen but I don't think I would have liked it either. I think dems have a sick humor, though I did not always think that

The only picture I remember from Katrina is Bush and McCain eating cake, laughing and giggling, as people died. That's the typical GOP leadership being demonstrated by our current and possible future president.

Do you also remember all the news stations standing in New Orleans saying "we dodged a bullet" right after the storm hit before the levees broke? I do.

I remember the picture very well and it was sick, the one you are talking about I have never seen but I don't think I would have liked it either. I think dems have a sick humor, though I did not always think that

Here watch the two GOP "leaders" eat cake and laugh during Katrina. While you're at it, notice how McCain voted against the relief efforts.

Here watch the two GOP "leaders" eat cake and laugh during Katrina. While you're at it, notice how McCain voted against the relief efforts.

This is stupid. No one knew that storm was going to be this bad, and when they did what were they supposed to do? Rush in while everything was still flooding? Good call...

Add to that, you cannot stop your entire life just because New Orleans was flooding. Was it terrible, yes, would the situation have been any different if Bush did not spend 15 minutes eating cake and ran around looking Presidential instead... no.

Further, obviously McCain voted against the Katrina Commission, it was basically a witch hunt launched by Congress.

Further, obviously McCain voted against the Katrina Commission, it was basically a witch hunt launched by Congress.

I guess providing assistance to the Katrina victims was a witch hunt also?

It's just McCain being McCain, a typical uncompassionate republican!

Total fiction, complete lie from you as usual.

Do you dispute the fact that Bush and McCain were celebrating McCain's birthday on the very day Katrina hit?

Uh, yes - Huffington Post, the source of this canard, is nothing but a defamation site, and has no credibility. :rolleyes:

The opposition to a "katrina commission" is also a typical popeye slur/distortion - McCain simply opposed an independent commission, and DID support the comprehensive bipartisan investigation by the Homeland Security Committee.

Werbung:
Back