Democrat Wins In Alabama

We already know that the personal tax cuts go away in 8 years while the corporate tax cuts are permanent. As to my comment, maybe this will help you:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwa...s-middle-class-retired-and-poor/#123ab51a6c1e

I'm specifically asking about your assertion that "...the tax relief will go away in 2 years."

Your link offers exactly no evidence to support such a claim...likely because the claim is made up nonsense.

We do know new tax rates cuts will expire for individuals down the road. I guess your political outlook is that at such a time it will be wise for Democrats to campaign on the promise of "you get to pay more taxes!" rather than extend the cuts?

Last edited:
Werbung:
I'm specifically asking about your assertion that "...the tax relief will go away in 2 years."

Your link offers exactly no evidence to support such a claim...likely because the claim is made up nonsense.

We do know new tax rates cuts will expire for individuals down the road. I guess your political outlook is that at such a time it will be wise for Democrats to campaign on the promise of "you get to pay more taxes!" rather than extend the cuts?

I really wish assholes like you who only stand in line to kiss Trumps ass would actually seek the truth for yourselves rather then having it spoonfed to you:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/middle-class-tax-cut-republican-bill.html

"One of the bill’s biggest lifts to working families would vanish after five years — though Republicans would certainly push to extend it — and another would be diluted by the bill’s changes to how the tax code calculates inflation."

Of course, ignorant asshats like you don't really care that your tin gods are lying to the public:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...weet-praising-1-50-pay-increase-idUSKBN1FO00T

"Ryan’s tweet had linked an Associated Press story on Americans reaping the benefits of the tax cut. The story cited as an example, Julia Ketchum, a secretary at a public high school in Lancaster, PA, who said she was “pleasantly surprised her pay went up $1.50 a week.”

“A secretary at a public high school in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, said she was pleasantly surprised her pay went up $1.50 a week ... she said [that] will more than cover her Costco membership for the year,” Ryan tweeted.

Ryan’s office was not immediately available to comment over the weekend."

Really? A whole $1.50 a WEEK?

Last edited:
I really wish assholes like you who only stand in line to kiss Trumps ass would actually seek the truth for yourselves rather then having it spoonfed to you:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/middle-class-tax-cut-republican-bill.html

"One of the bill’s biggest lifts to working families would vanish after five years — though Republicans would certainly push to extend it — and another would be diluted by the bill’s changes to how the tax code calculates inflation."

You stated "tax relief will go away in 2 years"....and when pressed on it you continue a barrage of name calling to deflect from the fact that nothing you have cited backs up your original claim. Your quote above is "five years", and as I noted in my previous post (for those that can read) it is common knowledge individual rates expire down the road - but it is highly likely they get extended.

Take for example the "Bush Tax Cuts" that allegedly did nothing for the middle class....President Obama extended them, and then most of them went on the become permanent.

Of course, ignorant asshats like you don't really care that your tin gods are lying to the public:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...weet-praising-1-50-pay-increase-idUSKBN1FO00T

"Ryan’s tweet had linked an Associated Press story on Americans reaping the benefits of the tax cut. The story cited as an example, Julia Ketchum, a secretary at a public high school in Lancaster, PA, who said she was “pleasantly surprised her pay went up $1.50 a week.”

“A secretary at a public high school in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, said she was pleasantly surprised her pay went up $1.50 a week ... she said [that] will more than cover her Costco membership for the year,” Ryan tweeted.

Ryan’s office was not immediately available to comment over the weekend."

Really? A whole $1.50 a WEEK?

I'm not sure what your point is here...other than someone stated they were "pleasantly surprised" they got a bit more money (after being told by Democrats their taxes would increase) and you think that person is an idiot for it?

You probably don't understand why Clinton lost PA too.

You stated "tax relief will go away in 2 years"....and when pressed on it you continue a barrage of name calling to deflect from the fact that nothing you have cited backs up your original claim. Your quote above is "five years", and as I noted in my previous post (for those that can read) it is common knowledge individual rates expire down the road - but it is highly likely they get extended.

Oh wow, it is 5 years, and not two. Gee whiz, and now you "hope" it will be extended. Why didn't your Repugnant ones make it permanent like they did for corporations?

Take for example the "Bush Tax Cuts" that allegedly did nothing for the middle class....President Obama extended them, and then most of them went on the become permanent.

And they did NOTHING. Nor did they do anything under Obama. All they did was make the wealthy wealthier, and continue the expansion of income inequality.

I'm not sure what your point is here...other than someone stated they were "pleasantly surprised" they got a bit more money (after being told by Democrats their taxes would increase) and you think that person is an idiot for it?

A $1.50 a week is a far cry from the thousands the Repugnant ones promised. Of course you are too stupid to understand that being the partisan hack you are.

You probably don't understand why Clinton lost PA too.

She still beat your god Trump by 3 million votes. Of course, hacks like you would not understand why people like me didn't vote for either of the corrupt ones. We kept our integrity, and voted for honest people.

Oh wow, it is 5 years, and not two. Gee whiz, and now you "hope" it will be extended. Why didn't your Repugnant ones make it permanent like they did for corporations?

So they could get the bill passed...the bill that is literally putting more money in the pockets of millions and millions of Americans....all over the objections of Democrats.

And they did NOTHING. Nor did they do anything under Obama. All they did was make the wealthy wealthier, and continue the expansion of income inequality.

Is that why reporting of the signing ceremony said this:
"At the signing ceremony, Obama said passage of the law was propelled "by the fact that tax rates for every American were poised to automatically increase on January 1st." If that had happened, "the average middle-class family would have had to pay an extra $3,000 in taxes next year," he said. "That wouldn't have just been a blow to them; it would have been a blow to our economy, just as we're climbing out of a devastating recession."

Obama declared: "I refused to let that happen. And because we acted, it's not going to. In fact, not only will middle-class Americans avoid a tax increase, but tens of millions of Americans will start the new year off right by opening their first paycheck to see that it's actually larger than the one they get right now."

If the law did nothing for the middle class why was it extended in the name of preventing tax increases for the middle class?

A $1.50 a week is a far cry from the thousands the Repugnant ones promised. Of course you are too stupid to understand that being the partisan hack you are.

I'd like a source that shows Republicans claiming someone making around $30,000 was going to get "thousands" in tax relief. Depending on your situation that person already could have an almost $0 federal income tax liability to begin with.

Is your real argument here that you wanted to eliminate the federal income entirely for an even larger group of people?

She still beat your god Trump by 3 million votes.

So she won in a category that doesn't align with how we actually elect a President....gold star effort I guess!

Of course, hacks like you would not understand why people like me didn't vote for either of the corrupt ones. We kept our integrity, and voted for honest people.

My point is simply that your, and Democrats in general lately, disdain for ordinary workers is something they need to reevaluate.

So they could get the bill passed...the bill that is literally putting more money in the pockets of millions and millions of Americans....all over the objections of Democrats.

Would you care to prove that as if you could? $1.50 a week is not anything great. Hell, here in Oregon wages went up last year by 3% without the Trump lies. Then too, most of those bonuses are going to long term employees, not the regular employee. The too, with the losses in the stock market yesterday millions were lost in pension funds.

But hey, the wealthy got theirs, and that is all you are concerned about.

Is that why reporting of the signing ceremony said this:
"At the signing ceremony, Obama said passage of the law was propelled "by the fact that tax rates for every American were poised to automatically increase on January 1st." If that had happened, "the average middle-class family would have had to pay an extra $3,000 in taxes next year," he said. "That wouldn't have just been a blow to them; it would have been a blow to our economy, just as we're climbing out of a devastating recession."

Obama declared: "I refused to let that happen. And because we acted, it's not going to. In fact, not only will middle-class Americans avoid a tax increase, but tens of millions of Americans will start the new year off right by opening their first paycheck to see that it's actually larger than the one they get right now."

If the law did nothing for the middle class why was it extended in the name of preventing tax increases for the middle class?

Uhhhh, a change in the economic conditions. Circumstances do change you know like from a recession to a growing economy.

https://www.thebalance.com/obama-tax-cuts-3306330

I'd like a source that shows Republicans claiming someone making around $30,000 was going to get "thousands" in tax relief. Depending on your situation that person already could have an almost $0 federal income tax liability to begin with.

Did I mention $30,000 a year?

"A $1.50 a week is a far cry from the thousands the Repugnant ones promised. Of course you are too stupid to understand that being the partisan hack you are."

Why, no I didn't, just your lying eyes feeding you again: In telligent people knew that tax bill was not for the worker, just the 1%:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/corporate-tax-cuts-gop_us_5a203b78e4b0392a4ebc1685

Is your real argument here that you wanted to eliminate the federal income entirely for an even larger group of people?

Do you understand, as if you could, how senseless that comment was?

So she won in a category that doesn't align with how we actually elect a President....gold star effort I guess!

Excuse me, but the popular vote is now defunct?

My point is simply that your, and Democrats in general lately, disdain for ordinary workers is something they need to reevaluate.

Right. Like busting unions, opposing minimum wages, like opposing healthcare for all, like hiring cheap foreign labor, like giving the countries wealth to the 1% while poverty increases amongst the working class.

Give it up Robbie. Being able to intelligently analyze any topic is far beyond your abilities.

Would you care to prove that as if you could?

I need to prove to you that Democrats opposed the tax bill?!?

$1.50 a week is not anything great. Hell, here in Oregon wages went up last year by 3% without the Trump lies. Then too, most of those bonuses are going to long term employees, not the regular employee.

Got it - so more money in your take home pay and bonuses for employees (which companies specifically cite the tax bill as the reason for) are not positive developments....

The too, with the losses in the stock market yesterday millions were lost in pension funds.

If you have a pension fund that cannot withstand the normal fluctuations of the market then the underlying problem is with your pension fund.

Uhhhh, a change in the economic conditions. Circumstances do change you know like from a recession to a growing economy.

....So you support a middle class tax increase if the economy is doing well?

Did I mention $30,000 a year?

"A $1.50 a week is a far cry from the thousands the Repugnant ones promised. Of course you are too stupid to understand that being the partisan hack you are."

Why, no I didn't, just your lying eyes feeding you again: In telligent people knew that tax bill was not for the worker, just the 1%:

That's about the median salary of someone in the person's role under discussion - per google. What you actually earn and pay in taxes is going to be a pretty big indicator of what savings you might see under a tax cut. That is common sense.

Do you understand, as if you could, how senseless that comment was?

About half the country doesn't pay any federal income tax. You are arguing that "thousands" in savings were promised and then holding up an example of someone like likely had no federal income liability to begin with as "proof" that Republicans lied. Perhaps you don't understand how income tax works?

Excuse me, but the popular vote is now defunct?

It's not how we elect the President...maybe you missed 3rd grade social studies that day?

Right. Like busting unions, opposing minimum wages, like opposing healthcare for all, like hiring cheap foreign labor, like giving the countries wealth to the 1% while poverty increases amongst the working class.

Give it up Robbie. Being able to intelligently analyze any topic is far beyond your abilities.

According to this 2016 US Census Bureau release: "The U.S. Census Bureau announced today that real median household income increased by 5.2 percent between 2014 and 2015 while the official poverty rate decreased 1.2 percentage points. At the same time, the percentage of people without health insurance coverage decreased."

Nice try though.

I need to prove to you that Democrats opposed the tax bill?!?

This is why I call you stupid, and the rest of your ********* post proves it. You said:

"So they could get the bill passed...the bill that is literally putting more money in the pockets of millions and millions of Americans....all over the objections of Democrats."

And I should have known I would have to spoonfeed you like the child you are. Prove it.

Werbung:
This is why I call you stupid, and the rest of your ********* post proves it. You said:

"So they could get the bill passed...the bill that is literally putting more money in the pockets of millions and millions of Americans....all over the objections of Democrats."

And I should have known I would have to spoonfeed you like the child you are. Prove it.

Maybe if you type louder insults (and generally continue to be a bitter old man) the extra money millions of Americans are seeing in their paychecks will go away....(y)

Back