Denver police told to ignore pot smokers at the convention

Pandora

The Denver police were told to ignore pot smoking while the convention goes on this week and refrain from ticketing them.

To me that is scary stuff, all these pot smoking people with less brain cells than the avarage daisy have votes that can effect the rest of us who care about our brain cells and country. Why do they need pot anyway

Werbung:
Good for the Denver police. About time they adopted a sensible attitude to pot.

a whole lot healthier and safer than alcohol.

Remember , we live in a free society..... and it is their choice. Would rather deal with a pot smoker than a boozed up sod , anytime.

Remember , we live in a free society..... and it is their choice. Would rather deal with a pot smoker than a boozed up sod , anytime.

Uhm, until it is legalized, this is completely bogus.

Oh no you dont understand
the rule is ONLY for the week of the convention because they know that the Obama supporters stay high on dope most of the time and wont have jail space.

They will go back to inforcing the law after the pot heads leave.

The Denver police were told to ignore pot smoking while the convention goes on this week and refrain from ticketing them.

To me that is scary stuff, all these pot smoking people with less brain cells than the avarage daisy have votes that can effect the rest of us who care about our brain cells and country. Why do they need pot anyway

good maybe they can do real work then...and why do people need coffee ? or Beer? who cares?

Smoke up people enjoy

I think that telling the police to openly ignore what is blatantly against the law is ridiculous.

Nothing is rediculous if its to help out the dems. And my GOD is the drug use that big for dems that they cant go a freaking week without their drugs, just long enough to anoint their savior? But then again its probably the drugs that keeps them in the mindset to be able to do it in the first place.

I am just glad I dont associate myself with that party anymore.

I am just glad I dont associate myself with that party anymore.

LOL........ would venture that "that party" is not suffering from your lack of association with them.;) It probably doesn't even miss you. :D

back to the topic. This could be the beginning of some changes about the laws and pot. That would be about time...as that is long overdue.

LOL........ would venture that "that party" is not suffering from your lack of association with them.;) It probably doesn't even miss you. :D

back to the topic. This could be the beginning of some changes about the laws and pot. That would be about time.

This is not the beginning of anything, they do this kind of stuff all the time. Here in my area we have an event called The Oregon Country Fair.

Its a butt load of dirty unwashed doped up yuppies that come to town and the cops over look the drug use for that 3 day weekend.

where groups of dems unite, the drug rules must be over looked. It will go back to normal after the various dems leave town.

back to the topic. This could be the beginning of some changes about the laws and pot. That would be about time...as that is long overdue.

Regardless of your views on pot, it is illegal.

Perhaps I disagree with the law on murder, guess we should overturn it.

Until it is overturned, it remains illegal.

Werbung:
No wonder democrats will never solve the illegal immigration problem. They openly flaunt and disobey written laws at their own convention.

This is really funny

Remember when McCain and Clinton both agreed that a gas tax holiday for the summer could help Americans? And it was "THE ONE" who said it is a stupid idea, and all of his "followers" agreed it was a stupid idea.

The democrat national convention is getting a gas tax holiday for the whole convention. This includes the set up of last week, all of next week and the week after for tear down, they were first told no you can’t get it, and then they fought and got it.

It was not good enough for you and me for the whole summer but it’s good enough for the morons at the convention.

They are by far the most hypocritical group I have ever come across in my life. If they had to be consistent about anything I think it would kill them

Back