Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?

Wouldn't that be a really stupid move from an all knowing entity such as God? Why would he give sexual drive to his creatures if he never met for that sexual drive to be used? Why would he make procreation dependent on sexual encounters between one male and one female if he didn't mean to have procreation?

Why would he build ALL animal species with the ability to procreate but "forbid" the human kind from procreating?

So dumb! No GOD would make that kind of miscalculation!

That would not have been his first mistake as he had already created Satan in heaven and created Adam with a penis but forgot to create a suitable female body to put it in. He had to say oops, put Adam to sleep and then create his rib woman.

God says oops a lot for a perfect God.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Because, as I said earlier, the Adam and Eve story is an allegorical tale, both explaining how humans got here to people who had no idea of the modern science of evolution or genetics, and (perhaps - my bit of speculation) an allegory of a first sexual encounter.

In the allegory, an authority figure (god? dad?) who had been taking care of the children (Adam and Eve) forbade them from having sex. Sex, not an apple, was the "forbidden fruit." When they broke the rule, they were kicked out of the house and had to fend for themselves. In their disobedience, they both learned something and were able to reproduce.

No doubt they built a house of their own, plowed their own fields, and came home to visit from time to time. Who knows?

Your view is quite simplistic.

No apple tree, no sex tree. A knowledge tree.

Regards
DL

Well he gave them free will knowing exactly how that would get used

It’s obvious that god wanted loads of bad shit to happen because he could stop it if he wanted and he dished out free will to ensure it happened

What a smart move eh? In one fell swoop he ensures lots of bad shit and gets himself a get out of jail free card

Genius

Evil genius

They should cast him in the next Bond movie

You say A & E had free will.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil is the tree of all knowledge; as all knowledge is subject to being good or evil.

A & E had no knowledge of anything and without knowledge of something no choice can be made. The desire to choose cannot be there as they did not have options.

Right?

That is why I think your statement to be incorrect.

This Rabbi speaks to this in the last 1/2 of her insighfull but boring presentation.

Regards
DL

Because, as I said earlier, the Adam and Eve story is an allegorical tale, both explaining how humans got here to people who had no idea of the modern science of evolution or genetics, and (perhaps - my bit of speculation) an allegory of a first sexual encounter.

In the allegory, an authority figure (god? dad?) who had been taking care of the children (Adam and Eve) forbade them from having sex. Sex, not an apple, was the "forbidden fruit." When they broke the rule, they were kicked out of the house and had to fend for themselves. In their disobedience, they both learned something and were able to reproduce.

No doubt they built a house of their own, plowed their own fields, and came home to visit from time to time. Who knows?

Yes, I know. . .but too many people do not believe this to be an allegory. . .they take the Bible word for word. . .or at least when it fit their needs!

Yes, I know. . .but too many people do not believe this to be an allegory. . .they take the Bible word for word. . .or at least when it fit their needs!
That's true. It's too bad more don't take literally, "love thy neighbor as thyself," and "do unto others as you would have them do to you."

Eve could talk snake

How do you do that without knowledge of language ?

Eve could not talk serpent. Serpent could talk human in this myth.

The serpent is a female animal and rendition or representation of Satan.

Satan is a female and the epitome of temptation.

Satan is the personification of evil and female because women are the epitome of temptation to men.

This follows the original Jewish thinking. Christianity is based on Jewish thinking and is a Jewish religion and we should use their thinking in analysing what Christianity is.

This is why Jewish men have a morning prayer thanking God that they are not female. Women, like it or not, are the epitome of temptation of both men and women. Most sins in the world are generated by women, not by their desire or design but by natures design.

Regards

DL

Last edited:

All we can do for the mentally deficient is try to correct them.

Their delusional thinking is not their fault. It is the fault of the lying priests, preachers and imams, who have taken advantage of the human penchant of believing that there is someone greater than themselves.

If religions offered good and moral Gods the way Gnostic Christianity does, this would enhance our belief in someone greater than ourselves. The mainstream religions have corrupted our natural desire to find that greater being by making theists believe that a genocidal slave wanting God is good.

Regards
DL

Eve could not talk serpent. Serpent could talk human in this myth.

The serpent is a female animal and rendition or representation of Satan.

Satan is a female and the epitome of temptation.

Satan is the personification of evil and female because women are the epitome of temptation to men.

This follows the original Jewish thinking. Christianity is based on Jewish thinking and is a Jewish religion and we should use their thinking in analysing what Christianity is.

This is why Jewish men have a morning prayer thanking God that they are not female. Women, like it or not, are the epitome of temptation of both men and women. Most sins in the world are generated by women, not by their desire or design but by natures design.

Regards

DL
It makes more sense to think of god, the creator of life, in the feminine.

It makes more sense to think of god, the creator of life, in the feminine.

If you look at the Eastern God as well as the original Jewish God, you will see that they are androgynous.

Christianity did not like the feminine to be associated with their misogynous God of war so they wrote the feminine out of most of the bible.

Regards
DL

I think it makes more sense if you think of the serpent as a trouser snake

Eve was probably eyeing it and comparing it to Adam’s tiny appendage and thinking its head is very similar to this juicy apple

And all white men have since lived in a state of immense insecurity which they blame on women

The Jewish men who pray a thank you for not being women are closet homosexuals who secretly envy eve in her capacity as the world’s first size queen

Werbung:
Back