Democrat desperation off the charts: Obama calls Fox News "destructive" to America

Little-Acorn

After years of insane Congressional spending (from both liberals in both parties); recent programs to take over banks, mortgage houses, and car companies; pushing millions of risky loans nationwide that crashed the country's entire economy; and Federal subsidies of state and local governments that benefitted no one, President Obama has finally delivered himself of an opinion on who the real "destructive" influence in this country is.

So, as more and more people turn against the Democrats and they face electoral losses of historic proportions, who did the President finally finger? No, not any of the politicians who pushed these programs or put them in place.

The real villain, according to the head of our government? It's the news station that told all those people the truth about what he and his supporters are doing.

What's worse, it's practically the only station that regularly puts both conservative and liberal viewpoints on the air, frequently putting advocates for each on the same panel and letting them duke it out.

No, Obama isn't complaining about this station putting those liberal viewpoints on. (He's also not complaining about the rest of the nationwide stations, that usually put on ONLY the liberal viewpoint).

Their overriding offense? They keep pointing out how damaging and unsupportable his own philosophies and actions are.

And that cannot be tolerated. The one thing that has the potential to destroy the leftist agenda, is the truth. No matter how sprinkled with liberal viewpoints it sometimes is.

THAT'S what draws this President's ire.

-----------------------------------------

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/28/obama-fox-news-is-destructive-to-america/?hpt=T2

Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

by CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

(CNN) - President Obama is pulling no punches when it comes to Fox News, declaring the cable news outlet to be "destructive to [America's] long-term growth."

Officials in the Obama White House have long made Fox News a punching bag, launching a full blown offensive last year when aides declared the network to be "opinion journalism masquerading as news." Then-White House Communications Director Anita Dunn said the cable outlet "operates almost as either the research arm or the communications arm of the Republican Party," and top aide Valerie Jarret called Fox "clearly biased."

But the new comments from Obama constitute the president's most direct attack yet on the network owned by business mogul Rupert Murdoch.

Fox News pushes "a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world," Obama said.

Fox has yet to respond to the president. But during the administration offensive against the network last year, network spokesman Michael Clemente slammed the White House for continuing "to declare war on a news organization instead of focusing on the critical issues that Americans are concerned about."

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

Werbung:
Re: Democrat desperation off the charts: Obama calls Fox News "destructive" to Americ

Really, who the hell is FOX news to dis da king. Oh jeez, is he gonna cry now? Call out Kanye to interrupt the news? Or even worse, send Rachel teabag mad cow after them?
OH noooooooooooooo.

Re: Democrat desperation off the charts: Obama calls Fox News "destructive" to Americ

And he really has no idea how childish he sounds.
I wonder if he stamps his feet when he thinks of this ?

BO wants to silence Fox News. And, so do many libs. Liberalism like all the left wing "ISMs" can't with stand any criticism...

Yet these same libs get all preachy about free speech and the First Amendment when they speak out.

Hypocrites!!!

It is pretty sad when Democrats have no actual issues to run on, so they try to drag Fox News out to attempt to motivate their base.

Not an entirely dumb strategy persay, but one that is not going to go anywhere.

you guys always cry about Politicians lies...and then when they say the truth, you get mad...because he is correct...

What specifically has Fox News done that is "destructive" to America? I don't agree with MSNBC much but I don't go around claiming they are ruining the country.

What specifically has Fox News done that is "destructive" to America? I don't agree with MSNBC much but I don't go around claiming they are ruining the country.

Expect an reply straight from MSLSD talking points.

Libs refuse to watch Fox so of course they are ignorant. They only know what they are told by their elitist leaders.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Werbung:
Back