Dem jokes about Hurricane

Werbung:
The opposition to a "katrina commission" is also a typical popeye slur/distortion - McCain simply opposed an independent commission, and DID support the comprehensive bipartisan investigation by the Homeland Security Committee.

Can you spell HYPOCRITE!

Libmaster can't stand anything the mean old government does, but now defends McCain for being against an independent investagation.

Former DNC chairman Don Fowler jokes that Hurricane Gustav is a sign "god is on our side".

He said he was sorry and stated as most anyone with a brain knows, it was making fun of the dumb ass who was staying Katrina was punishment for gays.

I don't know if you are "Special" or your just so partisan it seems that way.

He said he was sorry and stated as most anyone with a brain knows, it was making fun of the dumb ass who was staying Katrina was punishment for gays.

I don't know if you are "Special" or your just so partisan it seems that way.

OK, let me make sure I understand you correctly; when a dumbass Preacher, with absolutely no ties to any aspect of our government, makes a retarded assed comment, and everybody screams bloody murder it's OK, BUT, when a member of the Staff, of a Presidential candidate says it, it's NOT OK to go after him. Is THAT what you're saying?

OK, let me make sure I understand you correctly; when a dumbass Preacher, with absolutely no ties to any aspect of our government, makes a retarded assed comment, and everybody screams bloody murder it's OK, BUT, when a member of the Staff, of a Presidential candidate says it, it's NOT OK to go after him. Is THAT what you're saying?

He was a major supporter of the Right, and tied with them . And he was mocking his dumb ass statement.

Here is he Difference,. one guy is a **** who actually believed it

the Other was mocking him.

Total fiction, complete lie from you as usual.

i swear, you have no concept of reality.

how about newsweek?

mccain-orleans-cake-bush-hsmall-vertical.jpg

how about the white house?

20050829-5_p082905pm-0125-515h.jpg

it's super easy to find, dude, why not just look it up rather than ignorantly defending your guy from even the very most inconsequential comments. it's insane.

how about newsweek?

how about the white house?

it's super easy to find, dude, why not just look it up rather than ignorantly defending your guy from even the very most inconsequential comments. it's insane.

What matters is the CHRONOLOGY, Captain Megathink. Was Bush doing this while he knew the scope of the disaster?

Noooooooooo.....................

Why don't you just stick to standard Obamabot slurs, like the ageism? You look even SILLIER when you make "excursions" outside the standard Bot defamations. ;)

What matters is the CHRONOLOGY, Captain Megathink. Was Bush doing this while he knew the scope of the disaster?

Noooooooooo.....................

Why don't you just stick to standard Obamabot slurs, like the ageism? You look even SILLIER when you make "excursions" outside the standard Bot defamations. ;)

the post you made was from days before gustav hit. the pictures i posted were from the day katrina hit. double standard much?

the post you made was from days before gustav hit. the pictures i posted were from the day katrina hit. double standard much?

Why does any of this matter? Even if Bush knew about the scope of the Katrina disaster did it change anything in regard to the response to have a birthday cake brought out for McCain... No...

Why does any of this matter? Even if Bush knew about the scope of the Katrina disaster did it change anything in regard to the response to have a birthday cake brought out for McCain... No...

it's about the double standard. i haven't talked about this anywhere else. but if you're going to make an issue of a democrat making a stupid comment days before a natural disaster, i'm going to bring up republicans acting stupid on the day of a natural disaster. ESPECIALLY since libsmoothie claimed it was false, even though it's true.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/08/images/20050829-5_p082905pm-0125-515h.html

libsmoocher: there it is, the white house site that says it happened on 8/29/05, some day as katrina. your video says that it is after the dnc; the guy was presumably flying out friday or saturday.

He was a major supporter of the Right, and tied with them . And he was mocking his dumb ass statement.

Here is he Difference,. one guy is a **** who actually believed it

the Other was mocking him.

Shall I start bringing up every "major supporter" of Obama's campaign who said something incredibly stupid, who wasn't mocking anyone, and saddle his with it?

I'm not interested in playing any of the stupid Sean Hannity/Rush Limbaugh/whoever else games where they criticise him because of his preacher(s), or even his friendship with William (the terrorist) Ayers, I don't need to, Obama has enough that's REALLY A.F.U. about him without having to resort to that kind of BS.

I will say though that it was fun watching some of the Libs around here jumping through hoops over my little "let's have fun with Obama" games over the past week or so. I notice that y'all didn't like that (at least loosely based on the truth) jab at him any more than we like it when y'all play your silly little games, so how about we drop all the BS and get REAL for a change?

Actually it's Poopeye who has no concept of reality! He claims that the only pictures he remembers seeing are of them sitting around and eating cake, so I guess he'd have us believe that he was in a COMA for all of the HOURS of coverage, and miles of photographs, from ALL of the trips when President Bush came to New Orleans after Katrina.

President Bush was IN New Orleans 4 days after the storm, and came back 2 more times over the next 2 weeks, and made literally dozens of other trips down to see what progress had been made, and to be personally briefed on what was needed, so that he could use his executive authority to expedite whatever was needed.

As one who was there for Katrina, the only words that I can use to describe the lowlives who use the deaths of 1,600 people, and the devistation of literally hundreds of thousands of peoples lives for political fodder is,...well, I can't use the words I would like to use here, so SCUM will have to suffice.

Werbung:

And exactly what would you have HAD him doing? I swear, if President Bush got up and literally walked across the Potomic River, without even getting his shoes wet, some of you would complain that he was "just showing off". It's LONG past time you got over your BDS, it's only making you seem like a spoiled child.

Back