DICK Cheney; Back-Stabbin' TRAITOR!!!

Werbung:
It's pretty, damned bad, when a sitting VP makes every effort to sabotage a new President's efforts to do what the VP's Party COULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

So he basically told them what they could already see for themselves?:rolleyes:

Don't come up with this traitor BS when Carter, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi, and the list goes on.......they did everything they could do to under mind Bush when he was the sitting President. Your people said they were great Americans and patriots. When the table is turned, and someone states the obvious, they are a traitor. More double standards from liberals......:rolleyes:

Obama ended the fighting? You don't think Israel was reacting to the fact that the new leader of it's biggest ally favors the other side.
Yeah.....that's what happened.....the Israelis ran-away from the Palestinians....that's what happened. :rolleyes:

Israelis know that their Bush-approved Gestapo-tactics end, NOW!! (....or, their welfare-checks END!)​

"One house for example is the highest house on the highest hill overlooking the town of Nablus. 60 Minutes learned that Israeli soldiers often corral the four families who live there and take over the house to monitor movement down below.

Simon and the 60 Minutes team went to an apartment owned by a Mr. Nassif. That morning, Israeli soldiers had apparently entered the apartment, without notice, and remained there when Simon knocked on the door.

"We cannot speak with you, there are soldiers," Nassif told Simon. "We are in prison here."

Asked what was happening, Nassif says, "They are keeping us here and the soldiers are upstairs, we cannot move. We cannot speak with you."

Nassif said he couldn't leave the house and didn't know how long he'd have to stay in place. Asked if they were paying him any money, he told Simon, "You are kidding?"

Abdul Nassif, a bank manager said he had to get to his bank to open the safe, but one of the soldiers wouldn't let him go. He told 60 Minutes whenever the soldiers come they wake everybody up, and herd them into a kitchen for hours while soldiers sleep in their beds. They can't leave or use the phone, or let 60 Minutes in."

I also recommend you look up the history of the Gestapo, as well as Nazi Germany. (Note: Wikipedia, newspaper journalists, liberal bloggers are not accurate or recognized historians.):D

I'm suggesting we're (finally) back, on-track, to do something about the Iraeli/Palestinian-issue.....after being ignored for the past-eight-years!!!

If by ignoring you mean allowing them to fight back to the people that shoot missiles into their country at night killing people, then yeah I can't believe the Bush admin. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't have a clue about the history of this situation, nor do you have an objective bone in your body. You just go along with and believe the Jew hate that most libs seem to share. Israel should be protected by us. Palestine and Iran who are both dedicated to the destruction of Israel, should be told by us to back off. We should be standing with Israel, and not moderating "talks" that favor Palestine.:mad:

As far as your little story from 60 minutes. I can only say one thing, if they had been Palestinian soldiers they would have never left, and the Israelis inside would have been killed!

If by ignoring you mean allowing them to fight back to the people that shoot missiles into their country at night killing people, then yeah I can't believe the Bush admin. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't have a clue about the history of this situation....
I guess this is another article that never made it into any of your issues of Highlights.

:rolleyes:

I guess this is another article that never made it into any of your issues of Highlights.

:rolleyes:

That is a great article of admission by PM Abbas to terrorist attacks in Israel. Thank you for proving me right. Other than that there were talks between Israel and Palestine. Per usual Israel holds up there end and Palestine repays with continued terrorist attacks.

It helps if you read the whole article, but again look up the history of the conflict. It was a good try, and I'm impressed that you have something besides your "Jr. High" comments.....However, if you don't want us to know what reading materials are on your desk, as your looking around for a good kids magazine title to use, don't go for the one on the top of your stack. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
That is a great article of admission by PM Abbas to terrorist attacks in Israel. Thank you for proving me right.
Check the date, Skippy. :rolleyes:

"Mr Bush does not intend personally to conduct detailed negotiations like his predecessor, Bill Clinton. Indeed, it is his administration's aversion to the Clinton way of doing things that partly accounts for Washington's not-so-benign neglect over the past two violent years."

You clearly don't have a clue about the history of this situation.....more-than-likely due to your reading-comprehension issue.​

Back