1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Dick Clark

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by FourBear, Jan 3, 2007.

1. FourBear

FourBear New Member

Did anyone catch Dick Clark on his Rockin New Year's Eve program this year? I thought he looked and sounded much better than he did last year. His face and entire body seemed more animated, but still partially paralyzed. Still, he's made progess, I think.

2. mtatum4496

mtatum4496 New Member

I did not see this year's New Year's Rockin' Eve, but I am very glad to hear Dick Clark is doing better. I grew up watching American Bandstand on Saturdays, and can remember when he started doing the New Year's Eve program - think it was like 1973, if I recall correctly.

3. tater03

tater03 New Member

I seen the show and I too thought he looked great. He did sound better than last year. I hope he continues to do well. It's not the same without him doing this show.

4. FourBear

FourBear New Member

I agree, the show without him would be very strange. I must also add that even after his stroke, he barely looks like he's aged. How does he do it?