Democrats have a hangup ...

Libsmasher

...... about women?

Hillary the democrat's not good enough. Palin the republican's not good enough. The democrat party seems good at collecting votes and money from women, good at having them operate the phone banks and walk the precincts - but high office??

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. :D

Hope some of the women out there think about this, and I suspect more than a few will.

Werbung:
...... about women?

Hillary the democrat's not good enough. Palin the republican's not good enough. The democrat party seems good at collecting votes and money from women, good at having them operate the phone banks and walk the precincts - but high office??

Hope some of the women out there think about this, and I suspect more than a few will.

Yeah, they're going to love a female fundie from Alaska that not only is against a women's right to choose but makes no exception for rape or incest.

I thought this quote rather appropriate:

"Sarah Palin is to the movement for women's equality what Clarence Thomas is to civil rights."

I like her, I am glad she is on the ticket. Her thoughts that abortion is wrong even in the case of rape and incest shows that she is not a hypocrate like many are.

If the child is a human being, it is no less a human being if a person was raped.

Yeah, they're going to love a female fundie from Alaska that not only is against a women's right to choose but makes no exception for rape or incest.

"Sarah Palin is to the movement for women's equality what Clarence Thomas is to civil rights."

Actually, that's the first true statement you've said. :D Like Thomas, Palin can be expected to uphold the rule of law, instead of supporting liberal fiat fascism.

I like her, I am glad she is on the ticket. Her thoughts that abortion is wrong even in the case of rape and incest shows that she is not a hypocrate like many are.

If the child is a human being, it is no less a human being if a person was raped.
You tell that to some women that's been raped. Usual GOP crap, caring more for a bunch of cells than the actual victim.

Actually, that's the first true statement you've said. :D Like Thomas, Palin can be expected to uphold the rule of law, instead of supporting liberal fiat fascism.

Yeah sure...twin male and female tokens.

You tell that to some women that's been raped. Usual GOP crap, caring more for a bunch of cells than the actual victim.

Yeah sure...twin male and female tokens.

Someone on the SUPREME COURT is a "token"??!

Giggle! :D

I take it you do not like the VP choice, who would you rather be the VP choice?

Yes, democrats are closet-misogynists.

If the child is a human being, it is no less a human being if a person was raped.~ NoObamanation

heh..

Keepin' it real.. It forces people to think.

Imagine being raped by a father you have come to loathe with all your being, having molested you since you were five years old. Then being told that the law requires you to carry and bear that child for him, ruin your body, risk your health and bring forth a life that will be weakened by inbreeding..

Then of course, after the child is born, after it passes it's "cute" stage and enters pre-teen years, then suddenly it will run into the "prolife" legislation that doesn't provide health care for it and expects it to fend for itself in this cutthroat world..

Keepin' it real...

But like I said, BigOil won't let their puppets get out of hand. They know how MOST people in America feel about choice in the above and other situations.. So no matter how scared you are that McCain/Palin will somehow managed to roll back Roe v Wade and get abortions back to coathangers and back-alleys (they'll never go away), between BigOil and democratic Congress, they've got their work cut out for them. Remember, Congress has to approve Supreme Court nominees..

heh..

Imagine being raped by a father you have come to loathe with all your being, having molested you since you were five years old. Then being told that the law requires you to carry and bear that child for him, ruin your body, risk your health and bring forth a life that will be weakened by inbreeding..

Then of course, after the child is born, after it passes it's "cute" stage and enters pre-teen years, then suddenly it will run into the "prolife" legislation that doesn't provide health care for it and expects it to fend for itself in this cutthroat world..

Keepin' it real...

But like I said, BigOil won't let their puppets get out of hand. They know how MOST people in America feel about choice in the above and other situations.. So no matter how scared you are that McCain/Palin will somehow managed to roll back Roe v Wade and get abortions back to coathangers and back-alleys (they'll never go away), between BigOil and democratic Congress, they've got their work cut out for them. Remember, Congress has to approve Supreme Court nominees..

That is a horrible thought but a couple of things.

1st I do not think they would make the girl cary the baby "for the father" The father woud be in prison, the child adopted out.

second

how can we justify killing one human being because anther human being did something wrong.

if you can explain to me how it is ok to kill a child because the father of the child was a horrible monster, I will try hard to seriously understand.

heh..

Keepin' it real...

BigOil is begind the abortion issue now too? :rolleyes:

You try to demonize it by simplifying it when you know that BigOil could give and F one way or another about abortion, only in that it is controversial and might affect their stronghold on the Oval Office should McCain win and Hillary threaten in four years...

You try to demonize it by simplifying it when you know that BigOil could give and F one way or another about abortion, only in that it is controversial and might affect their stronghold on the Oval Office should McCain win and Hillary threaten in four years...

Why would oil companies care about abortion? You state:
But like I said, BigOil won't let their puppets get out of hand.

This seems to indicate you think BigOil will control the legality of abortion.

Why would oil companies care about abortion? You state:

This seems to indicate you think BigOil will control the legality of abortion.

Rob, she's an addled CT'er. To her, EVERYTHING is about "big oil". Do yourself a favor and put her on ignore.

Werbung:
...... about women?

Libsmashers version of Silly Season I guess!:D

Everyone knows the Democratic Party is way out front in supporting and electing Democratic women candidates. What Libsmasher is saying is you Hillary voters are dumb. So dumb that you'd go against the Party that stands for Equal Rights for women. The Party that supports a woman's right to choose. A Party that both helps empower women and fights against the Republicans when they try to lessen a woman's worth.

Hillary supporters were strong. Hillary herself has laid the case out as well and as clearly as heavenly possible of what would destroy the gains women have made and the rights that they now enjoy when she said... NO WAY NO HOW NO MCCAIN!

Picking a token beauty pageant queen "Miss Wasilla" that would endanger our entire countries National Security & economic well being if she had to take over shows John McCain's true pandering nature and severe lack of good "country first" judgment.

There were plenty of good qualified Republican women out there to choose from. But just like he threw his first wife under the bus when she gained a few pounds and ran off with another ex-beauty pageant queen John McCain decided eye candy and someone to make him look a little less antique was the prudent, fair course of action.

If anything all the women that didn't get to make it on their looks alone, even Republican women, will see this as the worst thing John McCain could ever do.

Back