Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

2nd Round: Barack Obama sex & drug scandal. PART B_4

Some new info. I do not think this story is going to go away

I must say this go around it's so refreshing to see someone like Senator Obama stand up immediately and smack down the Republican's Karl Rove style of character assassination (Swift Boating).

I wish John Kerry would have done that. We probably wouldn't be in the just terrible overall mess we're in with George Bush.

Of course many of the things now being posted on this site are pure nonsense completely made up stories from somewhere in neo-con fantasy land.

Senator Obama is a Good, Caring, Intelligent, Christian Senator, Father & Husband. He'll be very good for our country in these trying times.

I wish Senator obama would address this and put it to rest too. But I get the feeling he will not until he is forced by a judge to release his phone records exc.

Werbung:
2nd Round: Barack Obama sex & drug scandal. PART B_4

Some new info. I do not think this story is going to go away

If any of this is true it is a real issue, if it is not true it will fully fade away.
How anyone can justify not checking out the story when more and more people who are all non connected with eachother verify that this is true is beyond me.

A lot of us have checked out the Muslim terrorist story and the sex and drug scandal stories, and found them to be a whole lot of hooey. Stories don't fade away just because they lack an iota of truth, because a lot of voters will accept them at face value, just as the sheeple always accept at face value whatever they happen to see on TV or read on the net.

If the anti Obama forces have nothing better to use as talking points, then they have nothing at all.

Now the no experience story, and the he-wants-to-increase-the-size-of-government story, those are valid issues and should be of concern.

But Obama is not a Muslim, no matter how much his opponents wish he were.

And McCain isn't George Bush, no matter how much his opponents wish he were.

Neither of the above are real issues.

A lot of us have checked out the Muslim terrorist story and the sex and drug scandal stories, and found them to be a whole lot of hooey. Stories don't fade away just because they lack an iota of truth, because a lot of voters will accept them at face value, just as the sheeple always accept at face value whatever they happen to see on TV or read on the net.

If the anti Obama forces have nothing better to use as talking points, then they have nothing at all.

Now the no experience story, and the he-wants-to-increase-the-size-of-government story, those are valid issues and should be of concern.

But Obama is not a Muslim, no matter how much his opponents wish he were.

And McCain isn't George Bush, no matter how much his opponents wish he were.

Neither of the above are real issues.

I never said obama was a muslim. I am talking about this story that seems to have more evidence now than it first had.

When I first saw the man's video I laughed as I am sure every one else did. As time goes by more about the story comes out, more questions and all unanswered. More people are speaking up. I think it’s fair to ask questions and expect answers. I think the blind sheep are the ones who refuse to even look.

As much as I like Mitt Romney if there were a story out there about him like this I would research it and ask question and I wouldn’t let it go in hopes that people forget so my guy can get elected.

I agree with you though that no experience is an issue and raising taxes and increasing government are all important issues. But there is room to look at these unanswered questions too!

I wish Senator obama would address this and put it to rest too. But I get the feeling he will not until he is forced by a judge to release his phone records exc.

Well like I said some things are being said that are beyond ridiculous just trying to throw mud at a good Family man, a good American and a respected United States Senator.

If I said John McCain had sex with a sheep on a camping trip years ago I wouldn't exactly expect him to dignify that with a response either.

Lying Swift Boat tactics will be the Republican demise this year. I know they have little else but they've been to that well once too often. People have real problems and are sick to death of that crap... watch and see if I'm not right.
;)

Well like I said some things are being said that are beyond ridiculous just trying to throw mud at a good Family man, a good American and a respected United States Senator.

If I said John McCain had sex with a sheep on a camping trip years ago I wouldn't exactly expect him to dignify that with a response either.

Lying Swift Boat tactics will be the Republican demise this year. I know they have little else but they've been to that well once too often. People have real problems and are sick to death of that crap... watch and see if I'm not right.
;)

I could agree with you that if it was just this first St Claire guy it would be totally ridiculous.

But then a member of his church of 20 years says the same thing happened with him, and then he comes up murdered a month later?

The lie detector test passes till someone associated with the Obama camp lies about his own credentials says he did not pass, then there are allegations of bribes and pay offs with that aspect of it.

Now allegations of money from Obama’s head of what ever he is head of, David Axelrod is being sued for paying off people and attempting to smear St Clair’s name. Then another preacher who knows Obama said he knew allot of this was true where the sex and drugs came in.

If it were just the one first video I would agree with you and did agree with you, but it’s gotten deeper than that.

If it makes you feel better to pretend there is nothing to this, then feel better but it does not make me feel better to pretend it is a non issue.

Obama being homosexual is not an issue to me; the drug thing is a bit of an issue to me. The man, who knew him, went to the same church for the same 20 years being murdered a month after coming out with his story IS a LARGE ISSUE TO ME!

I could agree with you that if it was just this first St Claire guy it would be totally ridiculous.

But then a member of his church of 20 years says the same thing happened with him, and then he comes up murdered a month later?

The lie detector test passes till someone associated with the Obama camp lies about his own credentials says he did not pass, then there are allegations of bribes and pay offs with that aspect of it.

Now allegations of money from Obama’s head of what ever he is head of, David Axelrod is being sued for paying off people and attempting to smear St Clair’s name. Then another preacher who knows Obama said he knew allot of this was true where the sex and drugs came in.

If it were just the one first video I would agree with you and did agree with you, but it’s gotten deeper than that.

If it makes you feel better to pretend there is nothing to this, then feel better but it does not make me feel better to pretend it is a non issue.

Obama being homosexual is not an issue to me; the drug thing is a bit of an issue to me. The man, who knew him, went to the same church for the same 20 years being murdered a month after coming out with his story IS a LARGE ISSUE TO ME!

The common criminal, with the rap sheet spanning 27 years, that you've fallen in love with is named Larry Sinclair not "St Claire." Of course considering how you've been kneeling at this proven liar's and ex con's altar it's really no surprise that you would refer to him in that way.

BTW, nobody has to worry about smearing "Sinclair's name." He's done that quite adequately himself, starting with an arrest for larceny in 1981, continuing on with a prison term in Fla for theft and forgery, then a 16 year prison term in Colo. for more serious forgery charges and now the charges in Colorado for felony theft and forgery. Yet you act like he's a male version of Mother Theresa, I know you don't like Obama but, wake up, nobody takes this guy seriously and you're making yourself look like a fool.

Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

Sinclair has long rap sheet

Sinclair polygraph indicates deception

The common criminal, with the rap sheet spanning 27 years, that you've fallen in love with is named Larry Sinclair not "St Claire." Of course considering how you've been kneeling at this proven liar's and ex con's altar it's really no surprise that you would refer to him in that way.

BTW, nobody has to worry about smearing "Sinclair's name." He's done that quite adequately himself, starting with an arrest for larceny in 1981, continuing on with a prison term in Fla for theft and forgery, then a 16 year prison term in Colo. for more serious forgery charges and now the charges in Colorado for felony theft and forgery. Yet you act like he's a male version of Mother Theresa, I know you don't like Obama but, wake up, nobody takes this guy seriously and you're making yourself look like a fool.

Sinclair has long rap sheet

Sinclair polygraph indicates deception

Ah thank you for the spelling; I was too lazy to look it up.

I was wondering if you have a rap sheet for the second guy who said the same thing happened to him. The one who was until he was murdered a 20 year member of Obama's church.

and Donald Young, What smears do you have on this guy?

besides Donald Young who came out with the information of a relationship of sex and drugs with Obama, 2 other open homosexuals from Obama's church have been killed execution style since then.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

The polygraph passed until 2 men from Obama's camp who both claimed to be experts said it did not pass and showed deception. One of those men LIED about his credentials in reading a polygraph. I would have to be a FOOL to believe the man who LIED about his credentials when he tells me if someone else is lying about a person who is paying them to lie about their credentials.

;)

Responding to:

Originally Posted by PLC1

Just to clarify: It was NO Obamanation who posted the above, not me.

You know, I promised myself I woudn't give this thread another thought.

:rolleyes:

When looking at the development of facts about men at Obama's church who could ruin his chances at a nomination, I turn first to the GOP as suspects to their execution-style deaths. If your strategy is to nominate the one candidate you know you can defeat between two, then you will utilize special forces to get the job done. And that includes clearing away any obstacles.

My gut feeling is Obama did not know of nor approve of the deaths. But then again, I've been wrong before about assigning innocence to him?

One thing remains, the deaths are highly suspicious and the fact that they exist tends to make me think that the accusations against Obama hold more water than less.

This is also a bit disconcerting, Obama's physical appearance. Over the last several months I've noticed him getting skinnier and skinnier and there is a distinct yellowish tone to his once more rich brown skin.

I realize that the campaign trail must be very stressful. Yet Hillary Clinton, almost 20 years his senior, seems to be quite healthy looking and robust. It could be that they just handle stress differently.

The obvious concern though is that given the potential authenticity of this promiscuous gay double-life people say Obama leads and that being the highest incidence of HIV positive people in a population, we unfortunately do need to take a closer peek at the man from a standpoint only of physical fitness for the job. If the presumed nominee is HIV positive and dropping weight at the rate he seems to just during the election, how will he hold up when he really gets on the hot seat of a nation in peril in January? We cannot have this particular president dropping dead of AIDS mid-term!

I'd like to see less gay-bashing and talk of drugs and more emphasis on talk of his health condition. To me he looks like something is eating away at his vitality. I've seen people waste away from HIV/AIDS and the look is eerily similar to the wasting I've noticed in Obama's condition. Please tell me I'm wrong?

This is also a bit disconcerting, Obama's physical appearance. Over the last several months I've noticed him getting skinnier and skinnier and there is a distinct yellowish tone to his once more rich brown skin.

I realize that the campaign trail must be very stressful. Yet Hillary Clinton, almost 20 years his senior, seems to be quite healthy looking and robust. It could be that they just handle stress differently.

The obvious concern though is that given the potential authenticity of this promiscuous gay double-life people say Obama leads and that being the highest incidence of HIV positive people in a population, we unfortunately do need to take a closer peek at the man from a standpoint only of physical fitness for the job. If the presumed nominee is HIV positive and dropping weight at the rate he seems to just during the election, how will he hold up when he really gets on the hot seat of a nation in peril in January? We cannot have this particular president dropping dead of AIDS mid-term!

I'd like to see less gay-bashing and talk of drugs and more emphasis on talk of his health condition. To me he looks like something is eating away at his vitality. I've seen people waste away from HIV/AIDS and the look is eerily similar to the wasting I've noticed in Obama's condition. Please tell me I'm wrong?

I'd be willing to bet that Obama will outlive McCain. Is anyone willing to take that bet?

Don't leave out the candidate with the most popular primary votes in US history.

Who would survive longest between the three? Statistics say that McCain's age vs Obama's alleged sexual practices (if true), both men, vs Clinton's age and gender...I'd have to put my money on Hillary.

Good question to ponder actually.;)

Ancient vs high-risk lifestyler (if you only go on his smoking and how skinny he is) vs 60-something woman.

This just an aside, but how many of you think that the McCain/GOP/BigMedia camp has more goods on this subject than their letting out right now and they're just waiting until Obama becomes the official nominee before they flood the press with it?

The evidence to such is that McCain seems almost completely care-free and negligent even of answering Obama's current pot-shots at his campaign. It almost seems like McCain knows something we don't...something he can hang his hat on that will 100% bury his hoped-for democratic opponent.

Werbung:
Yet Hillary Clinton, almost 20 years his senior, seems to be quite healthy looking and robust.

Oh yeah, here's the real Hillary without all the makeup.

hilLIARy.jpg

Here's the elderly Clinton looking "robust"

Hillary1.jpg

Back