Did Jesus know he was going to die?

Werbung:
I have done twice.

It is full of ridiculous stories that science had debunked and christians now say are allegorical.

There is certainly not a single passage in the book explaining where your soul is.

But I am sure you will help me out and quote one

I have done twice.

It is full of ridiculous stories that science had debunked and christians now say are allegorical.

There is certainly not a single passage in the book explaining where your soul is.

But I am sure you will help me out and quote one

I am sure that every reader of this forum knows exactly what the bible says about the soul. There are children who know that.

If you have read it twice and live in the modern world but still have not figured that out then my telling you gain won't make a particle of difference.

It has not been debunked by science at all. But I am sure you can help me out and post a quote from a science textbook.

Decode of this post.

You can't quote a passage explaining where the soul is and you don't have an answer of your own.

Decode of this post.

You can't quote a passage explaining where the soul is and you don't have an answer of your own.

"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?" 1 Corinthians 9:11

I have used the word soul and spirit somewhat interchangeably. If you want to get all semantical:

"then The Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

Where is it though?

Is it the pineal gland (the undoing of Descartes)

The soul is you. Take away the body and what is left is you. It has no dimensions.

"then The Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

Nice try.

I do not know what happened before the big bang and I don't make up silly stories to explain it away either.

Do you mean that you think he could not follow Jewish law or that he could not be an example or that he could not do something else?

my point was, if god came to earth in human form, and then disregarded the laws God Set forth for man, then what would the message be to others? Thus Jesus would have to as a man pray and do all the things expected of a man, and in order to die to forgive mans sins, Die a man, not as a God.

again Im not Christian so I think he was just a man, and there is no "God" in any Christan sence.

my point was, if god came to earth in human form, and then disregarded the laws God Set forth for man, then what would the message be to others? Thus Jesus would have to as a man pray and do all the things expected of a man, and in order to die to forgive mans sins, Die a man, not as a God.

again Im not Christian so I think he was just a man, and there is no "God" in any Christan sence.

OK. I guess I was just being dense before not to get what you were saying.

Werbung:
Back