Democrats going ballistic, complaining that Eric Cantor is a bad boy

Little-Acorn

I caught a little of MSNBC today, and was astonished to hear commentator after commentator denouncing Eric Cantor for some behavior they never gave details of. But they kept saying he was somehow "Childish", a "beginner", and was contradicting John Boehner somehow (again, no details given).

Has anyone seen any actual evidence of this? All I've heard Cantor say, was pretty much a mirror image of what Boehner has been saying: No tax increases, period.

At one point, they put up a sound bite from Harry Reid, saying Cantor was doing bad things and shouldn't come to the meetings. But again, no details were given. This seems to be a growing pattern among the leftists.

Have the liberal fanatics decided to start fabricating lies about Eric Cantor as their principle mode of attack? In the absence of any substance or truth they can hang their hats on?

Do these people ever actually address the truth? on ANYTHING?

Werbung:
If i was negotiating id tell Mr Obama heres the deal you sign it we all go home happy,,If you dont sign it well,,,Have fun dealing with the voters in 2012.

I caught a little of MSNBC today, and was astonished to hear commentator after commentator denouncing Eric Cantor for some behavior they never gave details of. But they kept saying he was somehow "Childish", a "beginner", and was contradicting John Boehner somehow (again, no details given).

Has anyone seen any actual evidence of this? All I've heard Cantor say, was pretty much a mirror image of what Boehner has been saying: No tax increases, period.

At one point, they put up a sound bite from Harry Reid, saying Cantor was doing bad things and shouldn't come to the meetings. But again, no details were given. This seems to be a growing pattern among the leftists.

Have the liberal fanatics decided to start fabricating lies about Eric Cantor as their principle mode of attack? In the absence of any substance or truth they can hang their hats on?

Do these people ever actually address the truth? on ANYTHING?
The "big battle" is between....Boner & Cantor.

When those two finish their little spat (or, Boner bribes Cantor with some new accessories), negotiations between the Principles (Obama & Boner) can proceed.​

If i was negotiating id tell Mr Obama heres the deal you sign it we all go home happy,,If you dont sign it well,,,Have fun dealing with the voters in 2012.
The expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts (at the end o' 2012) will show the entire nation how much time was wasted, when Obama allowed the "new conservatives" (congressional-Teabaggers) Full Partnership status, and they proceeded to delay the inevitable.

You'd think Republicans would have "gotten" it....after supporting a political/intellectual "rookie", like George Jr.....and watched their political-capital evaporate, at record-speed.

Let Obama play his Chicago backroom politics game. Call his bluff, and see if he follows through with his threats and scare tactics against the senior citizens and the disabled.

It's ALWAYS the same game with the leftists. Pointing fingers, fabrications, and invoking their "it's for the children" and "senior citizens are going to suffer" charade.

These bottom feeders have NO integrity, NO honor, NO conscience, and NO decency.

Let Obama play his Chicago backroom politics game.
Yeah....that's what's going-on.....
282.png

"The curious may want to know why the Bush tax cuts are set to expire in the first place. After all, if then-President George W. Bush and Congress thought they were a good idea when they passed them in the early 2000s, why make them temporary?"

Basic leftist philosophy is that the GOVERNMENT owns your paycheck, and the money that the GOVERNMENT allows you to keep is a GIFT from the GOVERNMENT.

Basic leftist philosophy is that the GOVERNMENT owns your paycheck, and the money that the GOVERNMENT allows you to keep is a GIFT from the GOVERNMENT.
.....Eclipsed, ONLY, by White Wing/Pro-Extermination philosophy....​

"....the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

BEEN there.....

cremation-ovens.jpg

Mr. Shaman, I had not seen the Newsweek article. Thank you.

Man, that article hit a lot of points. I had no idea that Ayn Rand was so influential in the TEA Party movement, nor that Rand Paul is an acolyte.

A lot is explained. I went through the Ayn Rand period myself a long time ago, and in hindsight I agree with the article's author - Rand's work tends towards creepy.

Mr. Shaman, I had not seen the Newsweek article. Thank you.

Man, that article hit a lot of points. I had no idea that Ayn Rand was so influential in the TEA Party movement, nor that Rand Paul is an acolyte.

A lot is explained. I went through the Ayn Rand period myself a long time ago, and in hindsight I agree with the article's author - Rand's work tends towards creepy.
A regular Survival O' The Fittest!!

I often wonder (if push came to shove) how badass the 1%ers would actually BE.....if things devolved to....​

I'm guessin' they'd send their Mothers.​

.....Eclipsed, ONLY, by White Wing/Pro-Extermination philosophy....

BEEN there.....

cremation-ovens.jpg

You are a classless pile of excrement, Shaman. Showing cremation ovens and equating that to economic class warfare is as low as it gets. You should not be allowed to freely roam in our society.

Moderators, go ahead and suspend me AGAIN. I don't care. Your forum is turning into a home base for leftist liars and hypocrites (excuse my redundancy). Hope you're happy with what you've created.

He made the point to the Boy King that there was no time to craft a deal and that it was time to lok at contingencies. Obama left in a huff. The next morning Obama decleared taht as there may not be time for a deal that therre had better be contingencies. Cantor was being lambasted for trying to get this concept into Boy King's head. He OUGHT to have averted his eyes and backed slowly and reverently away.

Pathetic excuse for a president we have. Dim witted, thin skinned and lies continually.

He made the point to the Boy King that there was no time to craft a deal and that it was time to lok at contingencies. Obama left in a huff. The next morning Obama decleared taht as there may not be time for a deal that therre had better be contingencies. Cantor was being lambasted for trying to get this concept into Boy King's head. He OUGHT to have averted his eyes and backed slowly and reverently away.

Pathetic excuse for a president we have. Dim witted, thin skinned and lies continually.

Recheck your facts with a reliable source. Eric Cantor is a manipulator. Even now it is coming out that his own caucus does not like hm, his manner, or his values.

In other words, Cantor is playing this whole mess for his own self serving interests.

Thats not the Left that is saying that; its the right saying it.

Werbung:

And the leftists in this forum will follow the dimwit over the cliff. I'll wave as they all plunge into the abyss. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Back