1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

DICK Cheney; Back-Stabbin' TRAITOR!!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

It's pretty, damned bad, when a sitting VP makes every effort to sabotage a new President's efforts to do what the VP's Party COULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ronaldus Magnus

Ronaldus Magnus New Member

So he basically told them what they could already see for themselves?:rolleyes:

Don't come up with this traitor BS when Carter, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi, and the list goes on.......they did everything they could do to under mind Bush when he was the sitting President. Your people said they were great Americans and patriots. When the table is turned, and someone states the obvious, they are a traitor. More double standards from liberals......:rolleyes:

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

.....That Obama did what the Bush Admin COULDN'T.....end the fighting in Gaza!

Yeah, I noticed.

I like the Penn-Option!!

4. Ronaldus Magnus

Obama ended the fighting? You don't think Israel was reacting to the fact that the new leader of it's biggest ally favors the other side. :rolleyes:

5. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I love your avatar Ronaldus Magnus!!! Its perfect!

6. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Yeah.....that's what happened.....the Israelis ran-away from the Palestinians....that's what happened. :rolleyes:

Israelis know that their Bush-approved Gestapo-tactics end, NOW!! (....or, their welfare-checks END!)​

7. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Are you attempting to claim that the problems with the Palestinians are over?

8. Ronaldus Magnus

I want to know if he is attempting to claim that Israel started this whole issue?

9. Ronaldus Magnus

I also recommend you look up the history of the Gestapo, as well as Nazi Germany. (Note: Wikipedia, newspaper journalists, liberal bloggers are not accurate or recognized historians.):D

10. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

I'm suggesting we're (finally) back, on-track, to do something about the Iraeli/Palestinian-issue.....after being ignored for the past-eight-years!!!

11. Ronaldus Magnus

If by ignoring you mean allowing them to fight back to the people that shoot missiles into their country at night killing people, then yeah I can't believe the Bush admin. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't have a clue about the history of this situation, nor do you have an objective bone in your body. You just go along with and believe the Jew hate that most libs seem to share. Israel should be protected by us. Palestine and Iran who are both dedicated to the destruction of Israel, should be told by us to back off. We should be standing with Israel, and not moderating "talks" that favor Palestine.:mad:

12. Ronaldus Magnus

As far as your little story from 60 minutes. I can only say one thing, if they had been Palestinian soldiers they would have never left, and the Israelis inside would have been killed!

13. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

I guess this is another article that never made it into any of your issues of Highlights.

:rolleyes:

14. Ronaldus Magnus

That is a great article of admission by PM Abbas to terrorist attacks in Israel. Thank you for proving me right. Other than that there were talks between Israel and Palestine. Per usual Israel holds up there end and Palestine repays with continued terrorist attacks.

It helps if you read the whole article, but again look up the history of the conflict. It was a good try, and I'm impressed that you have something besides your "Jr. High" comments.....However, if you don't want us to know what reading materials are on your desk, as your looking around for a good kids magazine title to use, don't go for the one on the top of your stack. :rolleyes:

15. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Check the date, Skippy. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't have a clue about the history of this situation.....more-than-likely due to your reading-comprehension issue.​