democrats threaten young child with death for AOC Parody

Whats to prove she was threatened her parents made her stop it wasnt mormons thst did it

what is to prove is your claim that I have very little morals and ethics, moron. I wasn't commenting on the specifics of the story,moron. duh.

but you will cowardly refuse to prove it.

because you are a cowardly lying moron :)

Werbung:
You're worrying about a kid getting GBH of the ears and this is happening.

Please everyone. Read this.

lol would I follow Hitler lol your delusional if you think there's anything to that

lol would I follow Hitler lol your delusional if you think there's anything to that
I didn't say you would but if you're so smart the similarities are frightening you must admit.
There is little doubt had Trump's coup attempt succeeded he would have pressed on. His supporters would have hardened their resolve to assert authoritarian control over democrats. Even you hate them with a passion.

It leaves the question what would republicans do in that situation. Take it further. If Trump did succeed in 2024, he and his ratbags would accept the victory as a sign it is the country's wish.
The problem is the republican agenda is to fight forever for freedom etc but simultaneously are the sole responsible party for the disaster.

That is why all republicans must unite to rid the country of any radical groups associated with Trump. Democrats don't encourage anything like that and never will.

This country is at a turning point. We barely escaped a fascist takeover resulting in the same party entertaining the same ideal through fear alone. There's something fundamentally wrong with the system.

I didn't say you would but if you're so smart the similarities are frightening you must admit.
There is little doubt had Trump's coup attempt succeeded he would have pressed on. His supporters would have hardened their resolve to assert authoritarian control over democrats. Even you hate them with a passion.

It leaves the question what would republicans do in that situation. Take it further. If Trump did succeed in 2024, he and his ratbags would accept the victory as a sign it is the country's wish.
The problem is the republican agenda is to fight forever for freedom etc but simultaneously are the sole responsible party for the disaster.

That is why all republicans must unite to rid the country of any radical groups associated with Trump. Democrats don't encourage anything like that and never will.

This country is at a turning point. We barely escaped a fascist takeover resulting in the same party entertaining the same ideal through fear alone. There's something fundamentally wrong with the system.
Your delusional

Your delusional
I could be but it's not just me who is suggesting that.
Idiots like you were sucked in by Trump when he exposed your racism and xenophobia. Idiots like you are responsible not to mention the brain dead ratbags still giving him money.
People like you never think, as I've said before, and consequently this is what can happen.
Even now you are paranoid about getting rid of Biden for politics alone. You don't understand about inflation etc so everything is Biden's fault. That is what divides a country and you took the bait. You're so full of hate and paranoia and it reflects on not only yourself but the whole right wing movement. Imagine how good the country would be if idiots like you pulled together with the other half instead of permanently setting yourself towards the eradication of the evil elements associated with Trump. But no. You want him replaced with de Santis who is a clone of him. You can't even accept that when the regulations etc he has instituted points directly to that. You really don't have any idea what you support and never will.

On another point, take Mark. He is paranoid about associating democrats with communism, atheism and evil deeds etc. Simply because he is a brain dead godbotherer, one of 150 million in the country and they all think the same. It's a lack of education in a country that's full of universities. Work it out for yourself.

Werbung:
I could be but it's not just me who is suggesting that.
Idiots like you were sucked in by Trump when he exposed your racism and xenophobia. Idiots like you are responsible not to mention the brain dead ratbags still giving him money.
People like you never think, as I've said before, and consequently this is what can happen.
Even now you are paranoid about getting rid of Biden for politics alone. You don't understand about inflation etc so everything is Biden's fault. That is what divides a country and you took the bait. You're so full of hate and paranoia and it reflects on not only yourself but the whole right wing movement. Imagine how good the country would be if idiots like you pulled together with the other half instead of permanently setting yourself towards the eradication of the evil elements associated with Trump. But no. You want him replaced with de Santis who is a clone of him. You can't even accept that when the regulations etc he has instituted points directly to that. You really don't have any idea what you support and never will.

On another point, take Mark. He is paranoid about associating democrats with communism, atheism and evil deeds etc. Simply because he is a brain dead godbotherer, one of 150 million in the country and they all think the same. It's a lack of education in a country that's full of universities. Work it out for yourself.
MY racism and xenophobia lol Im not at all your delusional

Back